Dr. Gregory Hale, PHD

Dr. Gregory Hale, PHD

Psychology  |
Male
Dr. Gregory Hale, PHD is a psychology provider who practices in Indianapolis, IN.

10291 N Meridian St Ste 180

Indianapolis, IN 46290

Learn about Dr. Hale

• Psychology

Dr. Hale does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Education data for Dr. Hale is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hale has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hale has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hale's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hale to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Hale's Performance
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Gregory Hale is an exceptional psychologist. I would recommend him to anyone without reservation. He has been working with me for work related issues for several months now and I have benefited greatly. I was hesitant to seek help initially but Dr. Hale has not only earned my trust but my respect as well. He's a excellent Psychologist and an excellent person.
in McCordsville, IN |
I've seen Dr. Hale for quite some time and he has been a tremendous help to me. I began to see him at a time when life seemed to be falling apart due to a severe mental illness diagnosis. I felt like I had lost myself and would never be the same again. He gently led me and helped me see things I could do to better myself and help regain my life. He was never condemning but listened and suggested things to consider. He helped me see the things I was doing right and to give myself grace.
in Indianapolis, IN |
He helped me through two very traumatic periods in my life. One if the few people who understood what was going on
in Greenwood, in |
Lied directly to my face. Lacking integrity.
in Amboy, In |
DR.Hale is very professional and considerate with his patients.I left his office feeling much better about myself.I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Hale, PHD?
Are you Dr. Hale?