Gretchen Hessler, MA

Counseling ·  Female · Age 59

Gretchen Hessler

Benton Street Counseling LLC

1030 Kingshighway St Ste A Rolla, MO 65401

Gretchen Hessler, MA is a counselor in Rolla, MO. She specializes in counseling.

Gretchen Hessler accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Gretchen Hessler treats your condition or procedure

• Counseling

Gretchen Hessler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Gretchen Hessler

Gretchen Hessler?
Gretchen Hessler's Performance
What People Say About Gretchen Hessler, MA
RecentMost Helpful
I love Gretchen! I was recommended to her at a time when I needed to address some issues from past trauma that has resurfaced. She led me with Godly counsel and wisdom. She was caring, compassionate and truly listened and was able to see the root of the issue and address that. I would and do recommend her to anyone who is seeking or thinks they may need a counselor! She is definitely one of my favorite people ever :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Gretchen Hessler, MA?
I met with Gretchen not knowing exactly what I needed to sort through, only that I needed help. From the first session onward I felt unconditional positive regard and warmth. She helped me explore the issues I brought to the table and helped me dig deeper by nonjudgmentally examining my assumptions. When I felt like we were spending too much time in one area, she listened to my concerns and helped me explore the new direction that was more pressing to me. I felt validated and empowered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gretchen Hessler, MA?
Gretchen has a rare quality of making you feel at ease but also not afraid to be blunt with you about any situation. She is easy to trust and made my fiancé and I feel comfortable throughout each of our sessions. It is also nice to have someone who is faith based, to understand multiple facets of every relationship.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gretchen Hessler, MA?
When I met Gretchen, I was at a time in my life where pain and suffering consumed me. She will never understand how much she truly means to me for the knowledge and wisdom she gave me to overcome my biggest fear that had become a reality. She helped to mold and shape me in who I am today and I am forever grateful! She truly cares about your journey in this life. I thank God for bringing me to her. I could not recommend her more for her top notch professionalism and therapy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gretchen Hessler, MA?
Gretchen is compassionate, patient, supportive, and direct. She is also very insightful and observant to the details. She had been a life saver and I’m very blessed to have her as a therapist! I would recommend her to anyone! Truly an amazing clinician and human being!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gretchen Hessler, MA?
In my search for a Christian counselor Gretchen Hessler was an excellent choice! She walked me through a difficult divorce and assisted me as a great resource for emotional healing! I told her I wanted to be challenged from Gods word to grow and learn from my trial. I will forever be indebted to her for her wisdom, guidance and encouragement!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gretchen Hessler, MA?
Gretchen is wonderful. She listens to what you have to say but isn't afraid to call you out if you are trying to get around something. She's sweet, caring, and sympathetic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gretchen Hessler, MA?

How was your experience with Gretchen Hessler?

Compare Providers