Dr. Gregg Stern, DC

Dr. Gregg Stern, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Gregg Stern, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Buffalo Grove, IL. He is 52 years old.

121 McHenry Rd

Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Learn about Dr. Stern

This content was provided by Dr. Stern "Stern Chiropractic is a Family Wellness Practice. Dr. Stern is the primary Chiropractic Pediatric, Maternity & Family Wellness Specialist in the area. Our mission is to help you and your family achieve your highest level of health and enjoyment of life. Our office has been Feng Shuied to create an environment of healing and relaxation. Dr. Stern regularly coaches families on improving their lifestyle habits, including ways to reduce stress, meditate, eat right and remain active."

• Chiropractic
  • Pediatrics

Dr. Stern does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Breech Position
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Premenstrual Syndrome

• Acupuncture
  • Exercise Program
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Indiana University / School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • International Chiropractic Pediatric Association-Diplomate In Chiropractic Pediatric, Maternity & Family Wellness Care
    Other Education | Completed 2006
  • National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Dr. Stern has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stern has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stern does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stern and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stern's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stern to family and friends
Dr. Stern's Performance
Palatine, IL |
I been going to Dr. Stern for over 3 years and he’s wonderful. His knowledge of the human body and living a healthy lifestyle is exceptional. Dr. Stern is very flexible in making sure you get in your appointment and removing those subluxations! I pulled my back a few years ago after a workout and ever since Dr. Stern has kept me in tip-top shape. Overall, I would recommend Dr. Stern to all my friends and family.
in Round Lake Park, IL |
Jan 12 2016 I awoke with very bad back pain.. two er visits a mri two ct scans a ultra sound blood work .to many to list. my life was over until I met Dr stern. 4 months of uncaring doctors , pain meds that didn't stop the pain.. Dr stern gave me my life back.. He spent more time with me then any doctor that I have seen in the past, after meeting with him . He examined me listened to what I had to say, he told me he could help . he did just that . Dr stern saved my life.
Thank you Greg. It is GREAT seeing you back on your feet, incorporating healthy lifestyle habits that we have discussed & enjoying a Greater Quality of Life!
Have you seen Dr. Gregg Stern, DC?