Gregory McCue, LAC

Gregory McCue, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Gregory McCue, LAC is an acupuncturist in Huntington Station, NY and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine in 2015 and specializes in acupuncture, holistic medicine, and more.Read his story

6 Weston St

Huntington Station, NY 11746

Learn about Gregory McCue

Gregory McCue's bio

This content was provided by Gregory McCue "Chinese Medicine is not simply a holistic medical model that can be learned by reading a few text books. I know this because I saw this mistake being made by classmates throughout my schooling. In order to appreciate and understand Chinese Medical theory, diagnosis, and treatment one must understand the language and the culture. On top of this large body of knowledge one must study, you must also study the practical portion of the medicine which is physical manipulation, massage, and most importantly, needling. I took more than a dozen courses abroad in China, as well as in Chinatown, New York, to ensure that I understand the true wisdom and essence of Chinese Medicine."

This content was provided by Gregory McCue "No matter how busy a practitioner gets, we should never forget why we practice medicine... To help others.  I make sure to be a good listener to my patients and do my best to understand their disease/illness/issue and understand how it is impacting their life.  The true stamp of holistic medicine is that each patient is viewed uniquely.  Every patient who comes into Rising Tide Acupuncture, P.C. receives personalized Acupuncture treatments and tools for personal care to ensure that they can take care of themselves after we've reached a state of health and balance."

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Holistic Medicine
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine

Gregory McCue does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Stress Management
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Adelphi University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2015
  • Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2015

Gregory McCue has no awards or honors listed.

Gregory McCue has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Gregory McCue does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Gregory McCue and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Gregory McCue's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Gregory McCue to family and friends

Gregory McCue's Performance

A personalized holistic approach to wellness intrinsically and externally. Provides the highest level of compassion and care on a routine basis.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have a meniscus tear and arthritis in my knee. After a year of hobbling around in pain, I was told I required a knee replacement. I'm having the surgery in January, so in the interim, I decided to seek help from Gregory. I see him twice a week for treatments, and happy to say that his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Greg is extremely knowegble in his field and is very honest with his patients, He has helped me several times with a variety of issues i had at that time. I would HIGHLY recommend him!
Are you Gregory McCue?