Ginger Blacksmith, LAC

Ginger Blacksmith, LAC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Ginger Blacksmith, LAC is a counselor in Greenbrier, AR. She specializes in counseling, psychology education, and more.Read her story

17 Business Park Dr Ste 13

Greenbrier, AR 72058

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Ginger Blacksmith

Ginger Blacksmith's bio

This content was provided by Ginger Blacksmith "Ginger Blacksmith, MA, LAC, Life Coach I am a Licensed Associate Counselor in the state of Arkansas. I earned my Master of Arts degree in professional counseling as a graduate with distinction from Liberty University and have a Bachelor of Science degree in psychology from Liberty. I am a charter member of the International Christian Coaching Association and also hold membership with the American Association of Christian Counselors and the Arkansas Mental Health Counselors' Association, and PSI CHI, the International Honor Society in Psychology. I have earned certificates of completion from Light University in the prerequisite programs of studies in Caring for Kids God's Way; Crisis & 1st Responder Skills; and 2 certificates in Acute Stress, Grief, & Trauma. I have a love for extending hope to those who feel they are hopeless. I am experienced in working with individuals and groups in the areas of crisis, trauma, posttraumatic stress disorder, substance abuse recovery, anger management, anxiety, depression, grief, personality disorders, and through life transitions. I couple the use of cognitive behavior therapy with faith-based counseling and work to use education and positive support to aid individuals, groups, and families to overcome life's stressors. I utilize the use of coaching techniques as well as counseling interventions to offer my clients a well-rounded experience both in and out of sessions. Education is an on-going process for me. I am currently working on my doctorate in counseling and continue to take other counseling-related courses to help further my education and enable me to be a better help to my clients. I look forward to meeting you! ~Ginger Blacksmith, MA, LAC, Life Coach"

This content was provided by Ginger Blacksmith "Mission Statement

"…in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts." Haggai 2:9

At Peace of Mind Counseling Centers, we believe there is hope and positive change possible for each individual and family. Through faith-based counseling, we strive to empower clients to find the Peace of Mind, knowing that many individual and family burdens can be relieved through the collaborative relationship working with a trained counselor. We commit to providing quality mental health care to members of our community through the use of proven psychological principles integrated with faith and infused with respect for all individuals and genuineness. Our mission is to foster hope, change, and peace of mind in members of our community, knowing that "The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace." Psalm 29:11"

• Counseling
  • Life Coaching
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Psychology Education
  • Relationship Counseling

Ginger Blacksmith does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Liberty University, Bs Psychology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2010
  • Liberty University, Ma Professional Counseling
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Ginger Blacksmith has no awards or honors listed.

Ginger Blacksmith has no media or publications listed.

Ginger Blacksmith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Ginger Blacksmith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Ginger Blacksmith's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Ginger Blacksmith to family and friends
Are you Ginger Blacksmith?

Nearby providers with similar experience