Hasan Tavakoli, DA

AcupunctureMale

Hasan Tavakoli

Rehabilitation Hospital of Rhode Island

116 Eddie Dowling Hwy North Smithfield, RI 02896

Hasan Tavakoli, DA is a Acupuncturist in North Smithfield, RI. Be sure to call ahead with Hasan Tavakoli to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Rhode Island

Check if Hasan Tavakoli treats your condition or procedure

Hasan Tavakoli accepts

Hasan Tavakoli accepts the following insurance:

Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

Hasan Tavakoli's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Hasan Tavakoli

4.5

Hasan Tavakoli
Last summer I began to see some changes in my mouth and was concerned. I had 2 tele-doc appointments, spoke with my general practitioner, went to the Urgent Care and had 3 appointments with an ENT. I was tested for cancer and Lupus. Thankfully, the diagnosis for cancer was negative and the Lupus was borderline but not conclusive. I was advised to wait and see, come back in 3 months. My cousin was a patient of Dr Tavakoli and recommended him. Within a week of beginning his treatment plan my symptoms began to clear up. I had tried multiple medicines with my other doctors but no relief. Some people may be nervous about Acupuncture and the needles but the treatment itself is very relaxing and the needles are so small you do not notice them. I have noticed my digestion is better, more relaxed, sleeping better and my over- all health has improved. I highly recommend Dr Tavakoli if you are having any health issues. He takes the time to listen and cares very much about helping his patients.
Michele P – Feb 27, 2021
I have gone to Dr. Hasan Tavakoli for 8 times, and he has indeed solved my concern with plantar fasciitis. I am very pleased with his explanations, treatment, and most important, his genuine concern to make you the best you can be without pain in any way. Absolutely, Dr. Tavakoli is the very best !! Highly recommended.
May 06, 2019
I have been an athlete my whole youth and now that I am getting older this guy has been putting me back together. I can not say enough about this guy!
Dec 16, 2018

How was your experience with Hasan Tavakoli?

• Acupuncture

Does Hasan Tavakoli, DA accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Hasan Tavakoli accepts your insurance.

Where is Hasan Tavakoli, DA's office located?

Hasan Tavakoli's office is located at 116 Eddie Dowling Hwy, North Smithfield, RI 02896. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Hasan Tavakoli, DA offer telehealth services?

Hasan Tavakoli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Hasan Tavakoli, DA?

Rehabilitation Hospital of Rhode Island116 Eddie Dowling Hwy North Smithfield, RI 02896