Acupuncture  |
Male
Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD
Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD is an acupuncture provider who practices in Largo, FL.

10333 Seminole Blvd Ste 5

Largo, FL 33778

Learn about Dr. Tian

• Acupuncture

Dr. Tian does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Tian is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Tian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tian to family and friends
Dr. Tian's Performance
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr.Tian has helped me with my hypertension, cholesterol, stress, pain and general well being when Western medicine's only option was pharmaceutical drugs. He is available whenever I call, night or day. I highly recommend Dr.Tian.
in Seminole, FL |
When Traditional Medicine Fails... I suffered for 5 years. The so called "specialists," tried everything they could think of but nothing worked. They gave up. One of them asked if I had considered acupuncture and suggested Dr. Tian. Within 3 months of treatment, my condition disappeared completely. Dr. Tian uses a combination of acupuncture and herbal medicine. It doesn't hurt. There are no drugs involved. If you are suffering, if "Western" medicine has failed you, please go see Dr. Tian today!
in Seminole, FL |
For years I have been wanting to do this and finally, when it came to get a hip replaced, saw Dr.Tian. You have to have a wide open mind and embrace the over 2000 year old holistic science which helped me physically and mentally. The changes were slow in coming and surprisingly. I could pull up my leg to my chest again, after years not doing it, to tie a shoe. In the waiting room I encountered people, who loved Dr. Tian and where helped by him for years. I love the treatments and the care.
Have you seen Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD?
Are you Dr. Tian?