Ginger Mullins, PA-C

Ginger Mullins, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Ginger Mullins, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Chattanooga, TN. Read her story

1700 Broad St Ste 140

Chattanooga, TN 37408

Learn about Ginger Mullins

Ginger Mullins' bio

This content was provided by Ginger Mullins "Ginger Mullins has been a physician assistant since 2006, working in the fields of sports medicine and gastroenterology prior to joining HCA in 2013 as a primary care physician assistant. She earned a bachelor's degree in Biology from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and a master of science in physician assistant studies from Bethel College. Ginger is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, the Tennessee Academy of Physician Assistants, and the Beta Beta Beta Biological Honor Society. In her spare time, Ginger enjoys cooking, traveling, spending time with family, and church activities."

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Ginger Mullins does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Ginger Mullins is unavailable at this time.

Ginger Mullins has no awards or honors listed.

Ginger Mullins has no media or publications listed.

Ginger Mullins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Ginger Mullins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Ginger Mullins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Ginger Mullins to family and friends
Ginger Mullins' Performance
in Chattanooga, TN |
Ginger is so professional and thorough in her care. She puts you completely at ease and inspires trust.
Chattanooga, TN |
Ginger Mullins is an excellent healthcare provider. She always listens to her patient's medical problems carefully and provides accurate treatment plans. I recommend her as a great medical provider.
in Ooltewah, TN |
It's rare... good or bad, that I ever write a review for any experiences I have. But my doctor Ginger Mullins is such a rare find, my wife and I wanted anyone looking for a doctor to know, you won't find better. You will find Ginger keeps herself up to date on her medical knowledge; she takes the time to really listen to you on what your medical problems are and searches for answers to those problems. I've had many doctors in my 76 years, but I can honestly say I've never had a better doctor.
in Chattanooga, TN |
There is a great staff at this office. Everyone that I have encountered have been super friendly and make you feel welcome and at ease. Ginger Mullins actually takes the time to listen to you and is willing to help in any way she possibly can. She is the only doctor in my recent past that has listened to me and wanted to help me. With past experiences with doctors it is refreshing to have someone spend the time and try to help and figure out how to make you better. I highly recommend.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I have seen many doctors in many fields and Dr Mullins is one of a very few that have sat down with me and really listened to what is going on and then taking steps to make things better. The staff is very friendly and helpful. When I call for any reason, they are quick to return my calls. Helping me any way they can. I think Dr Mullins has a wonderful personality, and I am very pleased to have a doctor like her. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone. Thanks
Chattanooga, TN |
It was my first visit with her, and she seems to be pretty sharp.
Chattanooga, TN |
The staff at Hamilton Family Medicine is professional, courteous and caring. They have always been very helpful and accommodating when scheduling appointments or handling insurance issues. Ginger Mullins is exceptional! I feel so lucky to have found her as a provider. She listens to all of my health concerns and I never feel rushed when I am with her. She takes time to explain lab results, medications, diagnoses etc. She is thorough, knowledgeable, kind and I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!
Chattanooga, TN |
THE STAFF WAS FRIENDLY & HELPFUL . I WAS ABLE TO GET AN APPOINTMENT QUICKLY & THEY STARTED MY APPOINTMENT ON TIME . MS. MULLINS WAS GREAT. I HAD NOT BEEN TO A DOCTOR IN 20 YRS & SHE MADE THE EXPERIENCE EASY. SHE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN DETAIL ABOUT WHAT SHE WAS DOING & WHY SHE WAS DOING IT . HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.
in Chattanooga, TN |
This was my first visit with Dr Mullins and I was very impressed. She took time with me and answered all my questions. She was very thorough. I would highly recommend her.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I love Ginger and her staff! If your looking for a compassionate, caring health care provider, I highly recommend Ginger Mullins at Family practice in Chattanooga! She's very caring and through!!
in Chattanooga, TN |
Excellent, friendly, and very dependable. I always feel better after seeing her.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Ginger is fantastic! She always takes the time to discuss and resolve any health issues I have. I would not think of going to anyone else.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Mullins is an awesome.e Doctor. I've been with her 3 years now and she always has made feel as if she truly cares about my health and well being. She is highly recommend in my books!!
I take my mom to Ginger and I am completely satisfied with her. She always takes time to listen as well as very courteous and you never feel rushed which is something you don't see allot of these days. I would recommend her 100% to anyone looking for a provider.
in Chattanooga, TN |
She listens to what I have to say. I feel she really cares about me. She's very knowledgeable.
Have you seen Ginger Mullins, PA-C?
Are you Ginger Mullins?