Dr. Gregory Funk, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 54

Dr. Funk
1615 California St Ste 704 Denver, CO 80202

Dr. Gregory Funk, DC is a Chiropractor in Denver, CO and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic medical school in 1996. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Funk to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Gregory Funk, DC with other Chiropractors near you

Dr. Funk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Funk

Dr. Funk?
  • Listened & answered questions (33)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (33)
  • Explained conditions well (32)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (2)
  • Office environment (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
Greg is one of the most wonderful humans I have had the pleasure of meeting. Although I went to Greg for chiropractic care I gained so much more then an aligned and energized body. Greg has gone above and beyond my expectations. Greg takes the time to listen, provide a care solution for your needs and is willing to go the extra mile for your health. Not only does he provide wonderful adjustments but also acupuncture, muscle stem, massage and more. Greg offers the complete package. My visits with Greg are something I look forward to each week. Do yourself a favor and go meet Greg. You wont be disappointed.
Alec K – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
Had a great experience. Have never had a traditional adjustment before, and was amazed at the amount relief provided almost instantly. Was also easy to fit an appointment into my schedule and get in without a wait.
Ayla in Denver, CO – Aug 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
Super friendly and personable. Took the time to educate me on the causes of my back issues and ways to help relieve them on my own. No pushy sales or "come see me every other day for the rest of your life" mentality. Prices are very reasonable. Would definitely recommend Dr. Funk!
Aug 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
Focuses on health and how to get better rather than just a temporary fix.
Denver – Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
Love, Love, Love him. He has helped me so much. You are not in and out, he takes time to discuss your issues and then he shows you how to help solve them with exercise and stretching. He really cares about his patients. He's the only one in his office so he doesn't have a large staff or over head so his prices are very affordable.
Julie in Denver, CO – Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
Dr. Funk is great. I had shoulder problems at the time, was able to book on Thursday, and see him that Friday! My should felt better during the appointment! The cost was very affordable. I was amazed by the wealth of information he provided me. He was also very nice. I've already scheduled another appointment this week.
Tim in Denver, CO – Jul 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
I've been going to Dr. Funk for 20 years, he's always very positive and friendly. He always listens and talks with me and not at me. He recommends stretches and exercises that will help me in my day to day life. It's easy to make an appointment with him and he's always on time.
Robert Matthews in Denver, CO – Mar 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
Greg is very personable and the best Chiropractor I have had!
Brad in Boulder, CO – Oct 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
It's rare and refreshing to find a chiropractor as invested in his patients' health as Greg Funk is. I was never pressured into any particular "regimen" of appointments or seemingly gratuitous treatments. It's also important to note Greg understood that my particular issue was more muscular than skeletal in nature, and that he showed me stretching exercises that actually minimized my visits to his office and saved me money!
Sam D. in Denver – Aug 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
I was struggling with a significant shoulder injury where I lost my range of motion and strength. At first, I visited an orthopedist that only gave me a cortisone shot. He offered no treatment plan for recovery. Working with Dr. Funk, I saw immediate results after the first appointment. Dr. Funk diagnosed the issues, charted an appropriate recovery plan leveraging the stem machine along with exercises. This is the best my should has felt in 3 months. THANKS DR. FUNK
Denver, CO – Jul 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
A friend recommended Dr. Funk to me. I have been having back and sciatica issues for over a year. Dr. Funk proved to be a very competent doctor who listened to my needs. He seems very passionate about his work as a doctor and how he related me about my own needs. I learned more about my body and medical terminology related to my body in my first session with him than ever before. The difference is meeting with a doctor face to face who is willing to listen and give you practical advice.
Christina P. in Denver, CO – Jul 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
Dr Funk is the best chiropractor I know and I've been to quite a few, so I drive over 30 minutes to see him. He's super friendly and really listens. I don't particularly like being adjusted, and he does his darnest to distract me during the adjustment! He gives me lots of stretches and shares his knowledge on the issue. When I'm in pain I don't always feel like doing the drive or searching for the parking spot, but I do it and wouldn't use anyone else.
Marie in Arvada, CO – Jun 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
It has been outstanding. He is about healing and does not push maintenance. He asked questions, listened and built a plan based on my needs. His treatment was amazing. I feel soooo much better. Wish I would have done this sooner.
Johnny Mullins in Denver, CO – Apr 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
Dr. Funk is kind, attentive, thorough, and skilled.
Apr 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
Dr. Funk is very friendly and knowledgeable. He always explains everything thoroughly and never rushes a visit. I trust his expertise and appreciate that he provides stretches and methods to improve my back health on my own, which keeps adjustment visits to a minimum. The massage therapists are also amazing and do actual deep tissue massages! Nick at the front desk is also very friendly and on top of everything. Highly recommended!
Beth in Denver, CO – Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Funk for Chiropractic care since 2007. During that time, my treatment has included manipulation adjustment of back and neck, electrical stimulation, mobility exercises and therapeutic massage. Dr. Funk is very personable as well as thorough in his treatment / adjustments. He always includes stretching exercises after the adjustment and takes time to discuss any other issues that may be going on with my body. I highly recommend Dr. Funk and HealthPartners of CO.
Peggy in Denver, CO – Mar 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
Dr. Greg Funk is an excellent doctor with a great personality. He is professional, yet cool at the same time. He has great skill in his field as well. A variety of chiropractors have had trouble adjusting my neck, but Dr. Funk has the special touch and ability to adjust. I appreciate his positive attitude and smile each time I visit. The office staff is super nice as well. Dr. Funk's always flexible about appointments and truly wants the best for his patients - glad to be one!!
Margie in Denver, CO – Jan 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
Dr. Funk is a great chiropractor. He truly cares about his patients and tailors the treatment to suit their needs without pushing for unnecessary visits. I have been coming to him for over 8 years.
Sean in Denver, CO – Jan 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
Dr. Funk is an amazing person and chiropractor. We see him for my sons ear infections. Many people do not know that a chiropractor can heal ear infections, faster and more efficiently than any antibiotic! After several rounds of antibiotics, my sons ear infection was not going away. His pediatrician wanted to put in ear tubes. Dr. Funk had him healed within two visits, and feeling immensely better in one. That was 8 years ago. My son has had a few ear infections since, and Dr. Funk always heals
Jennifer Fischer in Westminster co – Jan 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Funk regularly for the past 4 years, and have been so thankful to have him as one of my main treatment providers. His support for acute injuries/concerns, as well as for ongoing maintenance/preventative care has been superb. He is genuine, takes time to understand history and needs, and thoroughly develops a plan on how to move forward. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a chiropractic. Also, Beckie, the massage therapist there is amazing!
Jolene in Denver, CO – Jan 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Funk, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Funk?

• Chiropractic