Gina Peschel, PA-C

Gina Peschel, PA-C

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Gina Peschel, PA-C is a dermatologist in Waconia, MN and has been practicing for 18 years. She graduated from Medical College Of Georgia in 2000 and specializes in dermatology and physician assistant (pa).

560 S Maple St Ste 120

Waconia, MN 55387

Learn about Gina Peschel

See how frequently Gina Peschel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Gina Peschel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Gina Peschel "I have been a practicing Physician's Assistant in the Western suburbs for the last 13 years. I treat my patients like I like my family to be treated; with respect, compassion and excellent medical care. If I need to refer my patient to another medical provider, it would be someone with whom I would send my own family to. I love to get to know my patients and develop a Dermatology care plan that works best for them."

• Dermatology
  • Physician Assistant (PA)

Gina Peschel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Skin Lesion Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• College Of St. Benedict
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Medical College Of Georgia
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Gina Peschel has no awards or honors listed.

Gina Peschel has no media or publications listed.

Gina Peschel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Gina Peschel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Gina Peschel's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Gina Peschel to family and friends