Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery  |
Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM
Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery doctor who practices in Littleton, CO. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Saeed is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center, Porter Adventist Hospital, Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center, Lutheran Medical Center, Rose Medical Center and Littleton Adventist Hospital.

11 W Dry Creek Cir Ste 110

Littleton, CO 80120

Learn about Dr. Saeed

Dr. Saeed's Experience

Dr. Saeed's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Podiatry

Dr. Saeed does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Plantar Fasciitis

• Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot and Ankle Surgery
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• California College Of Podiatric Medicine-Samuel Merrit College
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Cairo Egypt
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Healthone Psl Medical Center
  • P - SL

Dr. Saeed has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Saeed has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Saeed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saeed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saeed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saeed to family and friends
Dr. Saeed's Performance
in Castle Rock, CO |
Other doctors could learn a lot from Dr. Saeed's "bedside manner." He is genuine, knowledgeable, caring, and timely. I kick myself for wasting years and thousands of dollars on our previous podiatrist who did nothing other than prescribe expensive orthotics, physical therapy, and surgery. Dr. Saeed took the time to listen and helped formulate a treatment plan for us. The results from the shockwave tx were immediate. So thankful to have found him!
Monument, CO |
Dr. Saaed did my daughter's bunion surgeries - first foot in Mar., second foot Dec 19th. She was up and dancing on the 22nd. He was very patient with her, very thorough, explained everything he was doing. I highly recommend Dr. Saeed to anyone having foot problems. We had gone to two other foot specialists. The first scheduled her for surgery, then cancelled a week before because he wasn't comfortable working on her feet; the dr. he sent us to said it'd be six months recovery. Wrong!
in Littleton, CO |
Please please please see Dr. Saeed before you consent to having a foot surgery which has a strong possibility of not alleviating the pain in your feet! Shockwave is a non-surgical alternative to address serious pain. I went through the Shockwave process and now I am walking without limping for the first time in several years. You have to be patient and give yourself time to heal, but it is an incredible solution for pain.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Saeed is the best doctor I've ever come across. He has helped me through immense pain and 0roblens with shockwave therapy. He makes time for his patients and doesn't do surgery unless 100% necessary. He is extremely smart and intelligent. I have NO complaints about him. I enjoy that he's upbeat and positive. He gives you hope you didn't think you'd ever have again. You can tell he enjoys what he does. A huge thank you to Dr. SAEED !
in Littleton, CO |
My daughter had a months old injury to her foot from dancing, causing her chronic pain. Dr. Saeed was very quickly able to diagnose the problem. He explained it thoroughly to us and answered all of my questions. He suggested EPAT treatment. I was open to this, but skeptical. It worked!! Three sessions, and the healing process went pretty much exactly as Dr. Saeed described. My daughter is pain free now! If you are looking for a podiatrist, we enthusiastically recommend Dr. Saeed.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Saeed has, in a few short months, taken me from excruciating pain in my right foot to a place now where I am virtually pain free with his expert application of EPAT. His professional knowledge, conservative approach to therapy and friendly manner mark him as the podiatrist to see if foot pain is preventing you from living a fully active lifestyle. A competitor not only misdiagnosed my foot ailment, but recommended surgery as a last resort. I am delighted to have found Dr. Saaed!
in Lone Tree, CO |
I did my homework in selecting Dr Saeed to do my foot surgery and all went better than expected and off narcotics in 48 hrs after surgery. I was back to work a week after surgery (on my feet 1/2 the time). Severed bone healed in 4 week and out of boot with a dance lesson the next day! I was in another state when this bunion surgery was done on the other foot. I was off work 6 weeks. I wish Dr Saeed had done the other one. Plus he is great fun!
Have you seen Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM?
Are you Dr. Saeed?