Heather Baker, LCSW

Psychotherapy ·  Female · Age 42

Heather Baker

Heather Baker, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Charlottesville, VA. She specializes in psychotherapy, family medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Heather Baker accepts

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Heather Baker treats your condition or procedure

Heather Baker's conditions and procedures:

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Mood Disorders
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Weight Loss Management

My clients would tell you that from the first session, they can relate to me, they know I care and understand. I provide a relaxed atmosphere. I have a large knowledge base towards treating eating disorders and other related disorders and am very passionate about what I do. You will feel safe, comfortable and will help you on your way to recovery.

• Psychotherapy

Likelihood to recommend Heather Baker

Heather Baker?
Heather Baker's Performance
What People Say About Heather Baker, LCSW
Heather Baker and her practice are a godsend. She instinctly tailors use of her training, abundant and unique tools, vast experience and compassion to each individuals needs leaving her patients and families full of peace, hope and growth often thought unachievable. Heather has been such a blessing to me and many others of which I am most grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Baker, LCSW?
Prosperity is a safe place for all who are struggling in the depths of eating disorders and related illnesses. I have been to several treatment centers, and this is the only one I feel confident to recommend to anyone. They provide comprehensive services to work on the entirety of the eating disorder- not just food/weight. If you are looking for recovery and not sure where to start- call and make an appointment. There are resources for loved ones and caregivers as well. Thanks prosperity for bei
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Baker, LCSW?
Heather and her team at Prosperity are amazing. I trust her wholeheartedly and find that she is a person that listens without judgement. She is a safe person and provides a safe, welcoming place for healing. I really don’t know where I would be without Heather and Prosperity...they’ve helped me change my life for the better in so many ways.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Baker, LCSW?
My daughter has been going to this practice for a couple months, and the environment is very warm and welcoming. They seem to have both depth of knowledge and extensive experience at treating various types of eating disorders. The approach feels low key, which I think my daughter has really appreciated so far. This has been a positive experience and I would recommend others to this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Baker, LCSW?
Heather Baker is an honest and caring clinician. I worked for Heather for 2 years back in 2014-2016. She is not only a good therapist but also has a wonderful program and truly cares about her patients. I would highly recommend Prosperity and Heather Baker for anyone considering treatment for their eating disorder.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Baker, LCSW?
Heather Baker is an outstanding therapist with a keen understanding of eating disorders and their management. Her concern for her clients and their recovery is clearly evident. Can't recommend her enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Baker, LCSW?
This person is a dishonorable disgrace. Stay away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Baker, LCSW?

How was your experience with Heather Baker?