Halima Butler, LCSW

Social WorkFemaleAge 51

Social Work

Halima Butler, LCSW is a Social Worker in New Britain, CT. Her office accepts new patients.

Halima Butler, LCSW
241 W Main St Apt 1 New Britain, CT 06052 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

"I provide solution focused treatment with a holistic approach ."

- Halima Butler, LCSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Halima Butler treats your condition or procedure

Halima Butler's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Halima Butler accepts

Halima Butler accepts the following insurance:

CareOregon
Wellcare of Georgia

Halima Butler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Halima Butler

Halima Butler

Halima has been my therapist for several years. She has a calming spirit that creates a safe environment to confront trauma and stressors. She offers helpful tools and techniques to improve mental well-being.
May 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
She provides constructive feedback, makes you feel at home and comfortable. Very supportive and helpful. I’ve been with her for years and she’s is the best. I highly recommend.
Apr 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
I’ve been seeing Halima for a couple years now and I must say she has helped me so much through my troubles and encouraged me to build my confidence. Without her I wouldn’t be the woman I am today. I am so grateful to have found such a powerful and kind therapist.
Apr 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima from day 1 made me feel respected, like I was human and not another number, and what I had to say was important. She 100% goes above and beyond for YOU! In your most difficult moments where you feel weak, out of the normal etc she will remind you of your strengths, guide you and encourage you to be the become a better version of you. In your best moments she will share and rejoice with you in your victories. She will be there for YOU. She is the family member i wish i had all of my life. Thanks to Halima I was able to overcome the pain and fear I was holding onto from my past. Because of her I am living a better version of my self and my family is happier because of it. She is and will always be one of the best choice I ever made! If you are considering taking the first step, please do so! You will not regret it! Be prepared to do the work, to listen and be prepared to change for the better! You matter !
Jess Macary – Oct 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is the best there is!! I was searching for a therapist that could really understand and work with me on a spiritual level as well as guide me with her expertise as a therapist. She goes above and beyond for her clients and has even taken the time out of her busy day to call when I needed some extra guidance. She truly cares and wants the best for you and it shows. Do not hesitate to work with her!!! Not only will you be gaining a therapist but a new friend/family member! Thanks Halima!
Oct 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is thoughtful, helpful, and beyond wonderful! I’ve been seeing her for years and she is more than just a therapist, she has become a big part of my life. She is caring, straightforward, and honest, not wanting to waste people’s time or money. I also appreciate her candor, sense of humor, and encouragement. I can’t say enough about how much she’s helped my mental and spiritual health!
Kaylah – Mar 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
I came across Halima from an internet search seeking a therapist during a very difficult time in my life. I have seen a few other therapists and no one can compare to Halima. She helps and inspires me to boost my self confidence with just the right amount of compassion, strategies, and tough love. She is amazing at sorting out anxiety issues and looking at things from a rational perspective. The exercises we do and her insight continue to help me in my journey and my growth. I love seeing her and look forward to every appointment. Look no further. Halima is your girl.
Lindsey – Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Looking for a therapist? Stop searching. Halima is absolutely wonderful. Her skills and professional knowledge have helped me tackle anxiety, depression and relationship/work issues. She's compassionate, insightful, smart, easy to talk to, and is a great listener. She changed my life!
Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
I just suffered a loss of a parent and received a gift I didn't even realize I needed, I had a counseling session by telephone due to quarantine - this counselor is compassionate, positive, uplifting, honest, soul deep encouraging, inspiring "5 stars !
Kit Salazar-Smith – May 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
I was struggling with anxiety, depression, and alcohol abuse. Right from the first visit Halima is professional and caring. She listens and truly gives you direction with wisdom. You do not feel alone with Halima’s help as her communication outside of visits is amazing. She has even contacted me just to make sure I’m alright and mentally healing after our visits. She has helped me find peace and strength after each visit. I can’t explain it but when you leave her office you truly feel empowered to make it through your journey to success. There is plenty of parking at her office in the back of the building, the room you speak with her in is very comfortable and relaxing, and the location is easy to get to. If you are feeling lost of hopeless i urger you to call Halima she has really changed my way of thinking about myself and that is something i will take with me forever.
Given me strength and hope – Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is the perfect mixture of compassionate and honest. She is welcoming and takes the time to get to know her clients. Halima offers practical strategies and solutions. She sprinkles in the necessary amount of “tough love” we all need. Would definitely recommend!!!!
Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
I've tried two other therapist and from the first day I met Halima I know she was the one. She's honest and tells you exactly how it is. She helps you sort out through whatever it is you're struggling with or having difficulty wrapping your mind around. I look forward to every appointment. I always tell her we have to stay in contact no matter what happens in the future. She's become so much more than just a therapist. I recommend her to absolutely everyone. You won't be disappointed.
Shari – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
I am so glad I found Halima. She is not like any other "therapist" I've ever met or gone to. I truly appreciate her bluntness about any situation I am dealing with. Her being direct has helped me leave every session with a more clear understanding of goals and the direction I need to take to get there. Halima has helped me overcome issues that come with life (relationships, loss of parents, life coaching, and more). Her office feels like a comfortable room at a friend's house instead of an office space. It is a judgement free zone. Her smile is genuine just like her treatments. Of course I've recommended her as well.
Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima was my first choice for a therapist and I refuse to look for any other person after all the things she has helped get me through. She makes you feel safe and able. You can speak honestly and She will help you get whatever you need out in multiple ways. Never have I seen or heard of a therapist do what she does. I can truly say she makes me feel more like family then a client. For that I will always remember her. I absolutely love her and have recommended her to several other people and they enjoy her just as much as I do. She is truly one of a kind! She is the best!
She’s The BEST! – Jan 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is hands down the best therapist I've had. I've been seeing her for over a year now and she's helped me in countless ways. She treats her clients like we're family and is one of the kindest people I've ever had the pleasure to meet! I can honestly say that I wouldn't have been able to work through my issues without her. She's helped me not only heal myselr but become a better person
Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
So many great things to say. Halima has been working with my son for over a year. It was a scary time for our family. My son was going through a very dark time. She has been such a great help in bringing him out from under his shell. He has shown so much growth and I know that Halima is a big part of that growth. She has always been a caring therapist and gives back to her community. I am so thankful that my son has her for an outlet. I would definitely recommend Halima if you are searching for a therapist to talk with, and she is awesome with kids!
Ms. Simon – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is absolutely amazing! She helped me get through some of the darkest times of my life and helped me bounce back. She worked through things I didn’t know I needed to work on. Great therapist! I’ve been to a couple of therapists and she is truly one in a million!
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima has been an amazing support through my grieving process. She is always present, honest, and above all incredibly supportive. Her holistic approach and use of art as healing have helped me in more ways that I could ever imagine. I have recommended her to friends and would recommend her to anyone looking for an incredibly supportive therapist.
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
What an amazing woman! She is so personal and kind and provided me with such insight and compassion! I would highly recommend her. She lives helping people and it’s obvious.
Feb 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima, is wonderful she helped my partner get through the traumatic past of his childhood. She made a once very very angry man docile and communicative. Thank you Halima
Lisa in New Britain , CT – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?

How was your experience with Halima Butler?