Harvey Kaltsas, AP

AcupunctureMale

Acupuncture

Harvey Kaltsas, AP is an Acupuncturist in Sarasota, FL.

Harvey Kaltsas, AP
4370 S Tamiami Trl Ste 151 Sarasota, FL 34231

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Harvey Kaltsas treats your condition or procedure

Harvey Kaltsas accepts

Harvey Kaltsas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Harvey Kaltsas

Extremely effective treatments for chronic pain
I only saw Dr. Kaltsas a few times, due to the cost of treatment being unfeasible for me since I needed very frequent treatments. I desperately wish he took insurance, as he is the only doctor I've seen (and I've seen many) who has made a positive impact on my chronic neck pain and headaches. During our few sessions, he did acupuncture, sometimes with E-stim, and then proceeded to do cupping and gua sha on my neck, which I found relieved my pain immensely. Cupping is the only effective treatment I've had so far and Dr. Kaltsas is without a doubt the best practitioner I've been to who does it. My overall experience with Dr. Kaltsas was extremely positive and effective and I would have continued treatment if not for the cost. However, for an out-of-network acupuncturist, I believe he keeps his fees on the lower side, so each individual would have to weigh the cost benefit to determine if it's worth it for them. I just personally couldn't afford treatment as frequently as I needed it.
Aug 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Harvey Kaltsas, AP?
I chose to see Dr. Kaltsas due to dealing with restless leg challenges, and an allergy issue I was taking meds for, and I developed some sciatica on my lower left hop snd leg. Dr. Kaltsas was wonderful to work with. I wanted to meet and work with Dr. Kaltsas due to his extensive experience in herbal medicine and acupuncture. I have been very grateful to him because he was able to help me get off a some heavy meds prescribed for my allergy challenges that were causing other challenges through herbal alternatives, and help solve my restless leg problems. Having a professional of his character, knowledge, experience so close is very appreciated. For herbal knowledge and experience, excellent acupuncture treatment and experience, and an overall wealth of knowledge and experience in both areas and beyond, I would highly recommend Dr. Harvey Kaltsas. I am very grateful to him for all his help. Thank you Dr. Harvey Kaltsas.
Richard Joyce – Jul 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Harvey Kaltsas, AP?
I came in for treatment on my low back. I limped in and I walked out. Since then, I have seen Harvey numerous times and always felt amazing after the treatments!
Matthias Dunlop in Sarasota, FL – Dec 21, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Harvey Kaltsas, AP?

How was your experience with Harvey Kaltsas?