Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Male · Age 39

Harry Borcherding II
45 NW Park Pl Bend, OR 97703

Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP is a psychiatric nurse practitioner in Bend, OR. He specializes in psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner), nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.

Harry Borcherding II accepts

Harry Borcherding II accepts the following insurance:

Pacific Source
Medicare HMO
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Harry Borcherding II treats your condition or procedure

Harry Borcherding II's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Chemical Addiction
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phase of Life Problem
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation

3.3

Harry Borcherding II?
Harry Borcherding II's Performance
What People Say About Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP
Do not waste your time with Nurse Harry. He is always late for appointments... very rude !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
A really bad human and doctor.
How rude!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
Harry is amazing! I don’t know what I would have done without him the last year and I am so sad because of insurance reasons I have to find someone else. Harry gets me. There is no fuss no muss with Harry you can just trust him with everything! There is nothing in this world o would be afraid to tell Harry. And it makes me want to cry to know he isn’t part of my team anymore. Go to him! Trust him! You will be glad you did!
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
I've been seeing Harry for a few years, a year at another practice.Then found him once again in his new practice. With any person it takes time to build trust and understanding with one another. Communication is the key and i would recommend Harry to others:) The new addition Bella the dog is a great therapy addition that has brought big smiles from me after having a emotional time Thank you Harry
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
It has been good he understanding and helpful with my everyday lifestyle I will keep going to him he’s really nice and has the sweeties puppy she adorable thank you for everything u do
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
In my short time with Harry (20 min. for $250)I felt that he was robotic and insensitive. I simply did not like his demeanor and felt worse after I left his office. I had one other brief phone conversation with him and he was short and lacked understanding or patience. I cancelled future appointments after the first appt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
Dr. Harry Borcherding has been great to work with. Very friendly, patient and kind. He listens and has wonderful, realistic suggestions!
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
He is competent and knowledgeable in his area of knowledge. I appreciate his giving me information so that I am able to make appropriate decisions for myself. He is available when needed and responds quickly. I recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
I read negative reviews about Harry and I couldn’t DISAGREE more. He has been patient inquisitive and extremely helpful for me. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
First time seeing a psychiatrist and it couldn’t have gone better. Scheduling was easy. The office is in a historical house that makes it very welcoming, cozy, and safe. It was so much warmer than a Doctor’s office. Only wish I would have found him sooner. It has been a wonderful, positive game changer in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
I have been seeing Harry for several months. Harry is very calm and easy to talk to, he listens and asks questions to make sure we are on the same page. I fully trust Harry, he has been very patient working with me trying to find the most effective treatment. I would highly recommend Harry to anyone looking for a compassionate and caring practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
I liked the fact that I needed to be seen immediately and that's exactly what happened. Harry has good listening skills. He is doing a good job in helping me with getting on the right meds. I appreciate all his help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
I recently moved to Central Oregon and was in need of a new psychiatrist who I could trust with my many needs. I found Harry online, called his office and had an appointment the next day. Harry is super easy to talk to. I can tell he truly cares about me and my well-being. I am a very happy patient and look forward to a long relationship. I really would suggest anyone who needs help, to go with Harry. You won't be dissapointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
Harry has been a good listener and shows a willingness to work with me. He could be a little better about getting prescriptions to the right pharmacy and being nice to the pharmacist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
Harry is very professional, kind and easy to talk to. He really has patient's best long term interests in mind. Yes, I did have a few little logistical things I had to straighten out, but would you rather have personal, individualized care with someone who does all their own billing & scheduling and may occasionally make an error, or be treated in a larger center where you are treated like a number? I personally prefer working with someone who is compassionate and attentive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
I had 2 sessions with Harry. The first was rushed and I felt awkward leaving. The second, He was 15 min late. I told him about how badly I was struggling and that the medication he gave me wasn’t working. I told him my anxiety was to a point I couldn’t handle, and his response was “let’s keep meds the same and I’ll see you in a month”. And then he ended my appt 20 min early. So my hour appointment was a total of 25 min. His demeanor was not welcoming or understanding, in my opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
I would highly recommend Harry I have been seeing him for about six months now. He is a profession and caring.person. My experiences in his office has always been positive. He was able to quickly see what my medications needs may be on the first visit. Each time I return he listens closely to me in determining how I am responding to the medications and makes adjustments as I need them. I never had an experiences like this with other mediation doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
Horrible bed side manner and rude in general. Even my local pharmacist commented to me how rude he was!
We had met several times,you never expressed any...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?
Dr Harry was a good listener and was very professional. He accurately addressed the issues I've been having and explained all side affects and information thoroughly. I will be returning for future visits and so far have had a good experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Harry Borcherding II, PMHNP?

How was your experience with Harry Borcherding II?

High Desert Psychiatry involves evaluating, diagnosing and treating a wide variety of mental health conditions. Experience in a variety of mental health treatment settings has provided a depth of understanding in caring for adults with various mental health diagnoses. High Desert Psychiatry's goal is to attain optimal results for those we take care of from a nursing and holistic perspecting.

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling