Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD

Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD

Acupuncture  ·
Male
Dr. Haihe Tian, PHD is an acupuncturist in Largo, FL. He specializes in acupuncture.

10333 Seminole Blvd Ste 5

Largo, FL 33778

Learn about Dr. Tian

• Acupuncture

Dr. Tian does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Tian is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Tian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tian to family and friends

Dr. Tian's Performance

I have been a patient for two years and highly recommend Dr Tian. I have severe arthritis in lower back and his treatment keeps me pain free. A delightful, highly educated clinician.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr.Tian has helped me with my hypertension, cholesterol, stress, pain and general well being when Western medicine's only option was pharmaceutical drugs. He is available whenever I call, night or day. I highly recommend Dr.Tian.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
When Traditional Medicine Fails... I suffered for 5 years. The so called "specialists," tried everything they could think of but nothing worked. They gave up. One of them asked if I had considered acupuncture and suggested Dr. Tian. Within 3 months of treatment, my condition disappeared completely....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
For years I have been wanting to do this and finally, when it came to get a hip replaced, saw Dr.Tian. You have to have a wide open mind and embrace the over 2000 year old holistic science which helped me physically and mentally. The changes were slow in coming and surprisingly. I could pull up my...more
Are you Dr. Tian?