Dr. Ginny Estupinian, PHD

Clinical PsychologyFemaleAge 46

Clinical Psychology

Dr. Ginny Estupinian, PHD is a Clinical Psychologist in Los Gatos, CA and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Palo Alto University-Phd Psychology medical school in 2010. She is affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Ginny Estupinian, PHD

Ginny Estupinian Ph.D.

987 University Ave Ste 20 Los Gatos, CA 95032

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

"You don't have to struggle alone with trauma, anxiety, life crises, or depression.  I specialize in guiding individuals through life's challenges. Your confidentiality and privacy are assured and you will always be..."

- Dr. Ginny Estupinian, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Estupinian treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Estupinian's conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Grief Therapy
  • Major Depressive Episode
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stress Management
  • Workplace Depression

Dr. Estupinian accepts

Dr. Estupinian accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Dr. Estupinian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Estupinian

Dr. Estupinian

I went to see my family doctor about what I thought was heart problems. My heart felt like it was racing, I had headaches, and couldn't sleep. After doing a full exam, he told me that more than likely it was anxiety and suggested I go see Dr. Ginny. When I met with Dr. Ginny, I really felt that she listen very well to what was bothering me. She also had me do a few tests and explained to me what the results were saying about my anxiety and how it was affecting me. I learned how to prepare for my sleep time and that has allowed to sleep very soundly. Today, I feel that the anxiety is under control and I can identify when stress is starting to mount so that I can manage it. I am very grateful for her help and recommend her services to anyone who is dealing with anxiety and stress. She is very kind and knowledgeable.
Mat – Feb 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ginny Estupinian, PHD?
I have always been a person who believed he could get through whatever obstacle or challenge life threw at me. So the last thing I was ever going to do was go to a psychologist for help. However, life threw a few things at me and I felt overwhelmed. Soon enough my thoughts started to bombard me with so much noise that I would wake up in the middle of the night and just fester for hours unable to stop the thoughts running through my head. I went to see my doctor who recommended Dr. Estupinian. He told me that she had helped another one of his patients who was dealing with something similar. When I met Dr. Ginny she gave me a plan of action that we were going to do and this gave me hope. Since that first visit I have improved a lot. I now sleep through the night and have been able to control the noise. I can't thank enough Dr. Estupinian for all that she has done for me.
Jeff – Feb 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ginny Estupinian, PHD?
My attorney sent me to see Dr. Estupinian because I was overwhelmed with anxiety and stress due to the litigation that I was involved in. My case was extremely adversarial, and the pressure of all the, depositions and constant court dates was not allowing me to sleep, work or find any kind of peace. I was losing all hope and perspective. She helped me find peace again despite all the adversity I was under. She taught me mindfulness and assisted me finding the way through the court process
Julie Smuthers in Los Gatos CA – Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ginny Estupinian, PHD?
I have been a successful and independent professional who always felt I could overcome whatever came my way in life. That was until I dealt with an unexpected sever traumatic experience in my life. Suddenly, I started to feel anxiety that developed into a sever depression. I turned to Dr. Estupinian when it was evident that I couldn’t go at this alone, and my friends and family were not able to help. Dr. Estupinian gave me the practical and effective guidance that help me heal.
San Jose, CA – Aug 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ginny Estupinian, PHD?
I was stuck in a job I didn't like and saw no future, but I really didn't know what I wanted to do career wise. Similarly, I was in a dead end relationship where there really was no joy, but we were just hanging on to each other with no view of the future. I felt life was going no where and I was only getting older. Dr. Estupinian help me find what I really wanted to do with my life and I found the courage to make the necessary changes in life. I am now more fulfilled and happy.
San Jose, CA – Aug 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ginny Estupinian, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Estupinian?