Dr. Ginger Nash, ND

NaturopathyFemale

Dr. Nash
22 Fairfield Pl Fairfield, CT 06824

Dr. Ginger Nash, ND is a Naturopath in Fairfield, CT. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Nash to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Naturopaths in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Nash treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Nash accepts

Dr. Nash's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nash

Dr. Nash?
  • Appointment scheduling (12)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (12)
  • Explained conditions well (12)
    A true partner in your health, Dr. Ginger’s approach is truly collaborative. Her knowledge of the body’s intricate, often overlooked, systems is SO refreshing, and she is excellent at explaining things in a simplified way. She has proven to be the most widely knowledgeable “whole body” medical professional I have ever worked with. She explains the nuances of her thought process, but is open and receptive to the discussion that is often necessary to arrive on common ground. Equally as important, it is clear that Dr. Ginger cares deeply, and she embraced me for the complex body, mind and spirit that I am. She does not just consider the person sitting in front her at that moment, but the lifetime of experience that has contributed to this person and their state of health and well-being. She is helping me navigate a complex autoimmune response I had to breast implants, and she validated thru thermography a lymphatic issue that no other doctor would acknowledge. She’s just awesome.
    Jeanne D. – Jan 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ginger Nash, ND?
    Dr Nash is simply amazing. I have been to many doctors throughout the year to figure out what was wrong with me. Dr Nash took her time with me and made me feel as though I was her only patient. For the first time in over a year I am slowly beginning to feel like myself again. Dr Nash is very professional and extremely quick at getting back to you with any concerns you may have. I highly recommend Dr Nash
    Jill k – Jan 08, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ginger Nash, ND?
    I have had years of chronic health issues and past doctors minimized my concerns. As a mental health professional, I understand the importance of health and trusting your physician. Dr Nash was recommended to me by a few people after moving to Fairfield County from NYC. Upon my first visit, I was impressed with her attention and caring demeanor. She validated my experience and made me feel completely comfortable with her and her team at Fairfield Family Health. Since being under her care for the past 6 months, my health has improved greatly and I trust I am in good hands. I highly recommend Dr Nash and her vast experience and expertise.
    S. A. – Jan 08, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ginger Nash, ND?
    Dr Nash put her intelligence, knowledge & dedication into getting to the root cause of my problems & giving me everything needed for bringing my body, mind & spirit into function & alignment.
    Carol Z. – Jan 06, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ginger Nash, ND?
    I am an amazing woman in my sixties thanks to Dr. Nash. She guided me thru all years of menopause and post menopause. Her knowledge in just the right supplements and dietary therapy is top notch.Her acupuncture skill as well. I am in the medical field so I can really appreciate the unique guidance and healing she brings to women outside of our traditional ob-gyn exams. Try her! Then you too can be an amazing woman! "Grateful"January 5, 2020
    Jan 06, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ginger Nash, ND?
    I have been seeing Dr. Nash for almost 19 years now, and consider her my primary care physician. Not one for quick fix pill popping of western medicine, I quickly felt comfortable with Dr, Nash’s holistic approach. She is confident and reassuring with any health issue, and all that she practices and has prescribed has worked wonders! I have been to her through some deep depression and anxiety, to fever and congestion from winter illnesses, occasional back pain to acute injuries, and when needed, she never hesitates to recommend seeing a traditional MD. Only from receiving regular thermography with her yearly, was I diagnosed with SVT, a cardiovascular issue requiring medication, because Dr. Nash was alerted to it in my results and urged me to see a cardiologist right away. I would never have had this early detection, if not for the thermography. I highly recommend being in her care and think of her as my health goddess ??
    Lisa Iversen – Jan 04, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ginger Nash, ND?
    I've been working with Ginger for many years, and she has helped me with many chronic issues—digestive problems, interstitial cystitis, allergies and more. She is always accessible, caring and thorough—integrating the care I receive from MDs and offering well-explained alternative solutions. I think of Ginger as a friend who is always looking out for my best interests and keeping me as healthy as possible today...and down the road.
    Kathryn Sollmann – Jan 04, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ginger Nash, ND?
    When you find yourself in a place where you’ve tried everything your PCP suggests, and it only makes things worse, Dr. Ginger Nash is the person to go to. Time and time again she has patiently listened to my chronic symptoms and offered testing and natural solutions that I haven’t found anywhere else. She is constantly working on my case and offering new solutions for healing. She really cares. Furthermore, Dr. Nash creates a relationship with her patients where she encourages you to make changes at your own pace, empowering you and your relationship to your health and body as opposed to my experience with so many other doctors. She is my go to and I feel deep gratitude to have her expertise in my life.
    Kath P. – Jan 04, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ginger Nash, ND?
    Dr Nash has helped everyone in my family with a variety of health problems she is a caring, intelligent provider who really knows her stuff and does not stop until she has solved your health issue.
    Anonymous – Jan 03, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ginger Nash, ND?
    Dr. Nash was the person I needed to help me through this experience with Lyme. I Appreciate all she is doing and look forward to working with her.
    J. W. – Jan 03, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ginger Nash, ND?
    Dr Nash is very understanding and truly cares about the patient. She goes out of her way to make sure the patient is getting the correct treatments and always follows up via email to check in.
    Anonymous – Dec 27, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ginger Nash, ND?
    LDI/LDA treatment has helped with my food allergy/sensitivity symptoms of diarrhea and fatigue which has been holding me back in my personal life and my career for many years. Prior to this I had been receiving traditional western prescriptions from numerous GI's with limited success. Ginger is friendly and understanding. So glad I came in.
    Anonymous – Dec 27, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ginger Nash, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Nash?

• Naturopathy