Heather Blessing, MA

Heather Blessing, MA

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Heather Blessing, MA is a marriage & family therapist in Sacramento, CA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.Read her story

910 Florin Rd Ste 104

Sacramento, CA 95831

• CHAMPVA

Learn about Heather Blessing

Heather Blessing's bio

This content was provided by Heather Blessing "Hello. I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who has been involved in the LGBTQ Community most of my life. I started working with transgender youth several years ago and felt my calling so I became a gender specialist. I believe we each should live our lives authentically. In these times, I know that being a person who is transgender, gender-expansive, or on the gender spectrum is not easy. It is never easy when you aredifferent from societies' norms. Together we can explore who you are, who you hope to be and how to help you get there. Everyone deserves to live life to their fullest ability and authentically. I am a proponent of the Informed Consent model and believe the individual is the "expert" on one's own gender identity. I believe it is my role to support the individual and family to assist in making the journey easier."

This content was provided by Heather Blessing "I do not give just cookie cutter solutions, but will work with your specific needs, and also offer services to assist you with IEPs and advocating for other services and resources for your family. I also work with children who have been adopted or who have attachment problems."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Individual Counseling
  • Psychotherapy
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling

Heather Blessing does not have any board certifications listed.

• Gender Dysphoria

• Psychoeducation
  • Psychological Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Transgender Care

No malpractice history found for California.

• Argosy Univeristy
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • Argosy University-Ma In Counseling Psychology
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Heather Blessing has no awards or honors listed.

Heather Blessing has no media or publications listed.

Heather Blessing does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Heather Blessing and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Heather Blessing's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Heather Blessing?

How was your experience with Heather Blessing?