Dr. Gloria Choperena, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female

Dr. Choperena
15485 Eagle Nest Ln Ste 120 Miami Lakes, FL 33014

Dr. Gloria Choperena, DPT is a physical therapist in Miami Lakes, FL. She specializes in physical therapy.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Choperena accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Choperena treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Choperena's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Choperena

Dr. Choperena?
Dr. Choperena's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gloria Choperena, DPT
After being incorrectly diagnosed for almost 2 years, and in severe pain that I thought would never end– I am a whole person again thanks to Dr. Choperena. Every step of the way she has been compassionate and kind, open to any questions or concerns that I might have, and she is so very knowledgeable. Not only did she give me my life back! – I consider her a friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Choperena, DPT?
I'm a 25 year old male with pelvic floor dysfunction. Main symptom is difficulty urinating(hesitancy, incomplete bladder emptying, frequency).After just 2 sessions with Dr. Choperena there was marked improvement(at least 50%).Less hesitancy and better emptying.She also gives home excercises which are tailored to you.She is amazing at what she does. The very best.Very kind and genuine.She really wants the best for her patients and is a great listener.Her staff are great and are very accomodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Choperena, DPT?
My experience with Dr Choperena has been excellent. I can't say enough good things about her. Her knowledge and expertise, her kind, caring demeanor are beyond words. Before I came to see her I was the biggest sceptic. How was she going to help me? How was pelvic PT going to help me? I suffered for years with chronic pelvic pain. Been to the urologist, the gynecologist, had surgery. This was my last resort. Now having been to therapy, I'm happy to say I'm feeling the best I've felt in 20+ years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Choperena, DPT?
I have been coming to Dr. Choperena for Hesitancy of micturition since April 2018. Before meeting Dr. Choperena i would wake up in the middle of the night about 5-10 times to use the restroom and nothing and the same thing in the morning. My GYN recommended I do therapy to help me which thankfully it has. After being here for 6 month i am able to use the restroom without any problems no urgency or pressure. Without any doubt in the world shes the best at what she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Choperena, DPT?
I am delighted with the care and courtesy I am receiving at Pelvic Care Specialists and in particular Dr. Gloria Choperena. I was having recurring urinary infections and urgency issues. I had tried a medication but, it had side effects. I was told that Pelvic Therapy would help. I was thrilled when after my first treatment the urinary urgency was greatly reduced. I am continuing with treatments and expect a complete resolution of my urinary issues. Thank you Dr. Choperena!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Choperena, DPT?
Dr. Choperena is a very lovely person. She worked very hard for me in a very short period of time. She gave me my dignity back as I no longer need to wear pads and I have 100% control of urinary leakage in a matter of weeks. I would highly recommend her from the bottom of my heart to all my family and friends. Male or female. I was fully covered by my insurance and that was a plus.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Choperena, DPT?
I had a severe pelvic injury and was in extreme pain, and incapacitated. I visited several orthopedic professionals but was unable to get my situation resolved. I was fortunate to be introduced to Dr. Choperena by a doctor friend of mine, who helped tremendously in my recovery. Her understanding of injuries related to the pelvic area, her competence and her confidence in providing solutions and treatments to my condition highly impressed me. I recovered 100% and am very grateful to Dr Choperena.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Choperena, DPT?
I cannot say enough in praise of Dr Choperena's knowledge and compassion. Having experienced urinary retention after the birth of my son, I was told by more than one MD that my only options were medication and catheterization. After struggling for 33 years, my urologist sent me to Dr. Choperena. With her steady guidance and incredible expertise, I am now happy to say I am able to fully empty my bladder with no medication or catheterization. Thank you, Dr. Choperena!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Choperena, DPT?
Dr. Choperena is excellent at her profession. She is compassionate and gifted. She listens to you and heals you physically and ultimately mentally. I was frustrated with having the wrong diagnosis for years. After being referred by my gynecologist to the Dr. I was tell anxious and reticent to try another practitioner but to my amazement and sheer joy Dr. Choperena found my issues at the initial consultation and I have been getting better and better with each session. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Choperena, DPT?
Dr Choperena is very conscientious, kind, gentle, cares about her patients. The treatment she provided changed my life. Can't express with words how much the care she gave me meant to me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Choperena, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Choperena?

• Physical Therapy