Dr. Greg Scott, DC

Functional MedicineMaleAge 40

Dr. Scott
6220 Antioch Rd Ste 100 Merriam, KS 66202

Dr. Greg Scott, DC is a Functional Medicine Specialist in Merriam, KS and has over 8 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College of Kansas City medical school in 2013. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Scott to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Functional Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Dr. Scott treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Scott accepts

Dr. Scott's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Scott

Dr. Scott?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (9)
  • Explained conditions well (9)
  • Listened & answered questions (9)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
Been trying to get ahold of Dr greg for a week. Phone number is isnt right. Im needing to do a dot physical for cdl.
Jimmie green in Merriam ks – Apr 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Scott, DC?
Dr. Scott is amazing!!! He has really helped me through my recent diagnosis. He has suggested a new dietary path for me which is working as well as some dietary supplements that have improved my condition considerably. I am planning my 2nd follow up appointment with him 2 weeks from now. I am really glad my brother recommended Dr. Scott.
John Haughey in Olathe, KS – Feb 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Scott, DC?
Dr. Scott is a wonderful chiropractor! He always explains everything and makes sure I am comfortable with the level of treatment he provides. My main problems are in my neck, hips, and knee, (car wreck) and he takes care of everything. The more I communicate with him about a problem area, the higher are the chances he will be able to fix it. After he adjusted my knee for the 2nd time, when I stepped down from the table, I felt muscles in my leg contracting that I hadn't felt for 15 years!
Lindsay in Olathe, KS – Jan 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Scott, DC?
After years of GI issues, which lead to asthma, eczema, joint pain, and persistent watery diarrhea - I sought help. I visited specialists in pulmonary, GI, dermatology, pain; went on various drugs; and had multiple tests - non of which resolved the issues. Lots of time and money not well spent! I reached out to a medical professional who suggested I try Dr. Scott. Within 2 months under his care, my GI health issues resolved and my energy returned! It's been 6 months now and I'm doing great!
Terri in Albuquerque, NM – Nov 19, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Scott, DC?
After suffering with a horrible, itchy rash for three months, my primary healthcare provider recommended Dr. Scott. He discovered the problem and I'm now rash free and well on the way to solving other issues I've dealt with for several years. Today, I added a chiropractic visit and I'm so glad I did. Excellent!
Mary Scott in Leavenworth, KS – Nov 18, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Scott, DC?
My Primary Care Physician referred me to seek out a Functional Medicine Practitioner (FMP). I looked up information on FM and certification credentials and met with Dr. Scott after years of fatigue, stomach pain and multiple symptoms. I was physically miserable. I am now free of my pain and constant fatigue and I am aware of what my body needs to stay healthy.
Barnard, MO – Nov 11, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Scott, DC?
Dr. Scott is kind, caring, and takes the time to explain things in detail to where they make sense. I would recommend anyone to him! He does a great job!
Louisburg, KS – Nov 06, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Scott, DC?
Dr. Scott was recommended to me by my MD, who had been treating me for several years with no permanent results. After seeing Dr. Scott, I felt so much better after just one month. I had really given up that anyone could help me, as I was battling constant fatigue, among other things. In just 2 months of his care, my energy is back and I'm sleeping through the night. We still have more work to do, but I am confident Dr.Scott will continue to find answers and help me get healthy. Highly recommend!
AnnMarie in Smithville, MO – Nov 05, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Scott, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Scott?

At the Center for Natural Healthcare and Nutrition, you will be able to address your healthcare concerns in a safe, natural, and evidence based manner....Read more

Dr. Greg Scott is the founder of the Center for Natural Healthcare and Nutrition in Overland Park, KS.  He is a Doctor of Chiropractic, a Certified...Read more

• Functional Medicine