Chiropractic  |
Dr. Gregory Thomas, DC
Dr. Gregory Thomas, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Ramsey, NJ. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

246 N Franklin Tpke Ste 6

Ramsey, NJ 07446

Learn about Dr. Thomas

This content was provided by Dr. Thomas "Dr. Thomas has over 25 years in the field of healthcare. He encourages his patients to be the best advocate of their own health care by seeking natural/alternative care first, medicine second and surgery last. He starts new patients with a thorough consultation and exam, takes the necessary time to answer all questions, recommends treatment options specific to each patients needs and displays impeccable bedside manner throughout the entire process of care.  Dr. Thomas practices the Atlas Orthogonal technique with passion, has helped hundreds of people of all ages with a wide variety of health problems and looks forward each day for the opportunity to help hundreds more! "

• Chiropractic

Dr. Thomas does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bell's Palsy

• Neck Pain Procedure
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 2003
  • St Petersburg Medical and Technical Institute
    Other Education | Completed 1986

Dr. Thomas has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Thomas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thomas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thomas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thomas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thomas to family and friends
Dr. Thomas Says:

I would like to thank all the patients who take the time to write feedback about the care I provide. I practice the Atlas Orthogonal Technique with passion, take my patients seriously by listening and strive to deliver the most advanced and patient specific treatment available.

Orthogonally Yours, Dr. Gregory Thomas

Dr. Thomas' Performance
in Montclair, NJ |
About six years ago, I developed a persistent headache that did not go away. Even in the good times, I could feel a headache looming in the background. I have tried many things, including MRI scan. Nothing helped. Through friends and introductions, I went to Dr. Thomas. He was thorough. The improvement was immediate but gradual and the headache eventually receded. Now I am in the "maintenance mode", which means I see him occasionally before the headache returns. I highly recommend him.
in New Windsor, NY |
Dr. Thomas is very knowledgeable, thorough, and caring. He takes his time with you. The methods he uses (atlas-orthogonal and activator, cold laser, some manual manipulation) are very gentle and non-invasive. He isn't taking X-rays every time you turn around like some do--only when needed to see how your alignment has changed over time. I have been going to chiropractors for years--some good, some bad--and Dr. Thomas is the only one who ever helped my chronic headaches. They are GONE.
in Jersey City |
Dr. Thomas has been very helpful in relieving my symptoms for TMJ. About a year ago, I was dealing with daily headaches and other upper body pains. I went to see him as a last resort and since then I feel much better. The atlas orthogonal treatment process takes a few visits to see the benefits, but it is certainly worth the commitment. I highly recommend anyone who suffers from TMJ headaches and atlas misalignment to give Dr. Thomas a visit.
in Montvale, NJ |
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED... Dr. Thomas was referred by my Physical Therapist. No one else could help. Until I started treatment with Dr. Thomas I had recurring headaches, neck and back pain. He is not only a wonderful doctor, but he was understanding, spent time to listen and to explain my condition as well as give feedback on following up on my own. Office staff is very easy to deal with. Once I started treatment with him, he erased over 25 years of constant pain. Do not hesitate to call him.
in Wayne, NJ |
I have had such incredible lower back pain for many years that a lot of times I couldn't even put my socks on without assistance! I also had whiplash in a serious car accident years ago & could not find any relief for both ailments until I started receiving treatment from Dr. Thomas! Dr. Thomas is one the most compassionate, smart, personable people I have ever met - he is also real smart! I don't know what I would do without him; he is truly an answer to my prayers!
in Middletown, NY |
Doctor Thomas is ONE OF A KIND! I am usually walking into Dr. Thomas's office almost in tears due to my neck and back pain which were caused by injuries I sustained in a car accident. After I get adjusted and leave Dr. Thomas's office, I am ALWAYS RELIEVED. Honestly, no one else compares to him! I COULD NOT imagine going to anyone else and NEVER WOULD! Anyone that experiences migraines, headaches, neck and/or back pain should check Dr. Thomas out, he will change your life!!
in Paramus, NJ |
I had been under the treatment of another chiropractor for about 20 years for a chronic lower back condition including occasional sciatica. After just a few treatments by Dr. Thomas my condition improved dramatically and I am now 95% pain free. He is professional and friendly. I have been treated by him since earlier this year but I feel as though I have known him all of my life. From the moment that I contacted his office I was made to feel welcome by his receptionist/assistant Jeanette.
in Tuxedo Park, NY |
I started going to Dr. Thomas ten years ago. I had been diagnosed with severe scoliosis with fifty degree curves in my thoracic and lumbar spine. Over time I had started to lose mobility and was in pain. Since I started going to Dr. Thomas ten years ago my spine has drastically improved, even more so than Dr. Thomas or I even thought possible. I regained mobility and am no longer in pain. Dr. Thomas is very caring and is always there for you and wants to see you healthy
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Thomas, DC?
Are you Dr. Thomas?