Dr. Hamid Kantara, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Kantara

Cedars Chiropractic Clinic

1101 W Main St Ste C League City, TX 77573

Dr. Hamid Kantara, DC is a chiropractor in League City, TX. He specializes in chiropractic.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Kantara accepts

Dr. Kantara accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Kantara treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kantara

Dr. Kantara?
Dr. Kantara's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Hamid Kantara, DC
Dr. Kantara saved me with his nutrition system and chiropractic adjustment. I am so thankful for his treatment with my problems. I am a new business owner who has been struggling with sleep deprivation and eating disorder, and very high stress. I have been on a go-go-go mode for almost a year and unable to relax or get enough sleep to start my new day the right away. My husband who is an Orthopedic Surgeon had met Dr Kantara and recommended him. After a good evaluation, Dr Kantara started adjusting me. He ordered a lab test and based on the result, recommended vitamins and herb supplements to help me get back on track. I now sleep like baby and my energy level has been increased. Overall, emotionally and physically improved. Thank you Dr. Kantara.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Kantara, DC?
I have seen Dr. Kantara for the past 2 years now and love his practice! Dr. K and his staff are very welcoming and accommodating to your needs. I chose Dr. K on a whim from a Google search, but what kept me coming back, was his focus on my overall well-being, not just adjusting my body on a weekly basis. He takes a wellness approach with his patients and supports you in becoming the healthiest version of yourself. Dr. K and his staff not only support you in improving your health but also want to help you grow stronger in order to cut down on how often your body needs to be adjusted. I would recommend Dr. Kantara to anyone who asked.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Kantara, DC?
Dr. K helped resolve my chronic hip pain and bursitis inflammation in only a week of treatments. I return for regular adjustments, the doc is wonderful, the office is inviting and the staff is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Kantara, DC?
As a full time personal trainer and manager of a privately owned gym, staying in optimum health is crucial for my livelihood. I have suffered a debilitating chronic low back with complications that keep testing me every single day. I finally gave in and reached out to Dr Kantara at Cedars Chiropractic Clinic. Dr Kantara came in to the clinic on a Sunday evening because he did not want me to suffer through the night. If that is not enough to recommend him, He and Jessica has gone over and beyond
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Kantara, DC?
I worked with Dr. Kantara for 5 years. He has excellent bedside manner and truly cares about his patients. He will go above and beyond for every patient that he has. I have since moved to Houston Methodist, however; if I was to need chiropractic or wellness of any kind my first choice would be Dr. K. He not only fixes your issues but explains why you're having those issues as well. Overall he is a great doctor and human being in general. He will treat you like family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Kantara, DC?
I initially came for acupuncture with another provider., after looking at my back she suggested consulting with Dr. Kantara to assess the cause of my chronic back pain. I have never been to a chiropractor so this was a new experience for me. What I liked is though both providers could have independently treated my issue they looked at what was in my best interest. I had been suffering with back pain since my son was born for over three years. In one week my back issues were manageable, and w
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Kantara, DC?
Dr. Hamid Kantara is an amazing chiropractor that is focused on his patient’s well being. He applies his chiropractic and medical knowledge to ensure his patient receives the best adjustment possible. We are thankful for his persistent approach; if one adjustment strategy does not produce the desired result Dr. Kantara will apply his vast knowledge to utilize another strategy. In addition to the great adjustments he provides excellent nutritional support; we moved from taking many vitamins from
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Kantara, DC?
The place is amazing. I have been to all kinds of pain clinics and doctors but never got the relief for my back that I got with Cedars Chiropractic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Kantara, DC?
My first time going to a chiropractic clinic and of course I was terrified, but as soon as Dr. Kantara got started I felt more and more relaxed. The best after math feeling I have had in a long time. I highly recommend this place. I have been coming for 3 weeks now and feel like a brand new person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Kantara, DC?
Dr. K and his staff have gone above and beyond just helping with my chiropractic needs. I appreciate how they treat the whole person…so they’ve helped me with nutrition & educating me about how to take care of my health holistically. We’ve moved around quite a bit, so I’ve had other chiropractors. Dr. K is my favorite. I would give him a 10+ star rating, but they only allow 5!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Kantara, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Kantara?

• Chiropractic