Gregory Given, PT

Gregory Given, PT

Physical Therapy  |
My practice at Given Sports & Physical Therapy is dedicated to doing things the right way and on a small scale. I have taken great pride in modeling this clinic to become the antithesis of the large corporate and chain clinics. I value the direct one-on-one contact with each patient and never use unlicensed staff to participate in any part of the rehabilitation process. I have been quite blessed to have a clinical staff who support and promote these same values. My career highlight to date was my Board Certification as a Sports Clinical Specialist, becoming the first in McHenry County and one of the <1% of physical therapists in the United States with this distinguished award. In 2014, I also achieved a Certification in Applied Functional Sciences - a unique way of assessment and treatment for musculoskeletal problems. Thinking back to when I started my career in physical therapy, I was drawn into the field by my love of everything related to sports and an active lifestyle. I would be remiss not to credit my parents, both physical education teachers, for placing that opportunity in front of me. Since our private practice opened in 2007 I have watched it grow and be supported by patients, referral sources and friends alike. I am excited and blessed each day to work in our own practice and to make a difference for each patient that graces our doorway. I look forward to many more years of helping patients in Crystal Lake and surrounding communities.

407 E Terra Cotta Ave Ste E

Crystal Lake, IL 60014

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Private HealthCare Systems

Learn about Gregory Given

This content was provided by Gregory Given "Private practictioner focused on individualized patient care in a family-owned business setting. Priority given to quality of care, continuity of care with one therapist, extended treatment hours, clinical specialization and experience, and quick appointment availability.  Find us on-line at http://givensportspt.com/"

• Physical Therapy
  • Athletic Training
  • Industrial Medicine
  • Sports Medicine

Gregory Given does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Injury

• Pain Management Through Physical Therapy
  • Physical Therapy
  • Sports Medicine Related Procedures
  • Ultrasound

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Evansville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • MHS, University of Indianapolis
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Gregory Given has no awards or honors listed.

Gregory Given has no media or publications listed.

Gregory Given does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Gregory Given and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Gregory Given's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Gregory Given to family and friends
Gregory Given Says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a patient satisfaction survey.  We appreciate the opportunity to have helped you during physical therapy.  If you have a continued medical concern or any direct feedback that we could use to help improve our clinic, please reach out to me directly at (815) 477-8004 or by email at givensportspt@att.net.  Again, the greatest...

