Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D

Psychology •  Male • Age 64

Dr. Benejam

Gustavo Benejam, Psy.D.

7301 W Palmetto Park Rd Ste 201a Boca Raton, FL 33433

Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D is a Psychologist in Boca Raton, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Benejam to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

See similar Psychologists in Boca Raton

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Benejam accepts

Dr. Benejam accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Benejam treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Benejam's conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Counseling
  • Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Benejam's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Benejam

Dr. Benejam?
What People Say About Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D
Great experience. Provided incredible insight and practical tools since day 1. Very professional and also caring. Highly recommend Dr. Benejam
Adrian B – Mar 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr. Benejam is patient, friendly, easy to talk to, intelligent, and very insightful. I felt supported, at ease, and relieved talking to him within the first session—which was a pleasant surprise! He guided me to discover important things about myself and my circumstances, seeing me through both good and tough times, alike. I had been dealing with some situational issues that seemed to come on all at once. He helped me to problem solve and come up with short and long term solutions to work through my issues one by one. Definitely recommend working with him. He has positively changed my previous misperceptions about mental health/psychology. Don’t let your apprehensions hold you back!
Ronald Frank – Mar 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Gustavo is an exceptional psychologist. Always feel very safe in the practice which is a big deal for me. His interactions are always warm, comforting and professional. He has helped me navigate and work through a lot of trauma and has been indispensable to my self development
Laura – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr. Benejam is perceptive, kind, and patient. Sitting down with him puts me at ease to discuss anything on my mind. He has helped me navigate stressful times in my life with a composure and professionalism that engenders confidence and peace.
Nov 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr. Benejam has the ability to empathize with the patient to help the person change behavior and overcome problems in desired ways. He has help me to mitigate troublesome behaviors and to improve on my social relationships.
EC in BOCA RATON, FL – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Extremely kind and helpful. Has been a huge help
Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr. Benejam has great advice and excellent listening skills. He makes you feel comfertable and makes things that seems so big easier to handle with helpful hints. I 100% recommend this doctor!
Boca raton, FL – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr.Benejam is very intuitive and has an excellent bedside manner. He is very calm and his office is very peaceful. He is full of helpful hints and delievers meaningful feedback that helps you overcome issues. He is also excellent for couples therapy and has no problem conducting it. I enjoy our conversations and am glad that I found him.
Boca Raton, FL – Jun 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr. Benejam is a wonderful and insightful psychologist with a calming, comforting presence. I immediately felt better after the first session. I really like his office, too. There's no receptionist and you just flip a light switch when you arrive so he knows you're there. It's a peaceful setting and he's a terrific doctor.
Chelsea in Boca Raton, FL – Mar 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr. Benejam is truly an excellent psychologist. He is kind, compassionate, listens attentively and sympathetic. He is capable of quickly grasping key issues and effectively provide suggestions. I would recommend Dr. Benejam to people who need his help.
Ming L in Boca Raton, FL – Nov 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr Benejam is an extraordinary psychologist . He has helped me enormously and in a very short period of time . I am so grateful for having the possibility to work with such a kind and gifted man.
Elsa in Boca raton, FL – Nov 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Warm, caring, intelligent, patient. Good with teenagers as well as adults.
Jon in Boca Raton, FL – Apr 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
I have found Dr. Benejam to be compassionate, kind and insightful. A consummate professional, he brings a wealth of experience to his therapeutic efforts. I have seen Dr. Benejam on and off for nearly nine years for various personal and marital issues and he has never disappointed. Willing to meet at early morning or late afternoon hours, Dr. Benejam clearly puts his patients first. He is a credit to the profession.
James G. in Boca Raton, FL – Apr 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr Benejam diagnosed me with PTSD after a near death experience which totally changed my life style, forcing me into early retirement, totally unplanned. Dr Benejam visited me at home, when I was so depressed I would not leave my house. From that moment on the healing started. He uses a holistic approach to therapy that allows his patients to explore the different aspects of their issues bringing resolution to them jointly. He is like a one Dr panel of specialists integrating your therapy.
Boca Raton, FL – Dec 19, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr. Benejam is a humane, approachable, well-prepared professional who delivers quick results in a field where progress can sometimes be excruciatingly slow. He's able to grasp issues quickly because of his sensitivity, empathy, listening skills and knack for demystifying things, distilling complicated issues into easy-to-grasp concepts. Just because of his proven results, Dr. Benejam is in my view one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. I highly recommend his services.
Pedro in Boca Raton, FL – Dec 19, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?
Dr. Benejam is an articulate, caring and significantly knowledgeable psychologist. I would highly recommend him, not only to my friends but even to family. He's timely, uncomplicated, and is a master of logic, patience, and understanding. He's knowledgeable in numerous facets, making him my go-to psychologist, no questions asked. I have full trust in Dr. Benejam, and you simply cannot go wrong with him as your choice as well.
Daniel in Boca Raton, FL – Dec 19, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Benejam, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Benejam?

As a Psychologist I help my Clients in resolving different life challenges and to increase life satisfaction. For this, we work in a respectful, professional, and results-oriented way using proven psychological techniques (e.g. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, EMDR, Hypnosis, psychological testing).

• Psychology
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Clinical Psychology

More Information

• Does Dr. Benejam communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Benejam communicates via email

• Does Dr. Benejam offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Benejam offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Benejam offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Benejam offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Benejam have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Benejam has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Benejam offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Benejam offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Benejam offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Benejam offers evening visits