Gina Innocente, LCSW

Gina Innocente
Telehealth services available

G. Innocente & Associates, LLC, Somers Point, NJ

10 E New York Ave Ste 1 Somers Point, NJ 08244

Gina Innocente, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Somers Point, NJ. She specializes in psychotherapy, marriage & family therapy, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Psychotherapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Gina Innocente accepts

Gina Innocente accepts the following insurance:

We file all out of network claims, please contact our office for further details

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Gina Innocente treats your condition or procedure

Gina Innocente's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy

4.761904761904762%

Gina Innocente?
Gina Innocente's Performance
What People Say About Gina Innocente, LCSW
Gina is outstanding. I have been seeing her regularly for almost 3 years. I have full confidence in her expertise and appreciate all she does and the guidance she offers. She listens, is insightful, and I found that since we have begun our counseling, I feel like I have more inner peace. She is understanding and we address any concerns brought up promptly-but we work together to discuss these topics, when appropriate, as some are quite painful, but she is always there offering support.
Megan C. in NJ – Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Innocente, LCSW?
I never understood how amazingly beneficial therapy can be until I met Gina. She has helped me in many aspects of my life, from personal issues to marriage, even raising my children! I never felt like I was rushed during sessions or that she was bothered by me reaching out during a crisis. Gina is everything I needed in a therapist....she made me feel at ease, like I could tell her anything and without judgement, only guidance. She is simply the best and I can't recommend her enough!!!
Connie in Egg Harbor Township, NJ – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Innocente, LCSW?
I had the opportunity to work with Gina for several years while I was struggling with my eating disorder. She helped me tremendously in my recovery. She pushed me when I wanted to give up and was supportive when I needed someone to lean on. I owe my success to her trustworthiness, empathy and support. I would highly recommend Gina to anyone who is willing to do the work!
Danielle – Nov 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Innocente, LCSW?
I have been under Gina’s care for a little over 2 years. She is an extremely genuine, caring therapist who makes you feel comfortable from the minute you walk in to the minute you leave. Every time I walk out of the office, I feel so positive and 100% better. I have recommended Gina to numerous friends who are looking for comfort while improving themselves!
Tiffany Miller in Galloway, NJ – Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Innocente, LCSW?
Her sessions can run over so be prepared to sometimes wait 15 minutes, but it is ok because she doesn't just throw you out when your time is up. She is really warm and caring and knows what she is doing.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ – Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Innocente, LCSW?
She was my therapist years ago when I was a teenager. I got a lot out of it. She would always tell me; "You got this!" and I always think back on that whenever I needed to push myself further. She's funny and smart and the sessions helped tremendously!!
Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Innocente, LCSW?
Changed my life and helped me address deep-rooted traumatic experiences.
Jun 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Innocente, LCSW?
Dr. G is the 4th therapist I've seen. I told her I wanted to do CBT therapy because it worked in the past. She told she wouldn't use it with me because I would not be returning to therapy a 4th time if it had really worked. I am so grateful I listened. I didn't know this is how therapy is supposed to be- a completely different level. I would definitely recommend Dr. G because she is seriously smart and helpful (and hilarious) - worth every penny.
Jun 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Gina Innocente, LCSW?

How was your experience with Gina Innocente?

The primary problems with which most of my clients present are anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, relationship difficulties, and trauma.  I view most problems as manifestations of disturbances in interpersonal relationships. We ofte...

• Psychotherapy