Gregory Groth, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Male · Age 59

Gregory Groth

Williamsville Psychiatry

5904 Sheridan Dr Ste 1 Buffalo, NY 14221

Gregory Groth, PA-C is a physician assistant in Buffalo, NY. He specializes in physician assistant (pa), pediatric psychiatry, and more.

Gregory Groth accepts

Gregory Groth accepts the following insurance:

Fidelis Care
Independent Health
Encompass
MVP Health Care
WellCare

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Gregory Groth treats your condition or procedure

Gregory Groth's conditions and procedures:

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Opiate Dependence
  • Schizophrenia
  • Sleep Disorders

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Pediatric Psychiatry

Gregory Groth?
  • Over 45 minutes
Gregory Groth's Performance
What People Say About Gregory Groth, PA-C
Do not go here. End of story.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
The receptionist hung up on me while I tried to start going to the office again. The doctor did nothing to help. He is a worthless spineless jerk. He doesn't help anyone but his OWN agenda.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
Abismal listener. Doesn't care how his receptionists behave or treat his patients. All he cares about is bragging about his vacation time. He's a garbage doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
Doesn't listen very well. Only cares about perscribing meds. He doesn't care or control how his receptionists behave. It's shameful. Time to retire.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
He destroyed my life and my future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
He didn't listen to any of my concerns. He kept confusing me with another patient. He he complains that I had Medicaid and whose job was to get me in and out the door. I have to wait two hours to see him and he would spend on the average of 5 to 10 minutes with me. I asked to see another doctor. You told me that if I had anything personal that I needed to discuss that I needed to get a counselor or therapist. So I got a counselor and I never saw him again
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
I found Dr. Groth to be rude and uncaring. He did not listen to my concerns nor provide me with any medication for my depression which is severe. He wanted me to schedule another appointment and I refused. I am now under the care of another psychiatrist and doing much better. Find yourself a new profession Gregory Groth because you are useless to those that need help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
Dr. Greg is by far the best psychiatrist I ever ever seen. He listens, he's nice. No wait time. What he says makes sense. I'm very thankful for him. I would and have recommended my family and friends to dr Greg. Dr. hashim patrica and the staff. Wow. Couldn't ask for more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
Seems I'm not the first. This man is a VERY inconsiderate, disrespectful, inattentive and unprofessional "Doctor". The front desk isn't any better. Wanted to put my daughter on 2 medications after 15 min into her first visit where he was talking mainly to and about her older sister. This "professional" called me "belligerent" when I asked why/how he deemed that necessary WITHOUT any background info on HER and being unable to tell me a specific diagnosis.... I wouldn't recommend him to a dog!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
Wish I could only give one star. He not only sees and believes things his way, he does not help anyone. He did not offer me any solutions to help with my problems. The way he was talking down to me he was most certainly degrading me. I barely spoke, he did most of the talking. He is in the wrong field. Highly considering reporting him to the board of medicine. Instead of helping me in any way at all I ended up hyperventilating for over an hour from this man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
Awful just like the other practitioners here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
Long waits (up to 3 hours), not enough time with spent with patients, rude doctors. Don't waste your time going here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?

How was your experience with Gregory Groth?

Compare Providers