Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Grayson Blom, DC
Dr. Grayson Blom, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Boise, ID.

Upper Cervical Health Centers Boise

4869 W Malad St Ste D

Boise, ID 83705

Learn about Dr. Blom

• Chiropractic

Dr. Blom does not have any board certifications listed.

• Head and Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Upper Back Pain
  • Vertigo

• Upper Cervical Technique

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Boise State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic Davenport
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Hilpisch Upper Cervical Chiropractic
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Upper Cervical Diplomate
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Blom has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Blom has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Blom does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blom and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Blom's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blom to family and friends
Dr. Blom's Performance
in Burns,Oregon |
I suffered from migraine headaches for about four years. I went to several specialist and none helped they just wanted to hand out more drugs till Dr. Blom, he found the cause of the problem and solved my migraine headaches. Lucky for me that I found him, he has literally saved my life. The best Dr. ever! Lou Ann Deiter
in Boise, ID |
Dr. Blom is a highly competent and a very enthusiastic doctor. He is a pleasure to visit with and offers helpful advice . He knows several upper cervical techniques and stays up on all the latest methods to best help his patients. I have been in upper cervical care for many years and it has been the only technique that helped my neck. You will be greeted by Susan who is very friendly and helpful and is a wonderful contributor to the whole office atmosphere. The office has a top-notch rest area.
in Ontario, OR |
I've been a patient of Dr. Blom over well over two years and have realized great benefits from his expert and precise treatment of my upper cervical. I also very much appreciate his upbeat attitude and dedication to his patients and practice. Thanks. Greg S
in Meridian Idaho |
Dr. Grayson Blom is a leader in the field of upper cervical chiropractic care. If you are suffering from conditions such as balance disorders, vertigo, migraine headache's, and/or Ménière's disease, you owe it to yourself to make and appointment. After suffering from Ménière's disease for eight years and unable to leave my house, Dr. Blom has relieved the severity of my suffering and restored balance and hope in my life. And, you will love the peaceful environment of his office and staff.
in Meridian, ID |
Went in with terrible lower back pain on a recommendation. I was not disappointed in the care I received and the knowledge of Dr. Blom. I would recommend him to anyone experiencing any type of pain in their hips, back, legs, shoulders.
Meridian, ID |
Dr. Blom made me feel comfortable and always put the maximum amount of effort into my treatment. He did the research prior to my appointments and always ensured I was "educated" and understood what was going on with my body. Dr. Blom is passionate about what he does, and he does it very well. Susan, at the front desk is the sweetest lady and ensures that all measures are met. I always enjoyed being greeted by her warm smile when I would come for my weekly appointment.
in Melba, ID |
I suffered from vertigo, numbness, and back pain and retired early because I could not cope with the constant dizziness I was experiencing. After receiving care from Dr. Blom my quality of life has increased significantly. My vertigo is gone. Thank you Dr. Blom!
in Boise, ID |
After many visits to other doctors and chiropractors I found Dr. Blom. I was suffering from Vertigo and averaging 1 to 2 episodes per day for a 3 week period and have had 1 to 2 episodes per week prior to the more aggressive onset. I located Dr. Blom and he scheduled me right away. The vertigo was substantially better after the first visit and then progressively got better from that point on. Dr. Blom is the best in the business.
Have you seen Dr. Grayson Blom, DC?
Are you Dr. Blom?