Harry Borcherding, PMHNP

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)MaleAge 61

Harry Borcherding, PMHNP is a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Bend, OR. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Harry Borcherding to book an appointment.

Harry Borcherding
45 NW Park PL Bend, OR 97703

• Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Harry Borcherding treats your condition or procedure

Harry Borcherding's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Chemical Addiction
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phase of Life Problem
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Substance Abuse

Harry Borcherding accepts

Harry Borcherding accepts the following insurance:

HealthyBlue 2.0

Likelihood to recommend Harry Borcherding

3.3

Harry Borcherding?
  • Wait times (22)
  • Office environment (20)
  • Staff friendliness (20)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (10)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (9)
  • Office environment (7)
I have been going to High Desert Psychiatry for about a year now. I have a really tough transition moving here. I feel like Dr. B is a great listener. He always gives great feedback but ultimately I feel like it i s a joint decision if we change up my meds a little but. He is always on time and Dr. B is super mellow and I feel like I can be 100% honest with him about how I am feeling. I am so glad I found him so soon after moving here.
Danielle – Mar 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
He’s very good about getting back to you regarding appointments and meds. Easy to schedule with. I have recommended him to several of my friends and family.
Mar 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
Rushed appointments. Crazy dog that climbs all over you and bites you. Was no help in my diagnosis. Pushes one medication to the next. I don’t recommend this nurse.
Jan 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
I spent a total of 30 minutes(2 visits) with this man and it was the most unprofessional ,uncomfortable ,awkward 30 minutes I’ve probably ever spent in a professional’s office. His dog was all over me and I’m a dog lover but he would not discipline this poor hyper active animal. So there’s that. I left feeling angry and disheveled. Now the billing. He billed my insurance company $439.22. On top of that there was a $25 co-pay at two visits so $50 total. So now were sitting at almost $500 and I get a bill in the mail for an extra $120 out of pocket. So the man took in 600$ for 30 minutes. He also added on 30 minutes of psychotherapy(what?) which I never received. I wish I could post a picture of this bill. All of this for 30 minutes and I felt like I was ushered in quickly and Ushered directly out quickly as if he was late for something. I am not one to act on emotion so I waited a couple weeks before posting a comment to weed out the emotion and stick to the facts. Not recommended
Kristie Galarza – Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
Do not waste your time with Nurse Harry. He is always late for appointments... very rude !!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Jul 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
A really bad human and doctor.
Jul 04, 2019
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
Harry is amazing! I don’t know what I would have done without him the last year and I am so sad because of insurance reasons I have to find someone else. Harry gets me. There is no fuss no muss with Harry you can just trust him with everything! There is nothing in this world o would be afraid to tell Harry. And it makes me want to cry to know he isn’t part of my team anymore. Go to him! Trust him! You will be glad you did!
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
I've been seeing Harry for a few years, a year at another practice.Then found him once again in his new practice. With any person it takes time to build trust and understanding with one another. Communication is the key and i would recommend Harry to others:) The new addition Bella the dog is a great therapy addition that has brought big smiles from me after having a emotional time Thank you Harry
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
It has been good he understanding and helpful with my everyday lifestyle I will keep going to him he’s really nice and has the sweeties puppy she adorable thank you for everything u do
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
In my short time with Harry (20 min. for $250)I felt that he was robotic and insensitive. I simply did not like his demeanor and felt worse after I left his office. I had one other brief phone conversation with him and he was short and lacked understanding or patience. I cancelled future appointments after the first appt.
Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
Dr. Harry Borcherding has been great to work with. Very friendly, patient and kind. He listens and has wonderful, realistic suggestions!
Bend – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
He is competent and knowledgeable in his area of knowledge. I appreciate his giving me information so that I am able to make appropriate decisions for myself. He is available when needed and responds quickly. I recommend him.
David Remis in Bend Oregon – Mar 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
I read negative reviews about Harry and I couldn’t DISAGREE more. He has been patient inquisitive and extremely helpful for me. I would highly recommend him.
Andrew in Bend, Oregon – Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
First time seeing a psychiatrist and it couldn’t have gone better. Scheduling was easy. The office is in a historical house that makes it very welcoming, cozy, and safe. It was so much warmer than a Doctor’s office. Only wish I would have found him sooner. It has been a wonderful, positive game changer in my life.
Feb 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
I have been seeing Harry for several months. Harry is very calm and easy to talk to, he listens and asks questions to make sure we are on the same page. I fully trust Harry, he has been very patient working with me trying to find the most effective treatment. I would highly recommend Harry to anyone looking for a compassionate and caring practitioner.
Kristin in Bend Oregon – Feb 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
I liked the fact that I needed to be seen immediately and that's exactly what happened. Harry has good listening skills. He is doing a good job in helping me with getting on the right meds. I appreciate all his help.
C in Redmond, Or – Feb 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
I recently moved to Central Oregon and was in need of a new psychiatrist who I could trust with my many needs. I found Harry online, called his office and had an appointment the next day. Harry is super easy to talk to. I can tell he truly cares about me and my well-being. I am a very happy patient and look forward to a long relationship. I really would suggest anyone who needs help, to go with Harry. You won't be dissapointed.
ALR in Madera – Feb 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
Harry has been a good listener and shows a willingness to work with me. He could be a little better about getting prescriptions to the right pharmacy and being nice to the pharmacist.
Bend, OR – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?
Harry is very professional, kind and easy to talk to. He really has patient's best long term interests in mind. Yes, I did have a few little logistical things I had to straighten out, but would you rather have personal, individualized care with someone who does all their own billing & scheduling and may occasionally make an error, or be treated in a larger center where you are treated like a number? I personally prefer working with someone who is compassionate and attentive.
Bend – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding, PMHNP?

How was your experience with Harry Borcherding?

High Desert Psychiatry involves evaluating, diagnosing and treating a wide variety of mental health conditions. Experience in a variety of mental...Read more

Harry Borcherding, PMHNP (Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner) has worked in the field of mental health for over 15 years and has practiced as...Read more

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Addiction Medicine
  • Mental Health
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)