Harris Gibson

Acupuncture ·  Male

Harris Gibson
1001 Lincoln Dr W Ste A Marlton, NJ 08053

Harris Gibson is an acupuncturist in Marlton, NJ. He specializes in acupuncture.

Harris Gibson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Harris Gibson

Harris Gibson?
Harris Gibson's Performance
What People Say About Harris Gibson
Not sure how anyone can rate Dr. Gibson's service and treatments anything below 5 stars (I suspect there may be some individuals/practicioners with alterior motives). I had neuropathy that I went to several different Drs./Neurologists/Physical Therapists to try to diagnose and treat for 1.5 yrs. None were able to give me back the quality of life, mobility, and range of motion that I used to have except for Dr. Gibson. His methods and treatments will get you back to normal. Thank you Dr. Gibson!
×Post a ResponseAre you Harris Gibson?
Harris Gibson provides an outstanding trigger point acupuncture session. The very first visit he goes into detail about trigger points and what they are. His ability to see and treat what trigger points are causing me trouble is amazing. I suffer from chronic pain due to Lyme disease, bulging disc, and overuse of my muscles during construction. His treatment has been the only practice able to provide sufficient relief and I've tried everything in the book.
×Post a ResponseAre you Harris Gibson?
I suffer from severe chronic back pain. I have tried every type of PT, chiropractors, RFA’s and many other medical techniques to relieve my pain. I have had the most success with Harris Gibson’s Trigger Point Acupuncture. If you are tired of being in pain and want to try something that actually works I would schedule an appointment with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Harris Gibson?
I struggled with sciatic & lower back pain during pregnancy and even 15 months after! I tried PT and chiropractic services - both helped a little. As a last resort, I decided to try acupuncture. After the very first appointment, I felt relief I hadn't felt in over 2 years! In a handful of sessions, I went from a pain level 7/8 at all times to an1/2!! He is friendly, professional and insanely knowledgeable! He changed my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Harris Gibson?
I see Dr. Gibson in Toms River. Having had accupuncture experience with 3 other accupuncturists in the past, I can honestly say he is the best. He listens to your symptoms and really zeros in on the problem areas. I've never had an accupuncturist who specializes in trigger point therapy, but that is what I needed. Dr. Gibson loosened up muscles that had been in a deadlock for years. I couldn't be happier to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Harris Gibson?
Harris Gibson is extremely professional. I am presently getting treated for sciatica and his treatments really alleviate my pains. He is an excellent listener when you talk about your symptoms. My insurance wouldn't cover me but his rates are good when you talk to him about it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Harris Gibson?
My treatments have been very effective for my neck and shoulder pain. I feel this treatment is more effective than chiropractic. Harris's knowledge of muscle structure and pain area treatment is outstanding. His friendly and concerned manor is an attribute. He is professional and realistic in treatment plans and importantly accepts many insurance plans.
×Post a ResponseAre you Harris Gibson?
This guy is one of the best I've ever found at holistic care in relieving trigger points. I have been through many acupuncture/trigger point doctors and none are as good at what this guy does. The comparisons are not even close. There are so many doctors out there that think they know what they're doing, but sadly they don't. Needling patients and claiming to relieve trigger points is not the same as needling, finding trigger points that spasm, and then getting them to release. The best!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Harris Gibson?
Do not look any further than this doctor. He has treated my 80 year+ mother for the past 2 months and she has seen such an improvement in her shoulder (frozen) from ages ago. I had to move mountains just for her to try alternative medicine. Now she looks forward to seeing Dr. Gibson. He knows what he is doing. NOT a salesman but a true professional. He will answer and explain with clarity. He doesn’t promise miracles(NO dr. should) leave this gem of a doctor for those who will appreciate him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Harris Gibson?
I love this man! I've been going to Accupuncturist Harris Gibson for 5 years now. He has cured, not treated, several issues I've had with my lower back, and shoulder after rotator-cuff surgery. After restraining a person-served at work, I had a serious neck problem which Harris was able to cure after just one treatment! My wife and I see Harris at least every 2 weeks for general maintenance. His "trigger-point" therapy is remarkable! I recommend everyone to see him. Harris, you're the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Harris Gibson?

How was your experience with Harris Gibson?

• Acupuncture

Harris Gibson accepts

Harris Gibson accepts the following insurance:

Select