Gray Moulton, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female

Gray Moulton

The Mood Treatment Center

1901 Adams Farm Pkwy Greensboro, NC 27407

Gray Moulton, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Greensboro, NC. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.

Gray Moulton accepts

Gray Moulton accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina

4.1

Gray Moulton?
Gray Moulton's Performance
What People Say About Gray Moulton, LMFT
If I could give Gray 10 stars, I would. She has helped me get through the most stressful time of my life. Thank you for everything Gray!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gray Moulton, LMFT?
I recommends Gray to anyone’s who wants an experienced therapist. She’s helped me get through some stressful times in life and it has been great. I enjoy our sessions and find them valuable. Importantly she helps me talk with my psychiatrist for help staying stable. I go to therapy once a week and I wouldn’t pick anyone else. I’ve had much worse people one with a PhD none as great as Gray. If you are serious about recovery you should be serious about your care team, put Gray on it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gray Moulton, LMFT?
Love her! Very down to earth & relatable. Easy to talk to & doesn’t put on any pretenses. If you don’t believe counseling can work, you will after you meet with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gray Moulton, LMFT?
Gray Moulton is a superior counselor. My experience with her has been since 2014 to the present. She listens intently to try her best to walk me through what I am going through. My needs of therapy are caused by intense chronic pain levels. She can relate to this. There are several times that I have gotten in touch with her for emergency therapy over the phone. She responds very quickly. I highly recommended her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gray Moulton, LMFT?
I have been seeing Gray about a year following an inpt hospitalization. She has always been there for me when I’m spiraling out of control. When I’m panicked, she’s calm. When I’m emotional, she’s supported. I can honestly say she is only 1 of 2 people I have ever trusted with my thoughts and feelings. It feels good to cry and not be judged. She is sincere, she cares and very genuine
×Post a ResponseAre you Gray Moulton, LMFT?
I can't say enough good things about Gray, but I'll try. She is compassionate and caring. She leads me gently to "the point", allowing me to find it myself while feeling fully supported. She is funny, at appropriate moments, and uses humor to make her case about a particular topic. She shares of herself just enough to know she's human, not so much that you feel uneasy. Her instincts are on target, she's well-educated, and she's a certified sex therapist too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gray Moulton, LMFT?
I cannot say enough great things about Gray. She saved my life & gave me wings to grow in areas I didn't think were possible. She is professional, empathetic, knowledgeable & genuine. In addition, I never felt like it was a therapy session...but more of a discussion on my situation & how to better it. I initially was terrified to go to a counselor about my issues. I thought I would be overanalyzed, treated like a "text-book case", etc. That is NOT Gray. She wants to genuinely help you grow
×Post a ResponseAre you Gray Moulton, LMFT?
I have worked with Gray for 6 years and couldn't be happier about the work we have done together. She is warm, caring, accessible, and just plain good at her job. I would recommend her to anyone, and have in fact recommended her to several people over the course of our work together. Simply put, she is fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gray Moulton, LMFT?
Dr. Moulton listened to what I was saying about my life and made me feel like there were things that I could actually do for myself to help make me better again. I believe this now thanks to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gray Moulton, LMFT?
Gray is really good at her job. She really understands and tries to help you. I like her a lot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gray Moulton, LMFT?

How was your experience with Gray Moulton?

• Marriage & Family Therapy