Hanania Cohen, MSOM

Hanania Cohen, MSOM

Acupuncture  |
Male
Hanania Cohen, MSOM is an acupuncture provider who practices in Lakewood, CO. He has been practicing for 3 years. Read his story

441 Wadsworth Blvd Ste 101

Lakewood, CO 80226

Learn about Hanania Cohen

Hanania Cohen's bio

This content was provided by Hanania Cohen "Hanania Cohan graduated with a diploma in traditional Chinese medicine from Reidman College in Jerusalem. He performed his clinical internship at Chengdu University Hospital of Traditional Chinese medicine in the People's Republic of China where he interned in a variety of departments including orthopedic, gynecology, pediatrics, dermatology and internal disease. Upon moving to the USA in 2007 Hanania Cohan was eager to learn how to change people behavior with quick results and attended the Hypnosis Motivation Institute (HMI) in California where a he completed a year-long program and graduated as a certified hypnotherapist. Hanania was certified in Neuro-feedback in 2012 with the Othmar method of neuro-feedback in Woodland Hills, California. In pursuing the highest form of education Rabbi Cohen also graduated with a master's degree in Science of Oriental Medicine (MSOM) from Dongguk University in Los Angeles, California where he was awarded as an "outstanding clinic intern". Hanania's mission is to use the traditional methods of Chinese medicine combined with the most modern scientific tools in order to bring balance to the physical, emotional, spiritual and mental aspects of a patient's life and improve the quality of their life as well."

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Hypnosis
  • Neurofeedback
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine

Hanania Cohen does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Migrainous Vertigo
  • Pain Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Self-Esteem Problems

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Stress Management
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Dongguk University
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006

Hanania Cohen has no awards or honors listed.

Hanania Cohen has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Hanania Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Hanania Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Hanania Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Hanania Cohen to family and friends
Hanania Cohen's Performance
in Denver, CO |
A great first time experience for me! Will definitely go back.
in Denver, CO |
Mr. Cohen's treatment delivered immediate results. I had no appetite before my treatment and went home and enjoyed eating dinner. I felt like I was in the hands of an experienced and talented healer. I will continue seeing Mr. Cohen for acupuncture as long as I am able.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Hanania is amazing! I was in so much pain in my low back and down my right leg, I was on multiple pain medications, and on a path to surgery. After three visits with Hanania I am pain free and on zero medications. If you are new to acupuncture you should know that it is very painful BUT it works! Hanania truly cares about his patients and wants to see you pain free without medication, injections, or surgery. I highly recommend him!
Aurora, CO |
My experience with having acupuncture by Hanania Cohen has been the most positive health care experience I have ever had, His treatments have improved my pain level in my knee from 9 to a 1 this result is something the traditional doctors have not been able to do for me. which have allowed me to be able to sleep through the night now which I hadn't done for 5 months prior to the treatments. He has also helped the numbness in my left arm and hand for which I am currently undergoing treatment.
in Denver, CO |
I have suffered from chronic neck and shoulder issues. Hanania was finally able to offer me some relief. I have tried massages and chiropractic treatments with little results. It was great to finally have someone that could provide some different options and treat my pain and muscle issues. The best thing is that Hanania gave me exercises that will help strengthen my neck and shoulders that will ultimately alleviate the need for more care.
in Englewood, CO |
Dr. Cohen has been treating me for chronic back pain. This is my first time trying acupuncture and I am really happy with the progress we have made. He is friendly, professional, and always takes the time to answer any questions you might have. I sincerely trust Dr, Cohen, his medical knowledge and his judgment and highly recommend him.
Aurora, CO |
Hanania has been so helpful to me. I came and started seeing him when western medicine was completely failing and I had been to over 10 doctor appointments with no answers or improvement in my health. I saw Hanania once a week for awhile and my cough is almost completely gone and my lung function has improved. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is interested in acupuncture and is struggling with their health in general!
in Lakewood, CO |
I first visited because I had pain in my shoulder that made it uncomfortable to move my arm. I was given exercises to do at home, suggestions to improve posture, and was back to normal very quickly. Highly recommended.
Denver, CO |
thank you so much!! no more pain , no more anxiety! highly recommended.
Have you seen Hanania Cohen, MSOM?
Are you Hanania Cohen?