Gregory Douglas, LMHC

Gregory Douglas

Douglas Counseling

2500 Quantum Lakes Dr Ste 203 Boynton Beach, FL 33426

(561) 207-1903

Gregory Douglas, LMHC is a marriage & family therapist in Boynton Beach, FL. He specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Family And Marriage Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Gregory Douglas accepts

(561) 207-1903

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Gregory Douglas treats your condition or procedure

Gregory Douglas' conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Gregory Douglas, LMHC...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer evening visits?

Gregory Douglas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Gregory Douglas

Gregory Douglas?
Gregory Douglas' Performance
What People Say About Gregory Douglas, LMHC
Excellent guidance and support during a very difficult time; would recommend to others for marriage counseling!
CN – Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
Greg is awesome. He is easy to talk to and very perceptive. We both like that he provides us with various tools and methods to improve upon our relationship and his insight is spot on. He doesn't take sides. We would recommend any couple who is struggling to find each other again to see him.
Joy and Hans – Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
After infidelity struck in our marriage, we started working with Greg and he has been expertly guiding us through this traumatic experience, individually and as a couple. He focuses on giving us the tools to repair the damages in our relationship, being honest with ourselves and each other. He is fair and has a gift of being gently firm.
JT in Delray Beach, FL – Nov 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
Greg is a true professional. He listens to both sides of the issues and puts together a well constructed plan. Unbiased, is the best word I can use as it comes to couples counseling.
Alex in Boynton Beach, FL – Jul 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
Greg is very insightful and a good listener as a therapist! He’s able to suggest solutions to the most difficult of situations. I have found that he was adept at getting to the heart of problem areas and always very validating of my thoughts and feelings. I would highly recommend him!
Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
Greg is top notch and I recommend him all the time to anyone that is having any sort of problem. He is down to earth and makes you feel so great when leaving his office. RS
West Palm Beach – Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
Greg has a very calming demeanor which made me comfortable discussing things with him right from the start. He helped me to work through some challenges in my life and opened my eyes to other viewpoints. He had positive advice and words of wisdom to help guide me to make better decisions in my life. I highly recommend Greg to anyone going through change and transition.
West Palm Beach, FL – Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
Greg helped my husband and I recognize patterns in our relationship that we could work on to improve communication and understanding. His methods are conversational, so that nothing feels too forced but he also doesn't let you shy away from the truth. This was our first time in couples counseling and he has been a great ally to us individually and as a couple. I highly recommend his services.
Kristen in Delray Beach, FL – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
Greg has an innate ability to get to the core of the issue. We followed him from a previous office and trust him so much that we drive 45 minutes to see him.
Weston, FL – Sep 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
We would highly recommend Greg for marriage and personal therapy sessions.
Delray Beach, FL – Sep 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
I came to Greg needing serious help with my marriage. He helped me see things in a new way that allowed my relationship to move forward despite feeling hopeless at first. Greg was very professional and I would highly recommend him.
Brent in Boynton Beach, FL – Mar 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
Greg really helped me in dealing with my relationship issues. I always left his office feeling better and empowered. I have gained so much insight and self confidence through our sessions.
Nick G in Boynton FL – Jan 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
I started therapy not knowing what to expect. I felt terrible about how my marriage was going and needed help fast. Greg showed me that the things I was trying to do to make things better, were just causing more issues. He really understands how men think and made the whole therapy process much easier than I thought it would be. I'd highly recommend him.
Danny T in Boynton Beach, FL – Jan 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
Greg has been amazing for my recovery! In the mist of a messy divorce and struggling with my sexuality he was a voice of reason, respect and consideration. I never felt any shame or judgment. He was very patient with me as we worked step by step to recognized small hurtles I could over come that would give me the confidence to attack bigger issues in my life journey. I'm so grateful that I walked through his doors. It felt like coming home after a long day.
Boynton, FL – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
Awesome guy with a keen sense of understanding, courteous, and helpful. Can't say enough about how much he's helped me get through issues I never thought could be resolved! Definitely one of the best!!
Sandra in West Palm Beach, FL – Aug 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
Excellent counselor who is knowledgeable, professional, and explains things kindly and clearly. Seeing Greg was one of the best choices I've ever made!
Mark D. in Fort Lauderdale – Aug 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
Greg has a wonderful demeanor and is personable...he made me feel like a true person instead of just another patient, and quickly got my life back on track. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!
Mandingo M. in Pompano Beach, FL – Aug 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
Very patient, attentive, kind, and understanding. Does a great job reframing complex issues and situations into simple, straightforward actions and goals. Literally turned my life around in a remarkably short period of time!
Ima T. in Delray Beach, FL – Aug 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
Mr. Greg has been wonderful! I came to him a couple of months ago to help me resolve some emotional/insecurity problems I've had from abuse as a kid. He was professional, helped me talk through some pretty tough memories, and really helped me with my healing process. I would recommend him to anyone!!
Ilce M. – Aug 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?
Greg has a great way of listening to what you say, and helping you realize patters of behaviors and thought processes that may not be yielding the results that you want. My husband and I are working on our marriage, and Greg has this way of allowing each of us to speak, and ensuring that the other hears and understands what the other is saying that they need. He has a calming energy and is patient with flexible hours.
Ashley E in Pompano Beach, FL – Jul 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Gregory Douglas, LMHC?

How was your experience with Gregory Douglas?

Greg's approach begins with listening to truly understand your situation, needs, and goals for your therapy. Greg works with you to uncover patterns in your relationship that are not working and helps you to learn a new ways to communicate and relate. Our unique experiences have shaped our lives, and Greg's approach promotes healing and growth in a safe and supportive environment.

• Marriage & Family Therapy