Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Greg McGillivray, DC
Dr. Greg McGillivray, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Duluth, MN. He has been practicing for 22 years.

Chiropractic Health Center

duluth-chiropractic.com

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy

Dr. McGillivray does not have any board certifications listed.

• Car Accident Injuries

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Spine Rehabilitation Exercises
  • Ultrasound

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• University Of Winnipeg
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Nwhsu
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Certified In Chiropractic Spinal Trauma
    Other Education | Completed 1998

Dr. McGillivray has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McGillivray has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McGillivray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McGillivray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McGillivray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McGillivray to family and friends
Dr. McGillivray's Performance
Duluth, MN |
I had never been to a chiropractor in my entire life, but after living with neck, foot, and back pain, I decided to give it a shot. After my initial appointment, I was given some options towards help with my pain. It's important to note, that it was not pushy at all, and was left up to me. I'm about 10 appointments in, and I always look forward to it. I've seen both doctors, who are a pleasure to work with. I'm always greeted with a smile from the receptionist, great help from the doctors, and
in Duluth, MN |
Couldn't ask for a more helpful and friendly staff. Everyone has been so amazing since day one! I would recommend them to anyone. They take the time to explain everything and really care about your well-being.
in Silver Bay, MN |
I am a three sport athlete and have been going to Dr. Greg and Dr. Kara since I was 5 years old. They made it possible for me to get back on the rink /field in no time! They are caring, professional, and have state of the art technology to assess my injury. They go above and beyond to give you exceptional care. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I have referred many of my friends to them and they were very pleased with the outcome.
in Kerrick, MN |
Professional, caring and flexible.
in Superior, WI |
I have been a patient of Drs Greg and Kara McGillivray for over 20 years. I originally began seeing Dr. Kara when she was first out of medical school and I had had an accident. I continue treating with Drs. Greg and Kara to this day for maintenance, which keeps me healthy. Both doctors are extremely compassionate and caring and listen to your concerns and then decide the best treatment plan for you.
in Duluth, MN |
Dr. Greg McGillivray is educated, intelligent, kind, and a great listener. He takes the time to share his vast education with his patients on their overall health and wellness. The combination of spinal manipulation and therapy treatments have made a marked improvement on my health. His positive energy, the cleanliness and comfort of her office and the fabulous staff make Chiropractic Health Center my first choice in chiropractic care in the Twin Ports.
in Duluth, MN |
Dr. Greg is a top notch Dr. I wouldn't go see anyone else. Ever. Not worth it. I found the best. My search is over. Linda Lenard, Duluth MN.
in Duluth, MN |
Pleasant and easy to get into appointments. Always congenial and excellent treatments. Knows right where to adjust to get best results.
Excellent results!
in Two Harbors, MN |
Thanks, Dr. McGillivray! Your Chropractic Care has helped my back and neck so much. Thanking God for you and Dr. Kara, plus your kind Staff! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. ~ Denise K. Dlouhy
Have you seen Dr. Greg McGillivray, DC?
Are you Dr. McGillivray?