Contact provider for availability

Gina Wendt-Blasing, LCMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female · Age 55

Gina Wendt-Blasing

Gina Wendt-Blasing, LCMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Wichita, KS. She specializes in marriage & family therapy and cognitive & behavioral psychology.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Gina Wendt-Blasing accepts

Gina Wendt-Blasing accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Gina Wendt-Blasing treats your condition or procedure

Gina Wendt-Blasing's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

A passion for the human spirit drives my care for you as my patient. Being the very best YOU can be as an individual, a couple, a family, or an organization is important. Helping you achieve monumental health is my goal and my privilege. Do you strug...

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Gina Wendt-Blasing?
Gina Wendt-Blasing's Performance
What People Say About Gina Wendt-Blasing, LCMFT
RecentMost Helpful
Gina is warm, welcoming, and kind. Her profound faith enables her to provide guidance that has scriptual rationale and roots. I have never had a counselor pray with me before. She will not cram her faith on anyone but will lovingly listen and guide her patients in the manner in which they learn the best. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Wendt-Blasing, LCMFT?
There are times in everyone's lives that something troubles them that they don't feel confident sharing with a co-worker or loved one. I found the help I was looking for at MonuMental Health. Mrs. Blasing was very thorough as she listened well and evaluated the situation before guiding me in the right direction. I found her to be very personable, capable, available and punctual. I highly recommend her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Wendt-Blasing, LCMFT?
Gina helped me through some difficult times from my past and helped me navigate my present trial of chronic illness. I referred two friends and my spouse to Gina because she was able to help me so much. I highly recommend her, especially if you desire a Christian perspective during your healing journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Wendt-Blasing, LCMFT?
As a pastor, you keep your circle of trust close. I had referred several persons to Gina before I became a client/patient myself. I initially sought her assistance with work/balance, but I received far more than I imagined. I am forever grateful that our paths crossed. I highly recommend Ms. Wendt-Blasing without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Wendt-Blasing, LCMFT?
Gina is such a kind and caring person. She has worked with me during some of the most difficult times in my life and has equipped me with the tools I need to feel confident in my abilities to handle any obstacle in my future. I am so very thankful for Gina and her guidance! I have worked in the mental health field as well as the medical field for years and would highly recommend Gina to anyone that is wanting to work on their mental health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Wendt-Blasing, LCMFT?
As an Independent Contractor that has worked with Gina on projects, it is truly a pleasure to work with Gina. Gina sets clear expectations but is inclusive by making me feel equally apart of a team effort and trusting, respecting and encouraging my creativity and ideas. By providing feedback and coaching she has helped me grow personally and professionally. Gina has a natural flair about her when it comes to leadership, motivating and inspiring others; truly a force to be reckoned with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Wendt-Blasing, LCMFT?
We went to Gina during a rough patch in our marriage and she was a HUGE blessing. I loved her Christian perspective and my husband loved her wisdom and insight. It was exactly what we needed and our marriage is thriving. I would highly recommend her. I also appreciate the fact that she continues to pray for her clients even after we no longer need her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Wendt-Blasing, LCMFT?
I can't say enought about the positive experience I had with Gina. Never being to a counselor I did not know what to expect. I felt so comfortable upon our first meeting and looked forward to each session. The insight she gave me into understanding my specific situation was invaluable. It gave me clarity and hope. Gina is truely gifted in her line of work. She is genuine. She really touches you heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Wendt-Blasing, LCMFT?
Gina has been great to work with! She has a way of looking at a situation and helping you view it from a different perspective. She is professional, yet down to earth and extremely easy to talk to. She is respectful, compassionate, and truly cares about her clients and their progress. I especially admire her strong Christian faith &how she incorporates it into her therapy. Gina has a great personality and sense of humor. She responds to messages in a timely manner and I highly recommend her.
YOU are so very sweet to provide such wonderful...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Wendt-Blasing, LCMFT?
Gina is respectful, honest, compassionate, professional, intelligent, and funny.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Wendt-Blasing, LCMFT?
Gina is a phenomenal counselor. Highly recommend her to everyone I know. She is kind, compassionate, and truly cares.
YOU are so very sweet to provide such wonderful...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Wendt-Blasing, LCMFT?

How was your experience with Gina Wendt-Blasing?

Compare Providers