Dr. Haney Armaly, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Armaly

Dr. Haney Armaly

730 S Pleasantburg Dr Ste I Greenville, SC 29607

Dr. Haney Armaly, DC is a chiropractor in Greenville, SC. He graduated from Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic and specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Armaly accepts

Dr. Armaly accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

• Neck Injuries
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Pain
  • Non-Operative Spine Treatment

Our top priority is to find out the underlying cause of your discomfort and to help you get better as soon as possible. Dr. Armaly has over 29 years of chiropractic experience and success. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.

• Chiropractic

Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic

Dr. Armaly's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Armaly

Dr. Armaly?
Dr. Armaly's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Haney Armaly, DC
Dr. Armaly is excellent (and affordable). He will take time and care to ensure that your needs are met and that you leave feeling better than when you arrived. After trying several chiropractors in Greenville i feel i am in the best of hands. Other patients I have met share similar sentiments for Dr. Arnaly’s approach to healing and well-being. He’s the real deal. I think the negative reviewer below must have been having a really bad day because Dr Armaly is very accepting and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haney Armaly, DC?
very educated but condescending to me, thinks very, very highly of himself, and a little rude at times. It seemed to irritate him if i wasn't better at the next visit, like it offended him. Im sure he's a wonderful doctor but killed it with me with his attitude...sorry...our personalities just didnt click so i moved on...receptionist is super nice though!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haney Armaly, DC?
Dr. Armaly is more than just a chiropractor he is a miracle. I came to him experiencing neck pain and headaches. Within a a few weeks he has made my days normal again. Dr. Armaly listens to your needs and fines what works best for each individual person. He is not your traditional chiropractor but he will have you feeling better before you even walk out of his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haney Armaly, DC?
I can always count on Dr. Armaly to see me. If I have an issue I can call and get an appointment easily . If I have pain when I arrive, it is gone when I leave. I have more energy and feel so much better after seeing the Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haney Armaly, DC?
While on company business from California, I had sessions I had with Dr. Armaly to relieve neck pain I was experiencing. He was very professional and knowledgeable in his practice and in treating my condition. I experienced immediate relief in the treatments he administered and Dr. Armaly also reinforced suggestion on how to improve my daily posture habits. I would highly recommend his services to anyone requiring spinal care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haney Armaly, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Armaly?