Dr. Gregory Edmund Hamlin, PHD

Marriage & Family TherapyMale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Dr. Gregory Edmund Hamlin, PHD is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Santa Clarita, CA. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Gregory Edmund Hamlin, PHD

Gregory E. Hamlin, PhD

27943 Seco Canyon Rd # 223 Santa Clarita, CA 91350 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"I keep a close eye on communication skills and tools (e.g., Anger Management Worksheets) as well as the deeper interpersonal experiences that have shaped you. This is how I see you in the first minute we meet: You wa..."

- Dr. Gregory Edmund Hamlin, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Hamlin treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hamlin's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Anger Management Worksheet
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy

Dr. Hamlin accepts

Dr. Hamlin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hamlin

Dr. Hamlin

Working with Dr. Hamlin impacted my life in a major way, and I will forever be thankful. He helped me work through past traumas and OCD. He conducts his sessions with grace and empathy. Although I didn’t know it at the time, it was my OCD that was having the biggest effect on my wellbeing even though I had originally started going to therapy to address other issues. Dr. Hamlin has the skill and wisdom to see what's going on underneath. To me, that's what makes an excellent therapist—someone who has the expertise to see what's truly impacting functioning and the skills to address it. At the risk of sounding exaggerative, this process changed my life. I now live in a different way. I have peace. I feel free! My friends and family see the difference in me too. If you’re reading this, it’s likely you’re considering therapy. I’m sorry you’re in that position. But whatever it is that’s causing a disturbance in your life, know that you don’t have to live that way. There is hope and healing.
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Edmund Hamlin, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hamlin?

I keep a close eye on communication skills and tools (e.g., Anger Management Worksheets) as well as the deeper interpersonal experiences that have shaped...Read more

Along my road to becoming a psychologist I went through many twists and turns. Let me take you back in time to where my journey started.

I...

1982
Westminster Theological Seminary, Glenside, Pennsylvania
1978
Westmont College

Is Dr. Gregory Edmund Hamlin, PHD accepting new patients?

Dr. Gregory Edmund Hamlin, PHD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Hamlin's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Gregory Edmund Hamlin, PHD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Hamlin accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Gregory Edmund Hamlin, PHD's top areas of care?

Dr. Hamlin frequently treats Adolescent Counseling, Anger Management Worksheet, and Anxiety. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Hamlin treats.

Where is Dr. Gregory Edmund Hamlin, PHD's office located?

Dr. Hamlin's office is located at 27943 Seco Canyon Rd # 223, Santa Clarita, CA 91350. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Gregory Edmund Hamlin, PHD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Hamlin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Gregory Edmund Hamlin, PHD?

Gregory E. Hamlin, PhD27943 Seco Canyon Rd # 223 Santa Clarita, CA 91350