Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM

Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Pensacola, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1998 and specializes in podiatry, podiatric surgery, and more.Read her story

9400 University Pkwy Ste 301

Pensacola, FL 32514

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Torres-Hodges

See how frequently Dr. Torres-Hodges performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Hammer Toe
Bunion

Dr. Torres-Hodges's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Torres-Hodges' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Torres-Hodges "Dr. Torres-Hodges is a Board Certified Podiatrist and a recognized Fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Orthopedics & Medicine, an Associate with the American College of Foot & Ankle Pediatrics and a Podiatry Fellow with the Council on Nail Disorders. She holds surgical staff privileges at Baptist, Gulf Breeze and Sacred Heart Hospitals as well as the Andrews Institute of Orthopedics & Sports Medicine. She treats children, adults and seniors by specializing in all aspects of podiatry ranging from conservative to surgical treatments. "

This content was provided by Dr. Torres-Hodges "I am a doctor, not a provider.  I treat people, not a chart number.  My goal is to find the cause and not treat the symptom.  The way that I examine, evaluate and treat my patients will not be influenced or restricted by a non-medical entity who does not put the patient's needs first.  As for the Hippocratic Oath that I took, I know whom I am working for - my patients!"

• Podiatry

• Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot and Ankle Surgery
  • Foot Surgery
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Hammer Toe Repair
  • Ingrown Toenail Surgery
  • Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Wound Care and Management

• New York College of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • St Vincent's Medical Center

Dr. Torres-Hodges has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Torres-Hodges does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Torres-Hodges and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Torres-Hodges' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Torres-Hodges

Dr. Torres-Hodges?
Dr. Torres-Hodges' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM
Dr. Torres-Hodges is excellent. She is easy to talk to and explains everything so anyone could understand. Staff is great. Sometimes you have to wait a little longer but when it’s your time she spends the time on you which could be long also. She didn’t treat you like a number and get you out fast....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
Grateful to have found this office! Thorough examination and detailed explanation of my condition. Excellent treatment from doctor as well as staff! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
She just "OPED OUT" of Medicare. Did not tell her patients anything until they tried to schedule an appointment and did not give a reason or notice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
I am a 53 yr old who does Crossfit. I went to see Dr. TorresHodges because I would get painful foot cramps when running or jumping in my Crossfit workouts. She fit me with orthotics that helped my foot stay aligned and now I can do my workouts with a lot less pain and my performance has improved!...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
The most comprehensive assessment of my feet I have ever had! She examined my feet, she checked my shoes, she watched me walk and explained things in a way that I really understood what was contributing to not only my foot pain but in my knees as well. I almost cancelled my appointment because...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Torres-Hodges?