Functional Medicine  |
Dr. Greg Scott, DC
Dr. Greg Scott is the founder of the Center for Natural Healthcare and Nutrition in Overland Park, KS. He is a Doctor of Chiropractic, a Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner, and a Certified Medical Examiner. He is an expert in functional medicine, laboratory testing, and nutrition. He has been practicing since 2013. His clinical focus is the holistic natural treatment of chronic degenerative musculoskeletal diseases. He is an expert in understanding how the standard American diet and lifestyle plays a role in chronic inflammation and degenerative disease. He has helped many patients recover from chronic painful conditions. Dr. Scott graduated Magna cum laude from Cleveland Chiropractic College, and prior to that received his Master's degree from Kansas State University and his Bachelor's degree from The University of Kansas. He holds an adjunct faculty position at Johnson County Community College's nursing program, teaching microbiology.

10100 W 87th St Ste 320

Overland Park, KS 66212

Learn about Dr. Scott

At the Center for Natural Healthcare and Nutrition, you will be able to address your healthcare concerns in a safe, natural, and evidence based manner.  We specialize in finding answers to complex health problems.  We believe that providing quality healthcare starts with spending time with our patients and listening to their concerns.

• Functional Medicine
  • Alternative Care
  • Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Nutrition

Dr. Scott does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Low Back Procedure
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Physical Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University Of Kansas / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Cleveland Chiropractic College Of Kansas City
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • Kansas State University
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. Scott has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Scott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scott to family and friends
Dr. Scott Says:

I want to thank all of my patients for providing feedback and acting as a witness to the healing power that can come from a trusting doctor-patient relationship.  My goal is to help as many people as possible and to change lives.

Dr. Scott's Performance
in Merriam ks |
Been trying to get ahold of Dr greg for a week. Phone number is isnt right. Im needing to do a dot physical for cdl.
in Olathe, KS |
Dr. Scott is amazing!!! He has really helped me through my recent diagnosis. He has suggested a new dietary path for me which is working as well as some dietary supplements that have improved my condition considerably. I am planning my 2nd follow up appointment with him 2 weeks from now. I am really glad my brother recommended Dr. Scott.
in Olathe, KS |
Dr. Scott is a wonderful chiropractor! He always explains everything and makes sure I am comfortable with the level of treatment he provides. My main problems are in my neck, hips, and knee, (car wreck) and he takes care of everything. The more I communicate with him about a problem area, the higher are the chances he will be able to fix it. After he adjusted my knee for the 2nd time, when I stepped down from the table, I felt muscles in my leg contracting that I hadn't felt for 15 years!
in Albuquerque, NM |
After years of GI issues, which lead to asthma, eczema, joint pain, and persistent watery diarrhea - I sought help. I visited specialists in pulmonary, GI, dermatology, pain; went on various drugs; and had multiple tests - non of which resolved the issues. Lots of time and money not well spent! I reached out to a medical professional who suggested I try Dr. Scott. Within 2 months under his care, my GI health issues resolved and my energy returned! It's been 6 months now and I'm doing great!
in Leavenworth, KS |
After suffering with a horrible, itchy rash for three months, my primary healthcare provider recommended Dr. Scott. He discovered the problem and I'm now rash free and well on the way to solving other issues I've dealt with for several years. Today, I added a chiropractic visit and I'm so glad I did. Excellent!
Barnard, MO |
My Primary Care Physician referred me to seek out a Functional Medicine Practitioner (FMP). I looked up information on FM and certification credentials and met with Dr. Scott after years of fatigue, stomach pain and multiple symptoms. I was physically miserable. I am now free of my pain and constant fatigue and I am aware of what my body needs to stay healthy.
Louisburg, KS |
Dr. Scott is kind, caring, and takes the time to explain things in detail to where they make sense. I would recommend anyone to him! He does a great job!
in Smithville, MO |
Dr. Scott was recommended to me by my MD, who had been treating me for several years with no permanent results. After seeing Dr. Scott, I felt so much better after just one month. I had really given up that anyone could help me, as I was battling constant fatigue, among other things. In just 2 months of his care, my energy is back and I'm sleeping through the night. We still have more work to do, but I am confident Dr.Scott will continue to find answers and help me get healthy. Highly recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Greg Scott, DC?
Are you Dr. Scott?