Dr. Heath McKinley, DC

Dr. Heath McKinley, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Heath McKinley, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Chicago, IL.

2242 W Irving Park Rd

Chicago, IL 60618

Learn about Dr. McKinley

• Chiropractic

Dr. McKinley does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. McKinley is unavailable at this time.

Dr. McKinley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McKinley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McKinley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McKinley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McKinley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McKinley to family and friends
Dr. McKinley's Performance
in Chicago,IL |
My experience was a success! The office has a warm & loving environment every time we go. I can't thank them enough to for helping me with my lower back pains & migraines.They take the time to know you & educate you every step of the way. I'm so pleased with them that I've referred everyone I know. My husband & two sons get adjusted as well. Dr. McKinley & staff are passionate about what they do!! I Had a wonderful life changing experience for my myself & my family. We are here to stay. Thx Doc
in Chicago, IL |
I came into McKinley Family Chiropractic not knowing what to expect. But when I opened the doors I was welcomed by Val and Ana and I already knew I was in the right place. I was experiencing a lot of issues... Headaches, Vertigo and Neck Pain. But thanks to Dr. McKinley and Dr. Ray they were able to get me back on track and now I can honestly say that I am currently experiencing none of the issues I came in for. What I also loved to see in the office they were taking care of Families, newborns,
in Peoria, IL |
I have been a patient Dr McKinley for over 10 years. I first saw him following a heart attack at age 58. Thanks to Dr. McKinley's regular care, I have eliminated the typical medications prescribed by most MD's for blood pressure and cholesterol. Diet and exercise along with regular adjustments does great for me 10 years and counting since!!
in Chicago, IL |
extremely knowledgeable about the body's function, how to maximize you total body health, relieve pain with no drugs. Due to a auto accident several years ago, living in pain for many years until I started treatment with Dr. McKinley almost 14 years ago. Dr. McKinley's adjustments has helped rid my body of pain. I continue to see him to keep my body's function at the best it can be. My immune system strong and a clear mind. I appreciate Dr. McKinley's professionalism.
in Chicago, IL |
I got an appointment with Dr McKinley following a friend?s recommendation. So glad I did ! I?ve been dealing with back pain for many months and none of the treatments really worked. Since I started attending his clinic and following his recommendations, I have started to feel much better !
in New York, NY |
It was great meeting Dr. McKinley. He helped me a lot, and i totally recomend him and all the stuff that works at the clinic. They are really commited , professionals and with so much passion for what they are doing that is truly inspiring. If you have the chance to go there, you wont regret it.
in Chicago, IL |
I?ve known Dr. McKinley for many years since I started attending his clinic. Very proffesional, he really takes time to understand what?s going on with your body and the course of action to take. I recommend him and his clinic without doubt.
in Chicago, IL |
I was unsure about the whole Chiro thing and if would even help me, needless to say I was wrong!!! Dr. McKinley was super informative and very concerned about improving my health. I highly recommend him to anyone!!! Thanks Dr. McKinley
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Heath is a caring doctor and it shows. My wife and I saw him three weeks ago for the first time. Very professional.
Chicago, IL |
Been going to McKinley Chiro for over ten years, since when I was living in the neighborhood. I still go there even though I've moved twenty miles away. I referred my brother and two neighbors, all of whom had excellent results for urgent care. My problem is arthritis, which cannot be cured, but which can be controlled with regular maintenance. It would be inaccurate to say Dr. McKinley goes out of his way to explain everything to you, because it *is* his way to explain everything to you.
Have you seen Dr. Heath McKinley, DC?
Are you Dr. McKinley?