Gina Parks, NP

Gynecology ·  Female

Gina Parks

Gina Parks, NP is a gynecology specialist in Jupiter, FL. She specializes in gynecology and nursing (nurse practitioner).

Make an appointment

Gina Parks accepts

Gina Parks accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Coventry Health Care
Medicaid
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Gina Parks' experience treating your condition or procedure

Gina Parks' conditions and procedures:

• Family Counseling
  • Family Planning Services
  • Gynecological Examination

Open minded, compassionate Nurse Practitioner, providing the highest level of care to women of all ages.

• Gynecology
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Gina Parks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Gina Parks

Gina Parks?
Gina Parks' Performance
What People Say About Gina Parks, NP
Recent
I was amazed at how easy and comfortable I felt meeting and establishing my Women’s Health concerns with Ms Parks. Her exam was very gentle - honestly, the best I ever had! Also, she fully understood my “getting older” concerns and addressed them immediately. Being a breast cancer survivor, this was very important to me. I’m glad she is the one that will be doing my Vaginal Rejuvenation treatment soon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Parks, NP?
Excellent health care from Gina. She answered all my questions and had valuable suggestions. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Parks, NP?
My experience with Gina Parks was very nice. she always remember you and time with you. She is very kind and professional. she always ask if you have anying question. I would recommend her. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Parks, NP?
Gina is very understanding. She listens to all of your needs and concerns. I don’t care which office she is working at I will follow her because she genuinely cares about my health. I don’t see her as my doctor/nurse I see her as a life long FRIEND!!! Thank you Gina for all you do for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Parks, NP?
Gina is a true professional, her bedside manner is impeccable. You never feel rushed she takes her time explaining things to you. I had hit a very low time in my life and I’ll never forget how compassionate and caring Gina was. I have been with Gina for well over 20 years and will not go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Parks, NP?
Gina is a seasoned professional. Friendly and efficient. Been with her for 20 years, helped me through menopause, I will follow her! She is not only my Dr, but she is also one of my greatest friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Parks, NP?
Her bedside manner is pleasant & easy. She took the time to actually talk to me. She was personable and friendly. Personally I found her to be professional but more human with a fun personality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Parks, NP?
Gina has taken care of me and my 2 daughters for several years. She always make me feel comfortable with her kind spirit, astute knowledge and skills. I would highly recommend her. She takes time to explain things and never makes you feel rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Parks, NP?
Very able NP, efficient and caring, plainly explains what's going on. I highly recommend her. I sent my daughter there (21) after she was treated roughly at our PCP office during exam. She was so much happier after having gone to see Gina for her exam. They also did genetic counseling with her due to ovarian cancer in family. I am having issues with getting close to menopause and having some excessive bleeding. I am scheduled quickly and treated respectfully. I am confident in her skill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Parks, NP?
Gina is caring and always there to help and educate. The staff is awesome and very professional. Definitely recommend them, always gets me in for a appointment when necessary !
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Parks, NP?

How was your experience with Gina Parks?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Gina Parks treats patients.