Dr. Glenn Dooley, DC

Dr. Glenn Dooley, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Glenn Dooley, DC is a chiropractor in Cedar Hill, TX and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Parker University in 1996 and specializes in chiropractic, acupuncture, and more.Read his story

201 W Belt Line Rd Ste C800

Cedar Hill, TX 75104

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Dooley

Dr. Dooley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dooley "My main objective is to help relieve human suffering by removing interferences to the nervous system. By working within the patient's comfort zone I can accomplish a great deal of pain relief and get people back to an acceptable level of activity. My experience started with Sacro-Occipital-Technique and Applied Kinesiology and when I was first licenced in 1996, Acupuncture. Using a whole body approach, I am able to accomplish a great deal in a relatively short time period, whereby most patients get better quickly."

This content was provided by Dr. Dooley "All patients are asked on day one: 1 Do you just want relief of immediate pain?

2 Would you like to correct the underlying problem so it doesn't return?

3 Are you interested in being the healthiest and learning to stay that way?

This allows me to work within the confines of their wishes.  I do prefer to let patients know what is causing their problem so they can be involved in the healing process as much as possible.  Oftentimes they are given instructions for home exercises.

I had a professor in school that told me "listen to your patients and they will tell you what is wrong" .  He was right, so I do listen to them and get them to explain in their words what/where they have dysfunction.

All daily notes and reports are available and can be sent to PCP or referring doctors as needed.

Respect for patient privacy and personal needs is always adhered to. I tell my patients to let me know if anything is uncomfortable or if they wish to abstain from any treatment and I always honor those wishes."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupressure
  • Acupuncture
  • Alternative Medicine
  • Applied Kinesiology

Dr. Dooley does not have any board certifications listed.

• Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
  • Acupuncture
  • Applied Kinesiology (AK)
  • Brimhall Technique
  • Chronic Pain Management
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Techniques
  • Percussor Therapy
  • Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT)
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination

• Parker University
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Acupuncture Meridian Therapy
    Other Education | Completed 1996
  • International College Of Applied Kinesiology
    Other Education | Completed 1998

Dr. Dooley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dooley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dooley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dooley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dooley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dooley to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Dr. Dooley's Performance

Dr. Dooley Says:
"

I look forward to any honest feedback from reviews or concerns patients may have.

Potential patients may have questions before deciding to make an appointment, and I encourage that dialogue.

I value your opinions and thank you in advance for your input.

Any concerns you may have, please email me (email listed in profile section).

"

Dr. Dooley has treated me since 1998, when stress at work was impacting my body. I kept going for routine visits through the years because after his treatments you feel like new. I was rear-ended really badly in 2012 & he was also amazing. He's also able to pinpoint if the cause of your physical...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Dooley?