Harris Gibson

Harris Gibson

Acupuncture  |
Male
Harris Gibson is an acupuncture provider who practices in Marlton, NJ.

1001 Lincoln Dr W Ste A

Marlton, NJ 08053

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Harris Gibson

• Acupuncture

Harris Gibson does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Harris Gibson is unavailable at this time.

Harris Gibson has no awards or honors listed.

Harris Gibson has no media or publications listed.

Harris Gibson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Harris Gibson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Harris Gibson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Harris Gibson to family and friends
Harris Gibson's Performance
Manasquan, NJ |
Do not look any further than this doctor. He has treated my 80 year+ mother for the past 2 months and she has seen such an improvement in her shoulder (frozen) from ages ago. I had to move mountains just for her to try alternative medicine. Now she looks forward to seeing Dr. Gibson. He knows what he is doing. NOT a salesman but a true professional. He will answer and explain with clarity. He doesn’t promise miracles(NO dr. should) leave this gem of a doctor for those who will appreciate him!
in Stratford, NJ |
I love this man! I've been going to Accupuncturist Harris Gibson for 5 years now. He has cured, not treated, several issues I've had with my lower back, and shoulder after rotator-cuff surgery. After restraining a person-served at work, I had a serious neck problem which Harris was able to cure after just one treatment! My wife and I see Harris at least every 2 weeks for general maintenance. His "trigger-point" therapy is remarkable! I recommend everyone to see him. Harris, you're the best!
in Stratford, Nj |
He's excellent @ what he does! My pain from my herniated disc is much better thanks to Harris!
in Delran, NJ |
My 87 year old father has spinal stenosis & arrived ontime to find empty office, After a chiropractor next door texted him, Harris arrived and was aloof, non welcoming and frankly disconnected. When my mom asked if he thought he might be able to help before she filled out all the detailed paperwork starting with "when you were born"..his answer was"HOW SHOULD I KNOW I HAVEN"T SEEN HIM YET"!! They walked out. Shame on you Harris for treating elderly patients in need of help so rudely. RUDE!!!
in Toms River, NJ |
Mr Gibson is one of the most knowledgable and conciensoius health care provider i had the opportunity of meeting. He is very caring as well as professional.. Seeing any healthcare person is always stressful. Getting acupuncture is especially a stressful thought, but with Mr Gibson he Takes the time to realize that I was nervous and implement ways and explain every little procedure which help to put my mind at ease. The best thing about being a patient of Mr Gubson acupuncture works for me.
in Estell Manor, NJ |
My experience with Harris Gibson was terrific! One visit eliminated my extreme back pain.
in Glassboro |
Harris is awesome and I would highly recommend him especially if you have muscle tightness/pain or trigger points. I feel as though he is extremely knowledgeable and can pin point any pain you might be dealing with. Before I saw Harris, is was dealing with chronic muscle pain in the upper back and shoulder. Ive seen many westernized doctors who were of no help only to suggest taking pain medication and steriod injections. Luckily, I found acupuncture to be a cure all for me. Give it a try!
Philadelphia, PA |
Fantastic!!!!! After a few weeks of not being able to stand on my feet for more then 10 minutes. I'm almost pain free after just my 3rd treatment. You must have open mind and try. Chiropractor visits and muscle relaxers did absolutely nothing for my back pain. Dr. Gibson is very straight forward and to the point. He explains treatment and cost up front. No hidden fees or surprising charges . Definitely give it a try. - Tim k
in Linwood, NJ |
I originally went to Harris Gibson looking for relief of severe back and neck pain. I had been going to a chiropractor for several months and received little results. I "googled" chronic neck/back pain. Acupuncture was recommended. The 1st meeting, Harris Gibson suggested my problem might be due to the "TRAPEZIUS" muscle. He treated me....... and the results where amazing! The pain that had plagued me for so long was now gone. Later treatments cured my lower back pain. HIGHLY RECCOMEND !
in Vineland, NJ |
Dr. Gibson has been treating my migraines, neck and upper back pain for two years with phenomenal expertise! I have only taken 3 migraine pills over this time period. My arthritic pain is under control thanks to him. I can not say enough wonderful things about his practice from availability and confidentiality to kindness and relief!
in Northfield, NJ |
I was suffering from a strained shoulder and had seen an orthopedic surgeon who injected my shoulder with cortizone. It didn't help and the surgeon didn't think surgery would be worth the risk so he started me on physical therapy. After no improvement, I looked up an acupuncturist and found Harris Gibson, who was covered by my insurance. After three visits all the motion in my shoulder returned. I can't thank Harris enough for his brilliance.
in Toms River, NJ |
I was diagnosed w/Fibromyalgia 7 years ago. After dealing w/many doctors and pain prescriptions that would've left me unable to work, BCBS directed me to Harris Gibson for acupuncture. Although trigger point acupuncture isn't pain free and the day after my appointments I feel as if I had a mega work out session, thereafter I feel much less fibromyalgia pain and I'm able to continue to work full time and hit the treadmill for an hour without feeling like I've been hit by a truck!
in Toms River, NJ |
Unscrupulous business practitioner. In addition to no providing me ANY relief, he is trying to now charge me three times what he said it would cost based on charges he added while I was on the table just agreeing with his recommendations and has not sent my bill to collections for my refusal to pay. In addition, it was like he was fresh out of school, consulting a acupuncture manual DURING the session. I should have split right then and there. Would NOT recommend. Stay AWAY!!!
Have you seen Harris Gibson?
Are you Harris Gibson?