Gregory Given, PT

Gregory Given, PT

Physical Therapy  ·
Gregory Given, PT is a physical therapist in Crystal Lake, IL. He specializes in physical therapy, sports medicine, and more.Read his story

407 E Terra Cotta Ave Ste E

Crystal Lake, IL 60014

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Private HealthCare Systems

Learn about Gregory Given

Gregory Given's bio

This content was provided by Gregory Given "My practice at Given Sports & Physical Therapy is dedicated to doing things the right way and on a small scale. I have taken great pride in modeling this clinic to become the antithesis of the large corporate and chain clinics. I value the direct one-on-one contact with each patient and never use unlicensed staff to participate in any part of the rehabilitation process. I have been quite blessed to have a clinical staff who support and promote these same values. My career highlight to date was my Board Certification as a Sports Clinical Specialist, becoming the first in McHenry County and one of the <1% of physical therapists in the United States with this distinguished award. In 2014, I also achieved a Certification in Applied Functional Sciences - a unique way of assessment and treatment for musculoskeletal problems. Thinking back to when I started my career in physical therapy, I was drawn into the field by my love of everything related to sports and an active lifestyle. I would be remiss not to credit my parents, both physical education teachers, for placing that opportunity in front of me. Since our private practice opened in 2007 I have watched it grow and be supported by patients, referral sources and friends alike. I am excited and blessed each day to work in our own practice and to make a difference for each patient that graces our doorway. I look forward to many more years of helping patients in Crystal Lake and surrounding communities."

This content was provided by Gregory Given "Private practictioner focused on individualized patient care in a family-owned business setting. Priority given to quality of care, continuity of care with one therapist, extended treatment hours, clinical specialization and experience, and quick appointment availability.  Find us on-line at http://givensportspt.com/"

• Physical Therapy
  • Athletic Training
  • Industrial Medicine
  • Sports Medicine

Gregory Given does not have any board certifications listed.

• Balance Testing
  • Pain Management Through Physical Therapy
  • Physical Therapy
  • Sports Medicine Related Procedures
  • Ultrasound

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Evansville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Mhs, University Of Indianapolis
    Other Education | Completed 2001

• Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy, 2006

Gregory Given has no media or publications listed.

• APTA- Sports Section and Private Section, Member

Gregory Given's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Gregory Given to family and friends

Gregory Given's Performance

Gregory Given Says:
"

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a patient satisfaction survey.  We appreciate the opportunity to have helped you during physical therapy.  If you have a continued medical concern or any direct feedback that we could use to help improve our clinic, please reach out to me directly at (815) 477-8004 or by email at givensportspt@att.net.  Again, the greatest compliment we can receive is your kind

...

I could not have been happier with Greg as my physical therapist! He was very knowledgeable, thorough, caring, understanding and very professional. I could not believe the difference in how I felt upon completing my physical therapy. I would certainly recommend Greg to anyone I knew!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Excellent physical therapist and a great guy. Very personal and easy to work with, and also very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommended and would be my first choice if I need physical therapy again.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This the second time I've turned to Greg Given to help me recover. While I'd like to think I won't need physical therapy again, I know that's unlikely and I hope Given Sports and Physical Therapy will be there for me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very professional and keep me informed every step of the way
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Greg has been exceptionally helpful in the treatment for pain issues that I have had. He takes the extra time to be certain the patient understands the nature of the problem, what can be done for it, and explains what the realistic outcomes may be. His support staff are always helpful, cheerful, ...more
Are you Gregory Given?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Chiropractic