Halima Butler, LCSW

Clinical Social Work ·  Female · Age 48

Halima Butler
241 W Main St Apt 1 New Britain, CT 06052

Halima Butler, LCSW is a clinical social worker in New Britain, CT. She specializes in clinical social work.

Halima Butler accepts

Halima Butler accepts the following insurance:

CareOregon
Peach State Health Plan
Staywell (Wellcare)
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Halima Butler treats your condition or procedure

Halima Butler's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

I provide solution focused treatment with a holistic approach .

• Clinical Social Work

Halima Butler?
Halima Butler's Performance
What People Say About Halima Butler, LCSW
RecentMost Helpful
So many great things to say. Halima has been working with my son for over a year. It was a scary time for our family. My son was going through a very dark time. She has been such a great help in bringing him out from under his shell. He has shown so much growth and I know that Halima is a big part of that growth. She has always been a caring therapist and gives back to her community. I am so thankful that my son has her for an outlet. I would definitely recommend Halima if you are searching for a therapist to talk with, and she is awesome with kids!
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is absolutely amazing! She helped me get through some of the darkest times of my life and helped me bounce back. She worked through things I didn’t know I needed to work on. Great therapist! I’ve been to a couple of therapists and she is truly one in a million!
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima has been an amazing support through my grieving process. She is always present, honest, and above all incredibly supportive. Her holistic approach and use of art as healing have helped me in more ways that I could ever imagine. I have recommended her to friends and would recommend her to anyone looking for an incredibly supportive therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
What an amazing woman! She is so personal and kind and provided me with such insight and compassion! I would highly recommend her. She lives helping people and it’s obvious.
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima, is wonderful she helped my partner get through the traumatic past of his childhood. She made a once very very angry man docile and communicative. Thank you Halima
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
My experience with Halima has changed my life tremendously. I have suffered with chronic depression and anxiety for the majority of life and tried different therapists and medications only to still feel hopeless. Halima has great skill in helping people work through trauma, toxic relationships, setting healthy boundaries, and developing self love. She is a great listener and allows her clients to work at their place. She is supportive and encouraging. I highly recommend her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is truly a blessing for my child and I am more then happy to have found her to help my son the past year. Halima is very professional and also just a great person that my son now refers to as a great friend. Throughout my time dealing with Halima, I have found myself in positions where I needed her assistance in between her scheduled sessions with him and during after hours and she still always got back to me punctually and proven to me many times over that she truly cares for my son.
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
I would definitely recommend other teens to come see Halima, she has helped me get through highschool with my head held high. She is very comforting & down to earth. I look foward to our sessions each week because she is always a great motivator!
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
I've been seeing Halima for almost a year. I tried my hand at therapy before her and it did not work out for me. Halima, was recommend to me by a friend and I'm so glad! My weekly appointments with her is something I NEVER miss! For starters I love her office space, it is my safe place! Its welcoming and very comforting. Halima, does a great job at knowing how to interact with me. She knows when to listen, when to help me breath and when to guide me. I'm grateful to have her as my therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Hamila has been heaven sent to me! She's helped me open up and find things about myself I've never quite understood. She is very genuine and loving. Gentile with a hint of spice that makes a long stressful talk fun and rewarding and the end! I would highly recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is an absolutely amazing therapist. She is a great listener who is insightful, caring, & sees straight to the root of any issue. Her energy always makes it easy both to open up to her and to feel confident about working through issues towards a better, more balanced future. My sessions with her have helped me work through 30 years of issues & get control over the anxiety and depression that previously ruled my life. If you're looking for an open-minded, quality therapist, look no further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is the most professional and down to earth person and clinition you will ever meet.She has helped many overcome and become better people..I can't say enough about her and her craft but I can say she is one of a kind and there's know one in this buisness that can come close to her abilities...Halima thank you for showing me the way and introducing me to a better way of Life!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is amazing! She has such a great and positive energy that instantly makes you feel at ease. She truly cares for her clients and not just while they're in session. I always leave my appointments feeling refreshed and inspired!
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima Butler,is great she has helped me get through some of my hardest struggles and most devastating moments these last few years. Her counseling and guidance has helped me overcome tragedies i have dealt with also. I am glad a friend of mine referred me to her, and I will continue to refer others as well. Life doesn't seem so overwhelming anymore and I look at things from a different perspective now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
I have had a fair share of experience w varied mental health professionals, but I must say, none have given me the most profound "tools" and insight and in such a short amount of time as Halima has! She is truly meant to be doing this and her ability to actually help people is tremendous. I am so glad I found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Like most people, I aim to be as balanced as possible. Halima has a dynamic passion for helping people achieve that balance of wellness. All three of my family members have worked through their tragedies in life with Halima. She is passionate about life & healing her clients in a positive manor. I truly have gained so much confidence facing lives bumps in the road. I now am so excited to see what my life will becoming :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is as real as they come. She's there for you beyound your appointment and is open and honest with you. She gets you to see the bigger picture and helps guide you to be in a better place when life's confusing ways can be overwhelming. She's open to everyone's ways of thinking and was a great help to me and my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is hands down the best therapist I've ever worked with. She is so compassionate, down to earth, warm and funny. She helped me understand and see things that have changed my outlook on life and I find myself remembering her advice when things get difficult. She was always available when I needed her, even during emergency situations which I cannot tell you how much that meant to me. I'd suggest her anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Since I started seeing Halima she has helped me grow so much. She has helped me through a devastating depression which I had little self confidence and strength. She is always honest and helps me to view things from different perspectives. She digs deeper than the surface and helps address much more than the issue at hand. I am truly thankful to have met her she has done wonders for myself and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is the type of therapist that I've been waiting to meet. She creates a welcoming environment that makes you feel safe and accepted. I didn't expect to forge such a great connection with her, but I am so thankful that I did. Halima TRULY cares about others which makes her a fantastic therapist. She has offered me great insight and has helped to empower me and to hone my strengths. Anyone can get a degree, but not everyone can touch lives like Halima has touched mine.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Halima Butler?

• Fri: closed