Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Gregory Jaryga, DPM
Dr.Jaryga was raised in NE Ohio and calls Texas his home. He practiced Pharmacy and the returned to medical school to pursue foot and ankle care as the need is great. His deep interest in deformity correction of all foot and ankle conditions has led him to extensive training in the Illizarov External Ring Fixation procedures and Technique for limb salvage procedures and has had the distinct honor of training in Milan, Italy, with world renowned Surgeons.

Trinity Foot & Ankle Spec

5801 Oakbend Trl Ste 140

Fort Worth, TX 76132

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • HealthSmart
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Jaryga

Your feet and ankles should carry you, not punish you.  We are here to support you and care for you on your most difficult days.  Our goal and intent is to return you to family,return you to work, return you to life pain free.

Dr. Jaryga's Experience

Dr. Jaryga's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

• Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Wound Care and Management

• Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Jaryga has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jaryga does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jaryga and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jaryga's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jaryga to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Jaryga's Performance
    GOOD
in Ft Worth, TX |
I've been with Dr. Jaryga since 2004. I've had several successful foot surgeries. He and his wonderful staff have always made me feel at ease and at peace that things were going to be okay. Dr. Jaryga is very knowledgeable, kind, caring and patient and takes time with you. I have already recommended him several times to people looking for help with their feet. And they have told me they were pleased with their outcome. So if looking for a great and successful foot surgery, go to Dr. Jaryga.
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Jaryga is very personable and did a great job correcting my deformity. I am not in any pain and I can play golf, again. I would highly recommend Dr. Jaryga!
Ft Worth, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Jaryga by my primary care physician. My experience was very satisfying as Dr. Jaryga was quickly diagnosed my problem. He provided a conservative treatment plan instead of rushing into surgery. I have been very satisfied with Dr. Jaryga, and you will be too!
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Jaryga is a gem. He is always friendly and brings a smile to my face. I appreciate his willingness to provide me with information, so I feel informed about my treatment options. I would suggest seeing Dr. J!
Ft Worth, TX |
Best doctor in that office! I appreciate his treatment plan and ability to listen, especially when the office is busy. Dr. Jaryga is a trusted physician that is knowledgeable and gifted. Be sure to visit Dr. Jaryga.
Ft Worth, TX |
Excellent surgeon! I appreciate Dr. Jaryga's ability to diagnose my problem quickly. I am back to normal and I would recommend Dr. Jaryga highly to my family and friends.
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Jaryga is very kind and caring. He took the time to understand my ankle problem, which required surgery. My outcome was outstanding. I would highly recommend Dr. Jaryga to anyone. If he is out of the office.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Jaryga is a great doctor, I feel confident in any treatment he recommends. The staff is wonderful, friendly and caring. I would and have recommended him to anyone looking for a great podiatrist.
in Keller, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. J for nearly 8 years and during that time have had several successful surgeries. Dr. J has been a solid foundation and counselor during the time decisions had to be made in regard to my health. One thing for certain, you will receive accurate information from Dr. J to make those decisions. I would recommend with confidence Dr. J to any individual with a foot or ankle issue. Thanks RWD.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Dr. Jaryga surgically resolved dorsal bunion problems with my right foot in May 2008. He performed a somewhat similar surgery to my left foot in April 2017. Thanks to his competence, as well as to that of his staff, my feet will probably outlast me. My thanks and congrats to all involved!
in Ft Worth, TX |
I have and continue ongoing treatment with this Dotor. After 40 years living with diabetes , I deal with life threatening complicatios of the leg and foot; which includes hospitalization under his care; manynof you know what that means. I wish all my Dr.s staff and care would measure up to his.
Fort Worth |
I had bunion surgery in 2016 it was horrible my appointment was a 10 he didn't get to me until 2 I think he overbooked and he he was so rude and he messed my foot up I had to get another surgeon to fix my foot I wouldn't recommend him to anyone he not a good doctor and his staff members are rude and unfriendly .
If your outcome was not as described or expected I am always happy and available to discuss this.
in Aledo |
I have had bunion surgery performed by Dr. Jaryga and the outcome has been fabulous. I healed quickly, and have minimal scarring and no pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Jaryga to others.
in Fort Worth, TX |
I am a new patient of Dr. Jaryga. He has such a great personality and his staff is so friendly that I feel very welcome each time I have an appointment. He is very knowledgeable and caring. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a Podiatrist. I feel very fortunate to have him treating me.
in Fort Worth |
My foot is more deformed now than it was before surgery.
I am happy to discuss and resolve any issue you may have,and in all full disclosure of all procedures preformed. I am baffled at this comment.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Jaryga, DPM?

Visit Dr. Jaryga