Contact provider for availability

Dr. Halley Moore, PHD

Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Moore
625 14th St Paso Robles, CA 93446

Dr. Halley Moore, PHD is a psychologist in Paso Robles, CA. She specializes in psychology.

Dr. Moore accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Moore treats your condition or procedure

• Psychology

Dr. Moore's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore?
Dr. Moore's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Halley Moore, PHD
I love that this doctor can provide organizational assessment for my company and also can provide psychological testing for my son. To me, it's a one stop shop because there is a staff of doctors available, not just one. If you can afford Dr. Moore, do it! But if not, or if your insurance doesn't cover all of it, her assistants are also good and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halley Moore, PHD?
Dr Moore does many different services. I came to her for her broad background of experience. The same doctor that does psychology, also has a deep understanding of real estate and the legal field. As well as in Human Resources. As a business owner, I appreciated that she understood all aspects of my wine business and the struggles I face.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halley Moore, PHD?
This office is great! Dr. Moore and her assistants and office manager have been so good to me and my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halley Moore, PHD?
Thank you! Dr. Moore is incredible and has helped our family rediscover what is most important.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halley Moore, PHD?
Dr. Moore is excellent! so happy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halley Moore, PHD?
Moore has changed my life! I wish I found her a long time ago. She has given me practical solutions to apply to my life circumstances. She is professional, prompt, caring and honest!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halley Moore, PHD?
So happy! Dr. Moore is very helpful and generous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halley Moore, PHD?
Dr. Halley Moore is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halley Moore, PHD?
Eight years ago, I was in a bad place emotionally. A friend told me about Dr. Halley Moore and I set up an appointment. I now have a successful relationship with the majority of my children. This is thanks to Dr. Moore’s help. I have grown as a person and this has helped me both in my personal and business life. I am able to do a good job with all its issues because of Dr. Moore. Dr. Halley Moore is always available for meetings-even on weekends if I need her or anyone else does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halley Moore, PHD?
Very caring and kind...feels like family! Halley and Debbie are wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halley Moore, PHD?
This person has been helpful to our family in so many ways. She helps us keep our relationships in tact so we can run our business which is our livelihood. She is direct in telling us what the problem is and doesn’t beat around the bush even if it’s not necessarily the way we saw it originally, she always turns out to be correct in the direction she sends us. She does house calls to our ranch facilities which has made it possible for all of our family to come. I can’t say enough appreciation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halley Moore, PHD?
Dr. Moore is outstanding! She is a great listener, very knowledgeable, and provides guidance with compassion and understanding. With her help, I have really turned my life around -- not only with my personal issues but in my business ventures. Thank you so much, Dr. Moore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halley Moore, PHD?
Dr. Moore helped my family and our family business to run smoother than ever. Thank you so much for everything you do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halley Moore, PHD?
Very professional and wonderful environment. Office staff very friendly. Very nice and comfortable office. Water, coffee or tea available.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halley Moore, PHD?
Issues with scheduling (on her end) and then I received aggressive, inaccurate and offensive text messages from her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halley Moore, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moore?