Gina Herd, LCSW

Gina Herd, LCSW

Psychotherapy  ·
Female
Gina Herd, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Forest Hills, NY. She specializes in psychotherapy, social work, and more.Read her story

11616 Queens Blvd

Forest Hills, NY 11375

Learn about Gina Herd

Gina Herd's bio

This content was provided by Gina Herd "You can move through life with happiness and joy. I am a proactive therapist that gets results."

This content was provided by Gina Herd "I believe in working towards a goal that you can see and feel. I go the extra mile for my patients and I believe in hard work."

• Psychotherapy
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Hypnosis
  • Social Work

Gina Herd does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Fordham University
    Other Education | Completed

Gina Herd has no awards or honors listed.

Gina Herd has no media or publications listed.

Gina Herd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Gina Herd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Gina Herd's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Gina Herd to family and friends

Gina Herd's Performance

Gina Herd Says:
"

I appreciate your courage and time.

"

I went to Gina for mostly anxiety and mild depression, She could tell what the root of my thought patterns right away, I felt comfortable and was willing to take her advice. I believed this helped with the way I look at things as well as myself now. I am grateful to her. Thank you Gina!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Ms. Herd is a great therapist and significantly changed my life. After suffering with depression for most of my life. Today a really bad day for me is about 100% better than what I use to think was a good day. Ms. Herd is a caring therapist that focuses on helping you help yourself. I would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great ear , excellent listener. She Is warm and compassionate yet professional. After 5 minutes into the session she already understands the situation and knows how to solve it. When I lied she knew it right away. She is a true "Anxiety surgeon". She took my anxiety that was 100 and got it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Gina has been extremely helpful to me over the past few years. She has helped me work through anxiety and depression. I understand myself much better due to my sessions with her. Don't hesitate to contact Gina if you are ready to make a positive change for yourself.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
All I can say is I appreciate Gina and her patience when dealing with anxiety and depression. She saved me from falling deeper into the struggle of depression and helped me to stay present. She is worth the 2 hour commute from the Bronx to Queens.
Are you Gina Herd?