Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D

Psychology ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Benejam

Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D is a psychologist in Miami, FL. He specializes in psychology and anxiety disorders.

Make an appointment

Dr. Benejam accepts

Dr. Benejam accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Benejam treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Benejam's conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

As a Psychologist I help my Clients in resolving different life challenges and to increase life satisfaction. For this, we work in a respectful, professional, and results-oriented way using proven psychological techniques (e.g. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, EMDR, Hypnosis, psychological testing).

• Psychology

Dr. Benejam?
Dr. Benejam's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Benejam has the ability to empathize with the patient to help the person change behavior and overcome problems in desired ways. He has help me to mitigate troublesome behaviors and to improve on my social relationships.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Extremely kind and helpful. Has been a huge help
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr. Benejam has great advice and excellent listening skills. He makes you feel comfertable and makes things that seems so big easier to handle with helpful hints. I 100% recommend this doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr.Benejam is very intuitive and has an excellent bedside manner. He is very calm and his office is very peaceful. He is full of helpful hints and delievers meaningful feedback that helps you overcome issues. He is also excellent for couples therapy and has no problem conducting it. I enjoy our conversations and am glad that I found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr. Benejam is a wonderful and insightful psychologist with a calming, comforting presence. I immediately felt better after the first session. I really like his office, too. There's no receptionist and you just flip a light switch when you arrive so he knows you're there. It's a peaceful setting and he's a terrific doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr. Benejam is truly an excellent psychologist. He is kind, compassionate, listens attentively and sympathetic. He is capable of quickly grasping key issues and effectively provide suggestions. I would recommend Dr. Benejam to people who need his help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr Benejam is an extraordinary psychologist . He has helped me enormously and in a very short period of time . I am so grateful for having the possibility to work with such a kind and gifted man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Warm, caring, intelligent, patient. Good with teenagers as well as adults.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
I have found Dr. Benejam to be compassionate, kind and insightful. A consummate professional, he brings a wealth of experience to his therapeutic efforts. I have seen Dr. Benejam on and off for nearly nine years for various personal and marital issues and he has never disappointed. Willing to meet at early morning or late afternoon hours, Dr. Benejam clearly puts his patients first. He is a credit to the profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr Benejam diagnosed me with PTSD after a near death experience which totally changed my life style, forcing me into early retirement, totally unplanned. Dr Benejam visited me at home, when I was so depressed I would not leave my house. From that moment on the healing started. He uses a holistic approach to therapy that allows his patients to explore the different aspects of their issues bringing resolution to them jointly. He is like a one Dr panel of specialists integrating your therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr. Benejam is a humane, approachable, well-prepared professional who delivers quick results in a field where progress can sometimes be excruciatingly slow. He's able to grasp issues quickly because of his sensitivity, empathy, listening skills and knack for demystifying things, distilling complicated issues into easy-to-grasp concepts. Just because of his proven results, Dr. Benejam is in my view one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. I highly recommend his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr. Benejam is an articulate, caring and significantly knowledgeable psychologist. I would highly recommend him, not only to my friends but even to family. He's timely, uncomplicated, and is a master of logic, patience, and understanding. He's knowledgeable in numerous facets, making him my go-to psychologist, no questions asked. I have full trust in Dr. Benejam, and you simply cannot go wrong with him as your choice as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Benejam?