Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD

Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD

Acupuncture  ·
Male
Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD is an acupuncturist in Largo, FL. He specializes in acupuncture.

10333 Seminole Blvd Ste 5

Largo, FL 33778

Learn about Dr. Tian

• Acupuncture

Dr. Tian does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Tian is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Tian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tian to family and friends

Dr. Tian's Performance

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Tian for only a month, but in that short time our health has improved greatly - especially my husband, who had experienced adrenal collapse but is now well on his way to good health. We highly recommend Dr. Tian!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Tian was very professional and he listened to my concerns. unfortunately i had to cancel my appointment and hope i can see him sometime soon. I would recommend him in the future.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient for two years and highly recommend Dr Tian. I have severe arthritis in lower back and his treatment keeps me pain free. A delightful, highly educated clinician.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Tian has helped me with my hypertension, cholesterol, stress, pain and general well being when Western medicine's only option was pharmaceutical drugs. He is available whenever I call, night or day. I highly recommend Dr.Tian.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
When Traditional Medicine Fails... I suffered for 5 years. The so called "specialists," tried everything they could think of but nothing worked. They gave up. One of them asked if I had considered acupuncture and suggested Dr. Tian. Within 3 months of treatment, my condition disappeared completely....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0