Dr. Gillian Mancuso, OD

Optometry •  Female

Dr. Mancuso

Safai Bijan Office MD

625 Park Ave New York, NY 10065

Dr. Gillian Mancuso, OD is an optometrist in New York, NY. She specializes in optometry.

Dr. Mancuso's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mancuso

Dr. Mancuso?
Dr. Mancuso's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gillian Mancuso, OD
Quick and easy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Mancuso, OD?
I have had issues with my contact lenses for almost a year and have been to multiple specialists including optometrists and ophthalmologists and the only doctor who was able to help was Dr. Mancuso. She educated me on what was causing the issue and gave me different options for treatment. Without Dr. Mancuso's extensive knowledge and excellent patient care, I would continue to have problems with my eye. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an optometrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Mancuso, OD?
Such a professional! Dr.Mancuso has such a brilliant way of explaining herself. She takes the time to answer all of my questions and address any concerns with lots of patience. I have recommended Dr. Mancuso to several friends of mine and they are all just as pleased with her services.
Very helpful and friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Mancuso, OD?
Dr. Mancuso made me feel completely comfortable as soon as I walked in. I was not looking forward to the thought of getting my eyes checked and the possibility of getting glasses. She put me right at ease by taking the time to explain all of my options. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a Optometrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Mancuso, OD?
Very knowledgeable and attentive. Dr. Mancuso took the time to evaluate me and I felt very comfortable with her explanations and treatment plan. Would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Mancuso, OD?
I came to Dr Mancuso for a contact fitting exam a few months ago and had a very pleasant experience. I needed help picking between contacts and she was able to give me information about the different types. She was very helpful in diagnosing, explaining and treating my problem. The staff was also very friendly and personable. Will definitely be seeing her again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Mancuso, OD?
I brought my son to Dr Mancuso for routine eye care. She spotted something abnormal and referred us to a specialist. We are so grateful for Dr Mancuso’s thoroughness - She is a true professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Mancuso, OD?
Very professional, very understanding and answered all of my questions. Appointment did not feel rushed and i did not feel like a number, I felt as if i could trust her with my life. I will definitely be returning and i would recommend her to not only friends and family but anyone who needs an optometrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Mancuso, OD?
Excellent optometrist! Was very friendly and made me feel at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Mancuso, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mancuso?

• Optometry