Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD

Acupuncture ·  Male

Dr. Tian
10333 Seminole Blvd Ste 5 Largo, FL 33778

Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD is an acupuncturist in Largo, FL. He specializes in acupuncture.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Tian accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Tian treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Tian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tian

Dr. Tian?
Dr. Tian's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD
I have received acupuncture treatments for 2+ months from Dr Tian for injuries from auto accidents. He is an amazing healer for all my head to toe problems, and I highly recommend him. He does all his own work and projects calm and healing at all times. He is very accessible and accommodating, and will always be my forever doctor. He is highly intelligent and educated, with several degrees including Dr of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture, and a Professor who travels all over the world giving instruction and lectures. He told me today with a smile that he loves his work and hopes to do it for 100 more years. His office looks and feels like old Chinese comfort with many works of art which further transport its visitors to a kinder, gentler time and place.
Wonderful I feel better 20 mins after leaving
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD?
I was seeing Dr. Tian for COPD, which he said acupuncture would help. It did not. He also kept on using a needle in the same spot on my scalp over a period of about 2 years. (I kept going hoping the treatments would ease my breathing). I did get some relief in that it was easier to walk to my car after the treatment. However, that was short lived. My scalp still has not healed and there is a constant reminder when I accidentally brush the area. I have not yet spoken with him about this issue and will publish this again after I do if the problem is not resolved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD?
my husband was suffering from severe sciatica and nothing was helping until we went to see Dr.Tian. After a few visits he was able to walk around and now is just about back to normal. We can't thank Dr. Tian enough for his caring and help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD?
Amazing care! Dealt with Migraines all my life, and under Dr. Tian's care my health is improving.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD?
Best results I've ever had with an acupuncturist. I've been treated by acupuncture physicians for over two decades for many different health conditions. When I moved to this area I was not successful in finding someone as gifted as my old physician until was referred to Dr. Tian. Not only is he the most gifted acupuncture physician I've ever been to but Dr. Tian is also a gentle and caring physician. My health has turned around considerably in a short time thanks to his knowledge and skill
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD?
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Tian for only a month, but in that short time our health has improved greatly - especially my husband, who had experienced adrenal collapse but is now well on his way to good health. We highly recommend Dr. Tian!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD?
Dr. Tian was very professional and he listened to my concerns. unfortunately i had to cancel my appointment and hope i can see him sometime soon. I would recommend him in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD?
I have been a patient for two years and highly recommend Dr Tian. I have severe arthritis in lower back and his treatment keeps me pain free. A delightful, highly educated clinician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD?
Dr.Tian has helped me with my hypertension, cholesterol, stress, pain and general well being when Western medicine's only option was pharmaceutical drugs. He is available whenever I call, night or day. I highly recommend Dr.Tian.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tian?

• Acupuncture