Dr. Glen Cochrane, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 51

Dr. Cochrane

Las Vegas Pain Institute

3835 S Jones Blvd Ste 104 Las Vegas, NV 89103

Dr. Glen Cochrane, DC is a Chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic medical school in 1996. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cochrane to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Cochrane treats your condition or procedure

• Lower Extremity Trauma
  • Motor Vehicle Accident
  • Neck Pain
  • Neuropathy, Motor and Sensory
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Thoracic Disorders
  • Upper Extremity Pain

Dr. Cochrane accepts

Dr. Cochrane's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cochrane

Dr. Cochrane

Dr. Cochrane, has given me back a pain free quality of life. Before being treated I could not put on socks. It is nice to be able to put them on again. Thank you, Doctor Glen
Sep 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Cochrane, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Glenn for about 3 years. I was referred to him after a horrific traffic accident. Dr. Glenn is an answer to my prayers. I have suffered several spinal injuries in my life and seen many doctors and chiropractors, some who have helped, most who didn't. Dr. Glenn is very professional. He listens to your complaint and tries to address each of them. To put it simply, he is a doctor who truly cares about your health and wellbeing. His adjustments are remarkable as well as comfortable. He uses a wide range of modalities, including laser light treatment, which I found to be most effective. His rates are also very reasonable. I would recommend him to any and all patients who want a healthy, pain-free lifestyle.
Rita E – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Cochrane, DC?
Dr. Glenn Cochrane is one of a kind chiropractor. He is very gentle while giving an effective adjustment. He is also introducing Stem Cell treatments and laser light treatment to his practice. I personally have been a recipient of his laser light treatment and experienced amazing results. I have diabetes and have developed swelling in my wrist and fingers. My hand doctor has been giving me cortisone injections for several years, which worked for a while. Then he informed me that he could not continue to do that. He also refused to perform surgery on my wrist. I told Dr. Glenn about it and he tried the laser light treatment to the areas. Within 2 sessions, there was 70% reduction in my pain and inflammation. Now I look forward to a pain-free life. Thanks Dr. Glenn.
Janet B – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Cochrane, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Cochrane?
Provider explaining information to patient

Dr. Glen Cochrane uses chiropractic care to improve the health and wellness in all areas of patient's lives, whether they are having problems with back...Read more

• Chiropractic

1996
Palmer College Of Chiropractic

Is Dr. Glen Cochrane, DC accepting new patients?

Dr. Glen Cochrane, DC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Cochrane's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Glen Cochrane, DC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Cochrane accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Glen Cochrane, DC's top areas of care?

Dr. Cochrane frequently treats Car Accident Injuries, Chiropractic Subluxation Adjustments, and Cupping Therapy. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Cochrane treats.

Where is Dr. Glen Cochrane, DC's office located?

Dr. Cochrane's office is located at 3835 S Jones Blvd Ste 104, Las Vegas, NV 89103. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Glen Cochrane, DC offer telehealth services?

Dr. Cochrane has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Glen Cochrane, DC?

Las Vegas Pain Institute

Las Vegas Pain Institute and Medical Center LLC3835 S Jones Blvd Ste 104 Las Vegas, NV 89103