Grace Wagner, LPC

Grace Wagner, LPC

Counseling  |
Female
Grace Wagner, LPC is a counseling provider who practices in Monroeville, PA.

4400 Old William Penn Hwy Ste 100

Monroeville, PA 15146

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • UPMC Health Plan

Learn about Grace Wagner

• Counseling

Grace Wagner does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Grace Wagner is unavailable at this time.

Grace Wagner has no awards or honors listed.

Grace Wagner has no media or publications listed.

Grace Wagner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Grace Wagner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Grace Wagner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Grace Wagner to family and friends
Grace Wagner's Performance
in Pittsburgh |
Amazing Grace is one of the most caring and compassionate therapists. She understands your problems, helps you to work through them, in your own time and in your own way. Her group therapy sessions are amazing, she makes you feel comfortable with others, and helps you to be able to verbalize your cares and concerns. Absolutely love her.
Apollo |
I highly recommend Grace! She has pushed me to be a better version of myself. She is kind, patient and an overall great person. She has helped me tremendously with food addiction, self-esteem, anxiety, and learning how to deal with difficult people.
monroeville, pa |
My son has been going to see Grace for a few weeks and I have already seen improvement in his demeanor and he has actually thanked me for finding her for him! Grace does a wonderful job of helping you to realize what it is that needs changed and how it is that you can obtain this goal. She has given him hope for the future. Whether individually or in group, Grace listens and guides you to ways of helping yourself heal and progress.. Highly recommend!
Monroeville, PA |
Grace deserves nothing but 5-star reviews. From her calming personality to the wise way she is able to look at situations, she is the best therapist I have ever been to. Every time I leave an appointment with Grace I feel more confident and better equipped to face my problems. 5/5 would recommend scheduling an appointment with her if you're looking for a therapist!
I'm not even sure where to start about my experience with Grace. There are so many positive things to be said about her for example her voice she has a tone of voice that is so comforting. Her office setting is very peaceful and makes you feel at home. Every time after our sessions I get so much accomplished and can notice a growth in me! I encourage everyone to go and meet with her if you need a lot of help or a little with everyday situations. You will def notice a growth in you!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Grace helped me deal with my anxiety immensely in the few weeks I went to see her before leaving the area for school. I came in after a few unsuccessful sessions with other therapists and was put at ease with her understanding and nonjudgmental approach to therapy. I felt listened to and comforted at my sessions. She validated my feelings and helped me identify coping mechanisms and behaviors that were not helping me. I am so grateful to Grace and so happy that I went!
Oakmont, PA |
I have been to several therapists, but no one has helped me quite as much as Grace has. I have found her to be very knowledgeable, honest & compassionate. If you are having anxiety about seeing a therapist, she will find a way to make you feel comfortable and safe. She has had a calming effect on me in the midst of personal chaos. She always really listens and has a gentle way of asking questions and offering solutions. I highly recommend her!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Grace really cares about her patients. She helped me with several problems I was going through the last couple years. She listens and also asks you questions which helps you to understand better. We did creative, fun exercises to help solve problems and work toward solutions. She is very easy with scheduling and also is very flexible. Once you meet her, you can immediately tell that she is very dedicated to helping you.
in Monroeville, PA |
The first time I met Grace, I went to her with the idea that I didn’t really need assistance. However, after one visit with her, she had put me so at ease and I became open to hearing what she had to say. Grace is a kind, compassionate, and trustworthy person who really cares about you as a person along with being a true professional at all times. Grace is also very intelligent and will turn your life to the positive as she continually challenges you during individual and/or group sessions.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Grace Wagner is an incredibly warm, friendly, & inviting counselor. She offers more than just advice, & welcomes you as a friend. She excels at her practice and has greatly helped me through some very complicated struggles in my life. I have attended both individual sessions and her group "Just for Today." The group is mostly discussion-based, & helps to look at other perspectives while having a sense of community & realizing you are not alone. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
Murrysville, PA |
I was referred to Grace by a mutual friend. I had no idea what I was getting into when I first started seeing her. She has a very calm way about her and I love how she is able to get me to look at things that I never would think to look at on my own. I have grown tremendously in my personal life. I would not be where I am today without her. She is a very loving, giving, compassionate person. I am in a 12 step recovery program and she has a high understanding recovery issues and concerns.
in Scottdale, PA |
Grace is a caring and compassionate person as well a true professional. I have been attending her groups for quite some time now and it has helped me tremendously. It's obvious to tell that she truly cares about every single person that walks into her groups and wants nothing more then to help them work on whatever may be going on with them. Keep an open mind, give her a chance to work with you, and you'll see positive changes start to happen. That's been my experience at least.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Grace has been guiding me through several incredibly difficult personal issues for about a year. Words can't express the gratitude I have for her ongoing support, compassion, and understanding. She offers help in a variety of ways and is flexible to my changes needs. Grace pushes me to grow but never lets me feel alone. She truly is my saving "Grace" -- and I whole-heartedly believe in her abilities and good intentions. I would, and have, highly recommend her.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Grace is always so professional, yet warm and caring. I have only encountered her in a group session, but she truly cares about each of her patients. She motivates without being pushy and has equipped me with the tools needed to go forward during one of the most difficult times in my life. I would recommend her to anyone, especially those seeking counseling for the first time.
Monroeville, PA |
I am commenting on a group I attended, It was a group for family members with addiction issues. The majority of the attendees were there for themselves for additional support to their AA meetings. That was NOT how it was explained to me or in the written description. I was not interested in attending AA meetings. Very disappointed.
Monroeville, PA |
Her method of therapy is just what I needed. I didn't need someone to just listen, I needed someone to stimulate my brain. She made me think and asked me questions that I never thought to ask myself. She also had several activities as part of her therapy which also helped tremendously. She also taught me techniques to ease my anxiety especially when an attack hits often out of nowhere.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Grace conducts herself with the utmost professionalism while still showing compassion, empathy, and sincerity. During my sessions with Grace, I felt that I was not only being heard but understanding and gaining valuable skills to cope with anxiety, depression, and grief. Grace was the most reliable person/professional I could have encountered, at a time in life, when I needed it most. Anyone with even the slightest concerns relating to anxiety or depression should reach out to Grace Wagner.
Monroeville, PA |
I can omly say great things about Grace. She has helped me in so many ways, even in ways I would have never thought. She will only have your best interest in mind when talking with you and helping you heal. If you are in the need to talk to someone I suggest seeing Grace because of her compassionate, caring, kind, strong, and professional approach.
Grace is a compassionate, caring, intuitive, and skilled therapist. I have grown in positive ways since I began my care with her. She is one of the best therapists ever.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Grace has been nothing but helpful to me in my situation. She has really opened my eyes in the short amount of time that I've been meeting with her.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
She is caring and considerate when she works with you and your issues. She is very patient and knows what questions to ask to help with any issues you face.
Have you seen Grace Wagner, LPC?
Are you Grace Wagner?