Gregory Groth, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)MaleAge 61

Gregory Groth, PA-C is a Physician Assistant in Buffalo, NY. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Gregory Groth to book an appointment.

Gregory Groth

• Offers Telehealth

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Gregory Groth treats your condition or procedure

Gregory Groth's conditions and procedures:

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Opiate Dependence
  • Schizophrenia
  • Sleep Disorders

Gregory Groth accepts

Gregory Groth accepts the following insurance:

Select

Gregory Groth's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Gregory Groth

1.8

Gregory Groth?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (4)
  • Explained conditions well (4)
  • Listened & answered questions (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (9)
  • Appointment was rushed (8)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (8)
My first two appointments at Williamsville Psychiatry have been TeleHealth appointments with Greg Groth. I am very happy with the care I have received. Greg is easy to talk to, friendly, and helpful. He is a very down-to-Earth guy from this area of WNY. The care plan is easy to understand and he values patient input. He explains what medications are for and how they work together, and answers my questions. He also offers suggestions to lessen side effects. He is always on time and efficient and never rushes me. There was a medication that I was instructed to take as needed, and when I decided it wasn't necessary, he listened. I feel very supported and empowered to take charge of my health and make positive changes in my life. Thank you, Greg!
Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
During my very first visit with him he confused me with another patient. Made it perfectly obvious that he didn't care about any of my medical concerns. and then complain to me that I had Medicaid. I would have to wait hours to see him and he would only spend a couple minutes with me. told me I had Medicaid and he only got paid $17 to see me and his job was to get me in and out of there.
Kirk Winters – Sep 04, 2020
Very easy to talk to . Listens & Responds to my satisfaction
Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
IF YOU ARE TRULY LOOKING FOR HELP WITH MENTAL HEALTH, DO NOT GO HERE!! Dr groth does not listen or care what your actual concerns are! If I could give 0 stars I would! Waste of time!
Ed – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
I enjoyed my meeting with Greg. I felt that he listened to me, explained medications and their potential side effects very well. He gave me the choice of an SSRI or an SNRI and a medication to take as needed. He also put me on vitamins and explained those very well, I enjoy his holistic approach and laid back attitude. I'm not sure why he has such negative reviews-- psychiatrists are pretty in demand and the clinic is very busy, so wait times are a given. Psychiatrists' jobs are not to be your therapist, they're there to prescribe you medication and follow up on how the medication is working. I'm looking forward to seeing Greg again as well as the front staff!
Sep 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
Do not go here. End of story.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
The receptionist hung up on me while I tried to start going to the office again. The doctor did nothing to help. He is a worthless spineless jerk. He doesn't help anyone but his OWN agenda.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
Abismal listener. Doesn't care how his receptionists behave or treat his patients. All he cares about is bragging about his vacation time. He's a garbage doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
Doesn't listen very well. Only cares about perscribing meds. He doesn't care or control how his receptionists behave. It's shameful. Time to retire.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
He destroyed my life and my future.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
I found Dr. Groth to be rude and uncaring. He did not listen to my concerns nor provide me with any medication for my depression which is severe. He wanted me to schedule another appointment and I refused. I am now under the care of another psychiatrist and doing much better. Find yourself a new profession Gregory Groth because you are useless to those that need help.
Jan 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
Dr. Greg is by far the best psychiatrist I ever ever seen. He listens, he's nice. No wait time. What he says makes sense. I'm very thankful for him. I would and have recommended my family and friends to dr Greg. Dr. hashim patrica and the staff. Wow. Couldn't ask for more.
Kirsten in Hamburg, NY – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
Seems I'm not the first. This man is a VERY inconsiderate, disrespectful, inattentive and unprofessional "Doctor". The front desk isn't any better. Wanted to put my daughter on 2 medications after 15 min into her first visit where he was talking mainly to and about her older sister. This "professional" called me "belligerent" when I asked why/how he deemed that necessary WITHOUT any background info on HER and being unable to tell me a specific diagnosis.... I wouldn't recommend him to a dog!
Disbelief in Amherst – Jan 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
Wish I could only give one star. He not only sees and believes things his way, he does not help anyone. He did not offer me any solutions to help with my problems. The way he was talking down to me he was most certainly degrading me. I barely spoke, he did most of the talking. He is in the wrong field. Highly considering reporting him to the board of medicine. Instead of helping me in any way at all I ended up hyperventilating for over an hour from this man.
Franklinville, NY – Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
Awful just like the other practitioners here!
Brian in Buffalo, NY – Jun 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?
Long waits (up to 3 hours), not enough time with spent with patients, rude doctors. Don't waste your time going here!
Amherst, NY – Jun 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Groth, PA-C?

How was your experience with Gregory Groth?

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Pediatric Psychiatry