Dr. Guy McDougal, OD

Dr. Guy McDougal, OD

Optometry  ·
Male
Dr. Guy McDougal, OD is an optometrist in Mesa, AZ and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Southern California College of Optometry in 1985 and specializes in optometry.Read his story

1121 S Gilbert Rd Ste 103

Mesa, AZ 85204

• Avesis
  • EyeMed Vision Care
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. McDougal

Dr. McDougal's bio

This content was provided by Dr. McDougal "Dr Guy McDougal received his undergraduate from the University of Utah and and his graduate degree from Southern California College of Optometry in 1985. He has practiced in California and Arizona, with Arizona being his home the past 30 years. In his spare time he enjoys spending time with his family, working in the yard and traveling."

This content was provided by Dr. McDougal "I strive to offer compassionate care to each of my patients.  I feel this starts with listening carefully to patients concerns and individual needs.  What problems are you having, how do you use your eyes in regards to your job and your hobbies?  I enjoy educating patients on the choices that are available and explaining the pros and cons of those choices as they apply to their individual needs.

My goal is to communicate clearly to each patient the condition of their eye health, educate them how to best care for their eyes, offer a treatment plan to address medical concerns, and to treat each patient with dignity, compassion and respect."

• Optometry

Dr. McDougal does not have any board certifications listed.

• Contact Lens Exams
  • Post-Operative Care
  • Retinal Testing
  • Soft Contact Lenses
  • Vision Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Southern California College of Optometry
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Southern California College of Optometry
    Other Education | Completed 1985

Dr. McDougal has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McDougal has no media or publications listed.

• Indonesian

Dr. McDougal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McDougal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McDougal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McDougal to family and friends

Dr. McDougal's Performance

Dr. McDougal Says:
"

Thank you for taking time to  provide feedback regarding your visit to our office.  We read each review carefully, and are very happy when we have a satisfied patient. I would appreciate a call to me or my office manager, if you have a concern you would like to share.

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we're doing.  Thank you for visiting our office.  We value you as a patient and look

...

Hands down best visit to a doctors office I have ever had! Office staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Phones are always answered promptly. Dr. Carlson was fantastic and I felt was very competent and took adequate time with me and answered all questions. Chris was awesome at helping me pick...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. McDougal is very professional and thorough. Each member in my family enjoyed their appointments. He is very knowledgeable and explained things clearly to each of us.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option