Halima Butler, LCSW

Social Work •  Female • Age 49

Halima Butler
241 W Main St Apt 1 New Britain, CT 06052

Halima Butler, LCSW is a Social Worker in New Britain, CT. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Halima Butler to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

See similar Social Workers in New Britain

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Halima Butler accepts

Halima Butler accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Peach State Health Plan
Staywell (Wellcare)
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Halima Butler treats your condition or procedure

Halima Butler's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Halima Butler, LCSW...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Halima Butler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Halima Butler

Halima Butler?
I just suffered a loss of a parent and received a gift I didn't even realize I needed, I had a counseling session by telephone due to quarantine - this counselor is compassionate, positive, uplifting, honest, soul deep encouraging, inspiring "5 stars !
Kit Salazar-Smith – May 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
I was struggling with anxiety, depression, and alcohol abuse. Right from the first visit Halima is professional and caring. She listens and truly gives you direction with wisdom. You do not feel alone with Halima’s help as her communication outside of visits is amazing. She has even contacted me just to make sure I’m alright and mentally healing after our visits. She has helped me find peace and strength after each visit. I can’t explain it but when you leave her office you truly feel empowered to make it through your journey to success. There is plenty of parking at her office in the back of the building, the room you speak with her in is very comfortable and relaxing, and the location is easy to get to. If you are feeling lost of hopeless i urger you to call Halima she has really changed my way of thinking about myself and that is something i will take with me forever.
Given me strength and hope – Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is the perfect mixture of compassionate and honest. She is welcoming and takes the time to get to know her clients. Halima offers practical strategies and solutions. She sprinkles in the necessary amount of “tough love” we all need. Would definitely recommend!!!!
Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
I've tried two other therapist and from the first day I met Halima I know she was the one. She's honest and tells you exactly how it is. She helps you sort out through whatever it is you're struggling with or having difficulty wrapping your mind around. I look forward to every appointment. I always tell her we have to stay in contact no matter what happens in the future. She's become so much more than just a therapist. I recommend her to absolutely everyone. You won't be disappointed.
Shari – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
I am so glad I found Halima. She is not like any other "therapist" I've ever met or gone to. I truly appreciate her bluntness about any situation I am dealing with. Her being direct has helped me leave every session with a more clear understanding of goals and the direction I need to take to get there. Halima has helped me overcome issues that come with life (relationships, loss of parents, life coaching, and more). Her office feels like a comfortable room at a friend's house instead of an office space. It is a judgement free zone. Her smile is genuine just like her treatments. Of course I've recommended her as well.
Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima was my first choice for a therapist and I refuse to look for any other person after all the things she has helped get me through. She makes you feel safe and able. You can speak honestly and She will help you get whatever you need out in multiple ways. Never have I seen or heard of a therapist do what she does. I can truly say she makes me feel more like family then a client. For that I will always remember her. I absolutely love her and have recommended her to several other people and they enjoy her just as much as I do. She is truly one of a kind! She is the best!
She’s The BEST! – Jan 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is hands down the best therapist I've had. I've been seeing her for over a year now and she's helped me in countless ways. She treats her clients like we're family and is one of the kindest people I've ever had the pleasure to meet! I can honestly say that I wouldn't have been able to work through my issues without her. She's helped me not only heal myselr but become a better person
Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
So many great things to say. Halima has been working with my son for over a year. It was a scary time for our family. My son was going through a very dark time. She has been such a great help in bringing him out from under his shell. He has shown so much growth and I know that Halima is a big part of that growth. She has always been a caring therapist and gives back to her community. I am so thankful that my son has her for an outlet. I would definitely recommend Halima if you are searching for a therapist to talk with, and she is awesome with kids!
Ms. Simon – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is absolutely amazing! She helped me get through some of the darkest times of my life and helped me bounce back. She worked through things I didn’t know I needed to work on. Great therapist! I’ve been to a couple of therapists and she is truly one in a million!
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima has been an amazing support through my grieving process. She is always present, honest, and above all incredibly supportive. Her holistic approach and use of art as healing have helped me in more ways that I could ever imagine. I have recommended her to friends and would recommend her to anyone looking for an incredibly supportive therapist.
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
What an amazing woman! She is so personal and kind and provided me with such insight and compassion! I would highly recommend her. She lives helping people and it’s obvious.
Feb 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima, is wonderful she helped my partner get through the traumatic past of his childhood. She made a once very very angry man docile and communicative. Thank you Halima
Lisa in New Britain , CT – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
My experience with Halima has changed my life tremendously. I have suffered with chronic depression and anxiety for the majority of life and tried different therapists and medications only to still feel hopeless. Halima has great skill in helping people work through trauma, toxic relationships, setting healthy boundaries, and developing self love. She is a great listener and allows her clients to work at their place. She is supportive and encouraging. I highly recommend her services.
Wethersfield , CT – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is truly a blessing for my child and I am more then happy to have found her to help my son the past year. Halima is very professional and also just a great person that my son now refers to as a great friend. Throughout my time dealing with Halima, I have found myself in positions where I needed her assistance in between her scheduled sessions with him and during after hours and she still always got back to me punctually and proven to me many times over that she truly cares for my son.
George Mastrianni in New Britain, CT – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
I would definitely recommend other teens to come see Halima, she has helped me get through highschool with my head held high. She is very comforting & down to earth. I look foward to our sessions each week because she is always a great motivator!
Bethany in New Britain – Aug 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
I've been seeing Halima for almost a year. I tried my hand at therapy before her and it did not work out for me. Halima, was recommend to me by a friend and I'm so glad! My weekly appointments with her is something I NEVER miss! For starters I love her office space, it is my safe place! Its welcoming and very comforting. Halima, does a great job at knowing how to interact with me. She knows when to listen, when to help me breath and when to guide me. I'm grateful to have her as my therapist.
Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Hamila has been heaven sent to me! She's helped me open up and find things about myself I've never quite understood. She is very genuine and loving. Gentile with a hint of spice that makes a long stressful talk fun and rewarding and the end! I would highly recommend her to anyone!
Jan 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is an absolutely amazing therapist. She is a great listener who is insightful, caring, & sees straight to the root of any issue. Her energy always makes it easy both to open up to her and to feel confident about working through issues towards a better, more balanced future. My sessions with her have helped me work through 30 years of issues & get control over the anxiety and depression that previously ruled my life. If you're looking for an open-minded, quality therapist, look no further.
Amy in New Britain, CT – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is the most professional and down to earth person and clinition you will ever meet.She has helped many overcome and become better people..I can't say enough about her and her craft but I can say she is one of a kind and there's know one in this buisness that can come close to her abilities...Halima thank you for showing me the way and introducing me to a better way of Life!!!!!
Todd in Waterbury – Feb 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?
Halima is amazing! She has such a great and positive energy that instantly makes you feel at ease. She truly cares for her clients and not just while they're in session. I always leave my appointments feeling refreshed and inspired!
Berlin, CT – Feb 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Halima Butler, LCSW?

How was your experience with Halima Butler?

I provide solution focused treatment with a holistic approach .

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work

2008
Uconn School Of Social Work

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Halima Butler communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Halima Butler offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Halima Butler offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Halima Butler have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Halima Butler offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Halima Butler offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (860) 532-5583