Gregory Given's Performance
in Crystal Lake, IL |
I could not have been happier with Greg as my physical therapist! He was very knowledgeable, thorough, caring, understanding and very professional. I could not believe the difference in how I felt upon completing my physical therapy. I would certainly recommend Greg to anyone I knew!
in Chicago, IL |
Excellent physical therapist and a great guy. Very personal and easy to work with, and also very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommended and would be my first choice if I need physical therapy again.
in Crystal Lake, IL |
This the second time I've turned to Greg Given to help me recover. While I'd like to think I won't need physical therapy again, I know that's unlikely and I hope Given Sports and Physical Therapy will be there for me.
Gurnee, IL |
Very professional and keep me informed every step of the way
in Crystal Lake, IL |
Greg has been exceptionally helpful in the treatment for pain issues that I have had. He takes the extra time to be certain the patient understands the nature of the problem, what can be done for it, and explains what the realistic outcomes may be. His support staff are always helpful, cheerful, and eager to assist with scheduling as well as showing genuine care/concern.
Crystal Lake, IL |
Mr Givens was the third Physical Therapist I worked with for rotator cuff recovery in town. He responded well to some special conditions I had and brought me back to health ahead of schedule. He is head and shoulders better in all regards than other larger recommended PT shops I have been to.
Crystal Lake, IL |
Our experience with Greg Givens at Givens PT was excellent! I work full time and had no problems finding an evening appointment. Everyone in the office was very knowledgeable, professional and very friendly. Before my first appointment,the office called me so I would know my out of pocket. Greg Given is very knowledgeable, friendly and ALWAYS took time to answer any questions that we had. I never felt rushed and he always made us feel important . We couldn't be more pleased with Givens PT!
in Crystal Lake, IL |
Very nice facility, clean and very well run. Greg was very patient and thorough in explaining everything.
Woodstock, IL |
Greg knew exactly what I needed. In a short time he helped me deal with things and now I know what I can do at home to help me feel better naturally.
Crystal Lake, IL |
Amazing PT! I have gone through a lot of physical therapy and he has been the best. One on one care, very knowledgable and truly cares about his patients and gets them back to where they need to be quickly. His practice is very clean and all the employees are very professional as well being very hospitable. Everyone there is happy to be there and you can tell they all love going there. My family now goes to him as well. Great place!
Crystal Lake, IL |
I was very pleased with Dr. Given and his office and staff. I would be very likely to recommend him to others.
in Crystal Lake, IL |
Fantastic Physical Therapist. Works with you for what you need your body to be able to do. Highly recommend Greg for your PT needs.
Crystal Lake, IL |
very caring, very friendly, attentive to what your problem happens to be. Explains what is happening and what you/they are doing to help you. I would not hesitate to tell anyone that this is a great place to get the help you need.
Lake in the Hills, IL |
I took my son to see Given PT for a minor sports injury. He was very thorough and explained everything not only to me but to my son. He was very friendly and approachable. The ladies at the counter were very friendly and worked appointments around his school and sports schedule.
in Algonquin IL |
I have been to therapy before at a different place and after going to Given sports physical I realized the last place I went to were not as experienced and knowledgeable as Gregory Given is. Also everything was very clean and organized. I hope I will not need Therapy again but if I do this will be the place I go and would also send my family to. Mark A Caridei
in Crystal Lake, IL |
Greg was always welcoming and ready to start your therapy session. He was always available to answer any and all questions you might have. Everyone was helpful and pleasant!
in Crystal Lake, IL |
His complete understanding of my specific problem area(s) makes it easy to explain the pain associated with my problem. I've engaged Greg's services many times, and each time I am completely satisfied with his expertise.
in Crystal Lake, IL |
Greg is a very caring person. Gives his complete personal attention. Fully explanes each procedure and the results expected. Had knee replacement and my doctor was happy with results. I feel it was due to excellent physical therapy at Given.
Crystal Lake, IL |
Excellent!! Very professional! Knowledgeable and helpful.
in Cary, IL |
I hurt my back about three months ago. My physician recommended "GIVEN Sports & Physical Therapy". The first time I went to see Greg Given for my physical therapy, I was in extreme pain. He said to me "No worries, we’ll fix you up in no time using different types of exercises that will get rid of the pain.” And sure enough, It took about four weeks of twice-weekly therapy for me to regain full range of motion, and now my back is in better shape. Excellent range of exercise therapy.
I have been going to him for years for my ankle, my neck, and my knee. I just had a knee replacement in March and he made every day much better. He always has a smile on his face and makes the light of everything in a bad situation.
Crystal lake, IL |
I have been going to him for some other joint pain, I just had a knee replacement and he made everything so much better.
in Woodstock, IL |
Very professional and knowledgeable.
in Crystal Lake, IL |
I received extremely competent care at the clinic. In addition, Greg is always available during off hours to answer questions. The facility is spotlessly clean and appointments times are honored to the minute. I have received PT for two different injuries and would not hesitate to go there again, That said, I'd rather not. :-)
in Lake In The Hills, IL |
Greg was always attentive and focused on helping me get stronger. He is obviously knowledgable and excellent at what he does. While I'm hopeful I won't need physical therapy again for a long time, he will be my first choice if and when that time comes.
Crystal Lake Illinois |
I came in concerned about having to have surgery on my back. That is not an issue anymore. Gregg taught me how to strengthen my core and my back pain is gone. I also know how to prevent it in the future.
in Crystal Lake, IL |
He's a good listener and takes the time to explain things.
Have you seen Gregory Given, PT?
Are you Gregory Given?

Visit Gregory Given

Evening
Gregory Given accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Private HealthCare Systems