Gina Kane, LMHC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 58

Gina Kane

Compass Counseling Asscoiates, LLC

9180 Estero Park Commons Blvd Ste 2 Estero, FL 33928

Gina Kane, LMHC is a counselor in Estero, FL. She graduated from Columbia University and specializes in counseling, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.

Gina Kane accepts

Gina Kane accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Tricare
TriCare for Life
United Healthcare HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Gina Kane treats your condition or procedure

Gina Kane's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cancer Counseling
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Wellness Examination

Gina Kane's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Gina Kane

1.2195121951219512%

Gina Kane?
Gina Kane's Performance
What People Say About Gina Kane, LMHC
Gina is a blessing! She is very personable, dedicated and helpful. I would highly recommend Gina if you are looking for the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
She is great! Got me back on track very quickly & in a fun ( but serious) way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
I have been with dr. Kane for many years and she is there for my ever changing bumps in the road. Even when I wasn’t able to see her for a while going back wasn’t an awkward transition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
I’ve been seeing Gina for well over a year and she has helped me navigate through a very hard time in my life. I’m learning and growing stronger everyday thanks to Gina’s guidance and wisdom. She is smart, professional and kind. I highly recommend her. If you or a loved one are in need of counseling, she is the person to call. She has been instrumental in me moving forward with my life...I can’t thank her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
Helped more than I thought a therapist could...and quickly??
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
Gina is fantastic. Understanding and helpful in guiding me out of a difficult time. She provides the honest truth along with helpful resources.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
Gina was so easy to talk to from day one. She immediately connected with my situation and has been able to guide me through every step of the way. So thankful for her help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
Helping me find the solutions and have a plan of action Safe, accepting environment to explore and share.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
Gina is compassionate and grounded in sound therapy approaches. Caring, funny and thorough, She works to identify key issues and then provides insightful approaches to begin to address the issues and help modify behavior. She is sincere and kind. And she is willing to address the tough areas with respect and dignity. She has and continues to help me grow and handle some tough life situations. I highly recommend her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
Gina is such a great listener and has helped me so much. Gina has provided great insight, guidance and tools to help me work on my issues. Gina gently challenges me and encourages me to be honest with myself and to learn to love myself. I highly recommend Gina.. She is SO easy to talk to and has helped me tremendously!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
Dr. Kane helped me through a very difficult time in my life. She was the first therapist I felt comfortable enough with to share my feelings and thoughts. She always guided me with no judgements and has a very understanding nature about her:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
I have been a patient for over 10 years and Gina has helped me in so many ways. She is kind, compassionate, easy to talk to, trustworthy, non judgmental and VERY enjoyable to be with. I have had therapists while living in other states and she is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
Gina is a fantastic individual to work with. I appreciate her professionalism and her ability to help me sift through some difficult items. Every step of the way from initial walk in and recurring meetings have been very pleasant. Can't go wrong with Gina and Compass Counseling Associates.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
Gina is such a wonderful therapist! I had another therapist before gina who i also loved but i just wasn’t ever ready to open up to. When I first met Gina, there was an instant bond and trust. She challenges me (in a good way) to better myself and look at things in a different perspective. She is very relaxing, easy to talk to, trustworthy and sweet. Now that i’ve been with her for a few years, I am so glad I picked Gina to be my therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
Gina is an outstanding therapist , compassionate and knowledgeable. I have recommended her to several friends and they have been pleased and also have recommended her! Gina is a professional, whose expertise and enthusiasm when added to her caring attitude , make her an excellent therapist .
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
Gina helped me through one of the most challenging and difficult times of my life. What I initially thought would be something I could not get through, she empowered me and helped me to realize how strong and evolved I became because of it! Gina helped me gain a new sense of self worth and purpose that I struggled with for most of my life! She is patient, compassionate, and a true professional who has a gift to support people during their most difficult times. Gina takes the direct and realistic approach which is so refreshing with a therapist. I added patient, because many, many times I would repeat myself and she would listen, yet again...and reprocess. Gina is relatable, non judge mental, and incredibly funny! :) I recommend this woman who no doubt will show you, too, the strong and resilient person you are. Gina is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
Kind, attentive and follows up on your progress from one visit to the other. Great listener- always has encouragement and a plan for you to achieve your goals. Enjoy your journey with Gina’s assistance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
Gina is an wonderful counselor and therapist. She is a patient listener, strong advocate and gives advice based on years of experience and education. Gina is always encouraging but willing to challenge thought processes and opinions when necessary. She has been incredibly helpful and I highly recommend Gina Kane.
Very helpful and informative
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?
She has helped me tremendously.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Kane, LMHC?

How was your experience with Gina Kane?

Gina Lanza Kane, Senior Therapist, has been a licensed mental health counselor in the behavioral health field for over 30 years. She is also the owner/operator of Compass Counseling Associates. Gina is a certified clinical sup...

• Counseling