Hanania Cohen, LAC

Acupuncture •  Male • Age 43

Hanania Cohen

Kindness Medicine

677 S Colorado Blvd Ste 100 Denver, CO 80246

Hanania Cohen, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Denver, CO. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Hanania Cohen to book an appointment.

Hanania Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Hanania Cohen

Hanania Cohen?
What People Say About Hanania Cohen, LAC
Hanania did a great job assessing my injuries from a car accident. It was just a couple of pokes and a little bit of time before he had reduced my pain & increased my range of motion significantly. I can't wait to see what improvements can be made after more visits.
Joy in Denver, CO – May 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Hanania Cohen, LAC?
Hanania has been treating my for psoriasis and a meniscus tear. In only 4 sessions I can see a great improvement on both issues. Not only does he treat the problem but also makes you aware mentally of what may be the contributing factor for your injury. I highly recommend Hanania to anyone searching for an effective alternative to drugs and surgery.
Susan in Littleton, co – May 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Hanania Cohen, LAC?
I had never had acupuncture before, but I had a really good experience with Hanania Cohen. He is professional, friendly, and truly cares about your well-being. He is very thorough and listens to your history and complaints. If you ask questions he is happy to explain the process and everything he is doing.
Jan 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Hanania Cohen, LAC?
A great first time experience for me! Will definitely go back.
Robert in Denver, CO – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Hanania Cohen, LAC?
Mr. Cohen's treatment delivered immediate results. I had no appetite before my treatment and went home and enjoyed eating dinner. I felt like I was in the hands of an experienced and talented healer. I will continue seeing Mr. Cohen for acupuncture as long as I am able.
Kerry in Denver, CO – Dec 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Hanania Cohen, LAC?
Hanania is amazing! I was in so much pain in my low back and down my right leg, I was on multiple pain medications, and on a path to surgery. After three visits with Hanania I am pain free and on zero medications. If you are new to acupuncture you should know that it is very painful BUT it works! Hanania truly cares about his patients and wants to see you pain free without medication, injections, or surgery. I highly recommend him!
Michelle in Castle Rock, CO – Dec 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Hanania Cohen, LAC?
My experience with having acupuncture by Hanania Cohen has been the most positive health care experience I have ever had, His treatments have improved my pain level in my knee from 9 to a 1 this result is something the traditional doctors have not been able to do for me. which have allowed me to be able to sleep through the night now which I hadn't done for 5 months prior to the treatments. He has also helped the numbness in my left arm and hand for which I am currently undergoing treatment.
Aurora, CO – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Hanania Cohen, LAC?
I have suffered from chronic neck and shoulder issues. Hanania was finally able to offer me some relief. I have tried massages and chiropractic treatments with little results. It was great to finally have someone that could provide some different options and treat my pain and muscle issues. The best thing is that Hanania gave me exercises that will help strengthen my neck and shoulders that will ultimately alleviate the need for more care.
StacyM. in Denver, CO – Nov 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Hanania Cohen, LAC?
Dr. Cohen has been treating me for chronic back pain. This is my first time trying acupuncture and I am really happy with the progress we have made. He is friendly, professional, and always takes the time to answer any questions you might have. I sincerely trust Dr, Cohen, his medical knowledge and his judgment and highly recommend him.
B Dewing in Englewood, CO – Nov 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Hanania Cohen, LAC?
Hanania has been so helpful to me. I came and started seeing him when western medicine was completely failing and I had been to over 10 doctor appointments with no answers or improvement in my health. I saw Hanania once a week for awhile and my cough is almost completely gone and my lung function has improved. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is interested in acupuncture and is struggling with their health in general!
Aurora, CO – Jul 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Hanania Cohen, LAC?
I first visited because I had pain in my shoulder that made it uncomfortable to move my arm. I was given exercises to do at home, suggestions to improve posture, and was back to normal very quickly. Highly recommended.
Mary in Lakewood, CO – Apr 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Hanania Cohen, LAC?
thank you so much!! no more pain , no more anxiety! highly recommended.
Denver, CO – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Hanania Cohen, LAC?

How was your experience with Hanania Cohen?

at kindness medicine we believe in approaching the whole person , on a physical, emotional, mental, spiritual and environmental aspects of well being.

• Acupuncture