Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 64

Chiropractic

Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC is a Chiropractor in Houston, TX and has over 41 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 1981. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC

Advanced Chiropractic Relief LLC

363 N Sam Houston Pkwy E Ste 1060 Houston, TX 77060

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Johnson treats your condition or procedure

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Vertebral Subluxation
  • Whiplash

Dr. Johnson accepts

Dr. Johnson accepts the following insurance:

National Provider Network
Optima Health

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnson

Horrible experience I only put 1 star had to.
Horrible experience. Very rude hateful mean and uncaring!!
Lou – Apr 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC?
I saw Dr. Johnson 2x and after his treatment I had spinal shock to my neck and would not recommend his treatments 1 bit. He literally yelled at one of his staff members while in the room and is extremely unprofessional. He will not listen to your problems nor include you in his treatment plan. The treatment he provided to me was highly expensive and my insurance would not reimburse the cost. His treatment caused me extreme pain and I highly recommend not using his services. Take time to find a great reputable chiropractor with a wide variety of treatment options. I regret ever seeing Dr. Johnson and never will I see him again or be associated with his practice. It is about impossible to get ahold of these people to schedule anyways. His practice is off in a professional office building with a nice view is the only nice thing about his practice in my opinion. I was extremely disappointed all the way around with my experience with Dr. Johnson.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC?
Dr Johnson has hands that heal. My son has constant back problems, when he flys to Houston, dr Johnson does his magic and my son comes back so much better.
Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC?
I love Dr. Gregory Johnson and his wife Renae. They have completely changed my life forever. They are truly working through God. Big miracles here. l'd recommend to anyone seeking to heaI through Chiropractic care. Since the very first visit I have seen incredible, impressive results. My quality of life has improved all around. I do not experience the normal pains i've had in my head/neck or lower back like in the past. My nervous system is functioning better. I can breathe better. My concentration and focus has returned. I do not experience extreme fatigue like before. I am able to sleep uninterrupted at night. I do not have to spend excessive time resting or stretching during the day. I am able to spend more time on hobbies, passions, working and socializing. Dr. Johnson is knowledgeable, humorous, positive and compassionate. He is one of a kind. I will be returning to further the amazing progress i've had as I trust him with all my Chiropractic needs.
Shelby Wagner – Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC?
I have scoliosis in my spine 40 degrees I am 17 Does it have a treatment to completely correct the spine without surgical intervention?
I have scoliosis in my spine 40 degrees I am 17 Do – Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC?
I recommend Dr. Johnson to anyone who is having back or neck problems. Look into going to him before having any back surgeries because he'll probably be able to help you!
M. Podhrasky – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC?
how does anyone make appointments with him? Ive tried several times since last yr and i am not able to reach him on phone or through his website or messaging system.
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC?
HEAVEN........MIRACLE...... REBIRTH at 6 1 ?????? ????????????.... The P H O E N I X maker..... Dr. " J " LuvYa BROTHER & Staff.... RealGameChanger..... Stay BLESSED & T R U L Y Changing L I V E S ........
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC?
After 20 plus years of back and neck pain, having visited both Orthopedic and Chiropractic help with little or no relief, Dr. Johnson treated me with the Ring Dinger, it was the best form of relief I have experienced. Very grateful, thank you Dr. Johnson
David Mc in FL – Nov 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC?
My name is Vanessa and I just spent the entire week visiting with Dr. Johnson. I was in a very bad wreck 3 years ago and have been in excruciating pain ever since. I eventually decided to have surgery on my back and it didn’t really work the way I’d hoped for. I found Dr. Johnson on YouTube and had to come see if he could help me. My experience was a total transformation from night to day. He truly is amazing!! I highly recommend anyone who needs help to go see him! THANK YOU SO MUCH DR JOHNSON!
Vanessa Johnson in San Antonio TX – Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC?
Dr. Johnson has a GREAT personality and very personable which enables his patients to feel at ease, comfortable and confident in his abilities. He takes the time to listen to his patients and explains in detail his diagnosis and what his recommended regiment would be before treatment! Thank you Dr. Johnson! I am so disappointed that I had to relocate to another city! It is going to be hard to find another chiropractor as good as you!!!!
Irving, TX – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC?
Have used both the website and voice mail twice each to request an appt over the last month and have never received a reply or call back. The practitioner appears to be a highly skilled chiropractor but is this an actual office? Just do not understand not being able to make a connection with anybody at this location after 4 weeks of trying
Travis Stockton in Ft Worth, TX – Feb 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC?
I went in to see Dr. Johnson for the first time today and it was a refreshing experience. Even if you aren't currently experiencing back pain, everyone can benefit greatly by visiting Dr. Johnson. I recommend him 100% and will be returning in the near future for an adjustment and massage. The only thing I regret is not finding Dr. Johnson sooner.
Richard H. in Houston, TX – Jan 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Johnson. I was diagnosed with 3 bulging discs in my lumbar area and after each manual decompression, I feel the difference, less painful and I'm able to do more. I went to see another chiropractor close to home and they wanted to practice the decompression with machines and it would have been more than 5k....for my treatment. I decided to go back to Dr. Johnson instead because the techniques he uses really work...
Ana in Pasadena, TX – Oct 19, 2016
Effective!
Maria in Brooklyn, NY – Apr 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC?
He does not have a clue about different types of adjustments. For example knee adjustment. He gives the same treatment to everyone. I was there for my knee problem, but he even did not listen about it. And he tried to adjust my back. After the adjustment I still feel pain on my neck for about 3 months now, and a crunching noise as well which I have never felt before. I would not recommend him.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Houston, TX – Feb 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?