Haihe Tian, AP

Acupuncture •  Male

Haihe Tian
10333 Seminole Blvd Ste 5 Largo, FL 33778

Haihe Tian, AP is a Acupuncturist in Largo, FL. Be sure to call ahead with Haihe Tian to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

See similar Acupuncturists in Largo

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Haihe Tian accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Haihe Tian treats your condition or procedure

Haihe Tian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Haihe Tian

Haihe Tian?
  • Appointment scheduling (15)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (15)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (14)
  • Long wait times (5)
I had a hacking cough to where I could not breath and even called 911 and went to the hospital. By then I could breath so they just sent me home. I was hacking when I went to see DR Tian. When I left his office it had stopped. After that I had a soft cough but 2 visits later and I was fine. I had been to acupuncture but never had results this quickly. Amazing!!
Kathie Schneider – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Haihe Tian, AP?
I have received acupuncture treatments for 2+ months from Dr Tian for injuries from auto accidents. He is an amazing healer for all my head to toe problems, and I highly recommend him. He does all his own work and projects calm and healing at all times. He is very accessible and accommodating, and will always be my forever doctor. He is highly intelligent and educated, with several degrees including Dr of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture, and a Professor who travels all over the world giving instruction and lectures. He told me today with a smile that he loves his work and hopes to do it for 100 more years. His office looks and feels like old Chinese comfort with many works of art which further transport its visitors to a kinder, gentler time and place.
Nancy Kelly – Aug 28, 2019
Wonderful I feel better 20 mins after leaving
  • Long wait times
Bob in Largo, FL – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Haihe Tian, AP?
I was seeing Dr. Tian for COPD, which he said acupuncture would help. It did not. He also kept on using a needle in the same spot on my scalp over a period of about 2 years. (I kept going hoping the treatments would ease my breathing). I did get some relief in that it was easier to walk to my car after the treatment. However, that was short lived. My scalp still has not healed and there is a constant reminder when I accidentally brush the area. I have not yet spoken with him about this issue and will publish this again after I do if the problem is not resolved.
May 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Haihe Tian, AP?
my husband was suffering from severe sciatica and nothing was helping until we went to see Dr.Tian. After a few visits he was able to walk around and now is just about back to normal. We can't thank Dr. Tian enough for his caring and help.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Haihe Tian, AP?
Amazing care! Dealt with Migraines all my life, and under Dr. Tian's care my health is improving.
Adriana in Largo, FL – Dec 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Haihe Tian, AP?
Best results I've ever had with an acupuncturist. I've been treated by acupuncture physicians for over two decades for many different health conditions. When I moved to this area I was not successful in finding someone as gifted as my old physician until was referred to Dr. Tian. Not only is he the most gifted acupuncture physician I've ever been to but Dr. Tian is also a gentle and caring physician. My health has turned around considerably in a short time thanks to his knowledge and skill
Largo, FL – Oct 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Haihe Tian, AP?
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Tian for only a month, but in that short time our health has improved greatly - especially my husband, who had experienced adrenal collapse but is now well on his way to good health. We highly recommend Dr. Tian!
May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Haihe Tian, AP?
Dr. Tian was very professional and he listened to my concerns. unfortunately i had to cancel my appointment and hope i can see him sometime soon. I would recommend him in the future.
Largo – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Haihe Tian, AP?
I have been a patient for two years and highly recommend Dr Tian. I have severe arthritis in lower back and his treatment keeps me pain free. A delightful, highly educated clinician.
  • Long wait times
ST PETERSBURG – Mar 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Haihe Tian, AP?
Dr.Tian has helped me with my hypertension, cholesterol, stress, pain and general well being when Western medicine's only option was pharmaceutical drugs. He is available whenever I call, night or day. I highly recommend Dr.Tian.
Kathy R. in St Petersburg, FL – Sep 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Haihe Tian, AP?
When Traditional Medicine Fails... I suffered for 5 years. The so called "specialists," tried everything they could think of but nothing worked. They gave up. One of them asked if I had considered acupuncture and suggested Dr. Tian. Within 3 months of treatment, my condition disappeared completely. Dr. Tian uses a combination of acupuncture and herbal medicine. It doesn't hurt. There are no drugs involved. If you are suffering, if "Western" medicine has failed you, please go see Dr. Tian today!
Bill H. in Seminole, FL – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Haihe Tian, AP?
For years I have been wanting to do this and finally, when it came to get a hip replaced, saw Dr.Tian. You have to have a wide open mind and embrace the over 2000 year old holistic science which helped me physically and mentally. The changes were slow in coming and surprisingly. I could pull up my leg to my chest again, after years not doing it, to tie a shoe. In the waiting room I encountered people, who loved Dr. Tian and where helped by him for years. I love the treatments and the care.
Ursula Y in Seminole, FL – Aug 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Haihe Tian, AP?

How was your experience with Haihe Tian?

• Acupuncture