Gregory Given, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 49

Gregory Given

Gregory Given, PT is a physical therapist in Crystal Lake, IL. He specializes in physical therapy, sports medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Gregory Given accepts

Gregory Given accepts the following insurance:

Beech Street (Multiplan)
Coventry Health Care
Private HealthCare Systems
Tricare
TriCare for Life
UniCare

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Gregory Given treats your condition or procedure

• Sports Injuries
  • Sports Medicine Related Procedures
  • Sprain
  • Ultrasound

Private practictioner focused on individualized patient care in a family-owned business setting. Priority given to quality of care, continuity of care with one therapist, extended treatment hours, clinical specialization and experience, and quick appointment availability.  Find us on-line at http://givensportspt.com/

• Physical Therapy

Gregory Given?
Gregory Given's Performance
What People Say About Gregory Given, PT
RecentMost Helpful
I could not have been happier with Greg as my physical therapist! He was very knowledgeable, thorough, caring, understanding and very professional. I could not believe the difference in how I felt upon completing my physical therapy. I would certainly recommend Greg to anyone I knew!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
Excellent physical therapist and a great guy. Very personal and easy to work with, and also very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommended and would be my first choice if I need physical therapy again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
This the second time I've turned to Greg Given to help me recover. While I'd like to think I won't need physical therapy again, I know that's unlikely and I hope Given Sports and Physical Therapy will be there for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
Very professional and keep me informed every step of the way
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
Greg has been exceptionally helpful in the treatment for pain issues that I have had. He takes the extra time to be certain the patient understands the nature of the problem, what can be done for it, and explains what the realistic outcomes may be. His support staff are always helpful, cheerful, and eager to assist with scheduling as well as showing genuine care/concern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
Mr Givens was the third Physical Therapist I worked with for rotator cuff recovery in town. He responded well to some special conditions I had and brought me back to health ahead of schedule. He is head and shoulders better in all regards than other larger recommended PT shops I have been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
Our experience with Greg Givens at Givens PT was excellent! I work full time and had no problems finding an evening appointment. Everyone in the office was very knowledgeable, professional and very friendly. Before my first appointment,the office called me so I would know my out of pocket. Greg Given is very knowledgeable, friendly and ALWAYS took time to answer any questions that we had. I never felt rushed and he always made us feel important . We couldn't be more pleased with Givens PT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
Very nice facility, clean and very well run. Greg was very patient and thorough in explaining everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
Greg knew exactly what I needed. In a short time he helped me deal with things and now I know what I can do at home to help me feel better naturally.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
Amazing PT! I have gone through a lot of physical therapy and he has been the best. One on one care, very knowledgable and truly cares about his patients and gets them back to where they need to be quickly. His practice is very clean and all the employees are very professional as well being very hospitable. Everyone there is happy to be there and you can tell they all love going there. My family now goes to him as well. Great place!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
I was very pleased with Dr. Given and his office and staff. I would be very likely to recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
Fantastic Physical Therapist. Works with you for what you need your body to be able to do. Highly recommend Greg for your PT needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
very caring, very friendly, attentive to what your problem happens to be. Explains what is happening and what you/they are doing to help you. I would not hesitate to tell anyone that this is a great place to get the help you need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
I took my son to see Given PT for a minor sports injury. He was very thorough and explained everything not only to me but to my son. He was very friendly and approachable. The ladies at the counter were very friendly and worked appointments around his school and sports schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
I have been to therapy before at a different place and after going to Given sports physical I realized the last place I went to were not as experienced and knowledgeable as Gregory Given is. Also everything was very clean and organized. I hope I will not need Therapy again but if I do this will be the place I go and would also send my family to. Mark A Caridei
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
Greg was always welcoming and ready to start your therapy session. He was always available to answer any and all questions you might have. Everyone was helpful and pleasant!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
His complete understanding of my specific problem area(s) makes it easy to explain the pain associated with my problem. I've engaged Greg's services many times, and each time I am completely satisfied with his expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
Greg is a very caring person. Gives his complete personal attention. Fully explanes each procedure and the results expected. Had knee replacement and my doctor was happy with results. I feel it was due to excellent physical therapy at Given.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
Excellent!! Very professional! Knowledgeable and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Given, PT?
I hurt my back about three months ago. My physician recommended "GIVEN Sports & Physical Therapy". The first time I went to see Greg Given for my physical therapy, I was in extreme pain. He said to me "No worries, we’ll fix you up in no time using different types of exercises that will get rid of the pain.” And sure enough, It took about four weeks of twice-weekly therapy for me to regain full range of motion, and now my back is in better shape. Excellent range of exercise therapy.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Gregory Given?

Compare Providers