Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM

Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Pensacola, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from New York College Of Podiatric Medicine in 1998 and specializes in podiatry.Read her story

9400 University Pkwy Ste 301

Pensacola, FL 32514

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Torres-Hodges

See how frequently Dr. Torres-Hodges performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Hammer Toe
Bunion

Dr. Torres-Hodges's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Torres-Hodges' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Torres-Hodges "Dr. Torres-Hodges is a Board Certified Podiatrist and a recognized Fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Orthopedics & Medicine, an Associate with the American College of Foot & Ankle Pediatrics and a Podiatry Fellow with the Council on Nail Disorders. She holds surgical staff privileges at Baptist, Gulf Breeze and Sacred Heart Hospitals as well as the Andrews Institute of Orthopedics & Sports Medicine. She treats children, adults and seniors by specializing in all aspects of podiatry ranging from conservative to surgical treatments. "

This content was provided by Dr. Torres-Hodges "I am a doctor, not a provider.  I treat people, not a chart number.  My goal is to find the cause and not treat the symptom.  The way that I examine, evaluate and treat my patients will not be influenced or restricted by a non-medical entity who does not put the patient's needs first.  As for the Hippocratic Oath that I took, I know whom I am working for - my patients!"

• Podiatry

• Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot and Ankle Surgery
  • Foot Surgery
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Hammer Toe Repair

Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • St Vincent's Medical Center
  • St Vincent Medical Center-Jacksonville, Florida
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Torres-Hodges has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Torres-Hodges does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Torres-Hodges and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Torres-Hodges' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Torres-Hodges to family and friends

Dr. Torres-Hodges' Performance

Dr. Torres-Hodges Says:
"

As our patient, we value your health and well-being, and appreciate you spending a few minutes to share your thoughts about our practice. We are always trying to improve patient-care and provide a better experience for you.

"

I am a 53 yr old who does Crossfit. I went to see Dr. TorresHodges because I would get painful foot cramps when running or jumping in my Crossfit workouts. She fit me with orthotics that helped my foot stay aligned and now I can do my workouts with a lot less pain and my performance has improved!...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
The most comprehensive assessment of my feet I have ever had! She examined my feet, she checked my shoes, she watched me walk and explained things in a way that I really understood what was contributing to not only my foot pain but in my knees as well. I almost cancelled my appointment because...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0
Appointment scheduled. Doc is out of my UHC network so even paying out of pocket for visit. Waited 1.5 hours and still wasn't seen. Never notified how far behind she was running. Had to leave due to a business meeting and work obligations. Poor first impression.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option5
Caring, professional and always for the patient, no matter what the ailment. She is a wealth of information about so many different areas that it is a pleasure to have her as my podiatrist. She makes you feel as if you are the only patient she has and that she really cares about your entire...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Torres-Hodges?