Goldie Rabaev, LPC

Psychotherapy ·  Female · Age 41

Goldie Rabaev

Life Psychotherapy

6 Auer Ct Ste D East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Goldie Rabaev, LPC is a psychotherapist in East Brunswick, NJ. She specializes in psychotherapy, counseling, and more.

Goldie Rabaev's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Goldie Rabaev

Goldie Rabaev?
Goldie Rabaev's Performance
What People Say About Goldie Rabaev, LPC
Goldie saved our marriage! I am so happy I found her... have no idea where I would be without her. She is very thoughtful and progmatic when it comes to solving problems and giving tools for the best path forward.
×Post a ResponseAre you Goldie Rabaev, LPC?
Goldie is fantastic and anyone who had any experience with her will know that the one star survey wasn't from any of her patients. She's direct and honest but always supportive and kind. She has spoken to me about medication side-effects and gave me information to consider but has always reiterated that I should consult with my psychiatrist because this was not her field of expertise. Goldie I'm sorry that someone tried to malign you. You have truly helped me in my life and I'm super thankful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Goldie Rabaev, LPC?
I would never recommend Dr. Rabaev to anyone. Especially anyone who is just starting medication. I have had severe anxiety in my life since I was in high school but it comes and goes. As I started medication, I wanted to get a therapist to help guide me through the process - that was scary to begin with! Dr. R did not help guide me through this process. I would always feel a bit more anxious telling her when I would go to my psychiatrist about medication, and honestly...she made me more scared!
I'm sorry you've had a negative experience but it...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Goldie Rabaev, LPC?
It Has Been My Pleasure Dealing with Goldie. She Has Helped me Come Through a Very Bad Situation and To Deal with It. She Has Shown Me Ways to Deal With it and Also Easy Ways to Work Through it when I Think About it and I Am Having a Really Bad Day. Goldie Helps You Feel Very Comfortable to Speak with Her. I Would Definitely Recommend Goldie to Family and Friends 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Goldie Rabaev, LPC?
I met with Goldie to deal with childhood physical abuse. I had been living with memories for almost 50 years, unable to manage the anxiety and emotional connection to the abuse. Goldie recommended EMDR and it changed my life. I always felt safe, secure, and knew that Goldie had my best interests at heart. She is kind, compassionate, and very knowledgeable. If you are suffering from past abuse memories of any kind, make an appointment with Goldie for EMDR. The benefits are truly life changing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Goldie Rabaev, LPC?
Both my husband and I felt comfortable with and respected Goldie. We always gained a lot of insight and always walked away feeling better even when the conversations got tough. Goldie understood how we got to where we were and helped us understand each others pain and how to avoid making it worse. Goldie has enabled us to now weather some stressful events in our life. I know that if we did not find Goldie we would not be together now. I am so grateful for the direction Goldie has given us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Goldie Rabaev, LPC?
We began seeing Goldie for marriage counseling almost s year ago. She is very pleasant to discuss issues with and is very insightful and offers very sound advice and real strategies for resolving conflicts
×Post a ResponseAre you Goldie Rabaev, LPC?
I think Goldie is an excellent counselor. She listens and she relates your experiences to other people's experiences. She advised me to try other ways of looking at things in a more positive manner. She is a voice of reason when that is needed. I would recommend Goldie to everybody.
×Post a ResponseAre you Goldie Rabaev, LPC?
Goldie is a caring and compassionate therapist. She helped me to deal with issues with my marriage and with myself. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Goldie Rabaev, LPC?
I have been seeing Goldie for over 5 years, first for marriage and now for individual counseling. From our very 1st session, I have been completely at ease with Goldie as her professional style and overall personality promote a feeling of relaxation. For many people it is not easy to admit to themselves they need or can benefit from counseling, and I was one of those people, however as I write this, I realize it was the best decision I ever made, as both me and my marriage are in a great place
×Post a ResponseAre you Goldie Rabaev, LPC?
Goldie by far is the best counselor that I have been to. She is knowledgeable and understands the problems I bring to her. Her feedback and advise on how to handle situations are second to none. I have recommended Goldie in the past and will continue to so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Goldie Rabaev, LPC?

How was your experience with Goldie Rabaev?

Since each person is unique, as a therapist I feel that the approach to therapy should be unique as well. To that end I combine existential philosophy with cognitive behavioral tools thus allowing a person to feel empowered to take concrete actions in order to change or cope with his/her current level of distress and achieve success in improving everyday life.

• Psychotherapy

2002
2000

• Russian

Goldie Rabaev accepts

Goldie Rabaev accepts the following insurance:

Advantage

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing