Hannah Mittleman, LCSW

Social Work •  Female

Hannah Mittleman
2500 W Bradley Pl Ste 100 Chicago, IL 60618

Hannah Mittleman, LCSW is a social worker in Chicago, IL. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Hannah Mittleman accepts

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Hannah Mittleman treats your condition or procedure

Hannah Mittleman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Hannah Mittleman

3.7

Hannah Mittleman?
Hannah Mittleman's Performance
What People Say About Hannah Mittleman, LCSW
Hannah is a straight-forward, supportive therapist. She is highly trained in DBT and incorporates it into her sessions. Hannah truly cares about her clients and ensures that they are supported both within the sessions as well as outside. Hannah challenged me to get outside my comfort zone and pushed me to achieve personal goals and overcome obstacles that I perceived as insurmountable. I feel lucky to have worked with her over the 3 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Hannah Mittleman, LCSW?
I had a unique situation at Insight and Hannah did everything she could to fight for me with insurance, and later on with some HR issues. I really felt like she was on my side. She can be a little intimidating, but she's got a lot on her plate and she's just trying to effectively handle it all. I can tell she truly loved what she's doing; I'll never forget her simple but meaningful gesture of coming downstairs to say good morning and good night every day. She's smart and good at what she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Hannah Mittleman, LCSW?
She was not very helpful when I talked. One time she even came into an office in which I was speaking to a different therapist & she suddenly started taking over the conversation when I did not ask her input. She is just rude. I did orientation with her & she learned my personality & my history- she did not care about how it would be best to work with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Hannah Mittleman, LCSW?

How was your experience with Hannah Mittleman?

• Social Work